OxygenOS 2.1.2 update will be roll out tomorrow ?

1. Ysentfort
    Froyo Nov 4, 2015

2. Sean Hayde
    Gingerbread Nov 4, 2015

joesweeney413 likes this.
  3. jibesh
    Froyo Nov 4, 2015

jibesh , Nov 4, 2015 :
    I don't see the point to add new features if previous release's bugs remain unfixed... It will add more bugs and more unpredictable behavior. We want fix first, then new features!

Adityaf and Ali Ather like this.
  4. Sureshkumarsharma
    Cupcake Nov 4, 2015

Sureshkumarsharma , Nov 4, 2015 :
    Even I was expecting few general feature like call recording , bug elimination causing delay while calling from contact lists, no camera processing time etc. Nothing is added in update

5. Thambusamy
    Froyo Nov 4, 2015

Thambusamy , Nov 4, 2015 :
    I also wish, being a long time user of paranoid android and Considering that mostly the same team is behind oxygen os, if they can push out regular weekly or bi-weekly update as they use to with PA..

LanzAttack likes this.
  6. Dhong
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 4, 2015

ahmed22 likes this.
  7. _vinayak_k
    Froyo Nov 4, 2015

_vinayak_k , Nov 4, 2015 :
    It'll roll out tonight, am i right?

5th Nov is release date of X which comes with Oxygen OS 2.1.2

8. ratification
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 4, 2015

ratification , Nov 4, 2015 :
    I would say no (lol)

9. HongKong User
    Honeycomb Nov 4, 2015

HongKong User , Nov 4, 2015 :
    I hope so......

10. nbajpai9
    Gingerbread Nov 4, 2015

nbajpai9 , Nov 4, 2015 :
    I guess there will be improvement in battery backup in idea mode. As battery backup is not in ideal mode it keeps on draining if the phone is kept ideal.

11. yahiroz
    Jelly Bean Nov 4, 2015

yahiroz , Nov 4, 2015 :
    The fixes for the Lollipop based Oxygen may not work for the Marshmallow based one.

Thambusamy likes this.
  12. X_mg
    Froyo Nov 4, 2015

X_mg , Nov 4, 2015 :
    i hope there will be an update for the home button and the finger sensor

jahlil2nyc and Ali Ather like this.
  13. ormer
    Cupcake Nov 5, 2015

ormer , Nov 5, 2015 :
    We need Stagefright V2 fixed. Why is this simple update more than a month old and nothing?

14. joesweeney413
    Jelly Bean Nov 5, 2015

joesweeney413 , Nov 5, 2015 :
    To make impatient people like you crawl in your skin. Try making your own OS and see how you feel when ppl beg for stuff

15. hamdir
    Froyo Nov 5, 2015

hamdir , Nov 5, 2015 :
    OP needs to commit to updates, this whole "OP needs to do less promises" non sense wont do, Apple gives you years of software updates, HTC gives you two, Huawei promised MM for most their devices, so this policy with OP is seriously compromised, where is "never settle"

16. BitterHoney
    Honeycomb Nov 5, 2015

BitterHoney , Nov 5, 2015 :
    What you will do with updates, unless they are adding new features...OP updated the phone 2 weeks back, they promised monthly updates, after one month you will get another updated. So be patient... Don't blame the OnePlus company.. Now, the OS is almost stable.

17. hamdir
    Froyo Nov 5, 2015

hamdir , Nov 5, 2015 :
    i didnt know they committed to monthly updates, the ultimate spec sheet says undisclosed, if they have committed then my problem is solved

18. _vinayak_k
    Froyo Nov 5, 2015

_vinayak_k , Nov 5, 2015 :
    Apparently, Amazon India shows that OPX will ship from 7th Nov. Should The 2.1.2 come out on 7th or should it be out on OTA now..

19. neelgangrade
    Donut Nov 5, 2015

neelgangrade , Nov 5, 2015 :
    Well I gotta friend who works for Oneplus Team back at their office, but his primary job is to scale the design of phone, i have got confirmation that Andorid 6 is under testing phase of Google services and will be reflected on screen after 60 days of approval. We gotta wait till December 15th 2015.

I ll just leave this here.

nh_opu likes this.
  20. gulfu
    Gingerbread Nov 5, 2015

gulfu , Nov 5, 2015 :
    Got inside information they have decided to roll out the update on Tuesday...but havent decided on month and week :p

Adityaf and joneightyfour like this.