Not open for further replies.
  1. abidcasubhoy
    Cupcake Nov 13, 2015

2. NoScrubUK
    Donut Nov 13, 2015

3. khaniq
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 13, 2015

khaniq , Nov 13, 2015 :
    for everyone that is cribbing here about one plus not informing us ab out updates ... they should try a iphone at twice the price. and see how often its updated... or how open is apple about when the updates are gonna land up..
    when ios 9 release it was buggy as helll.. i updated my ipad to ios 9.0.2 and thats too bloody buggy..
    after two months apple releases 9.1..
    so compared to that two updates for one plus 2 in one month and as helen said another update on its way in a few days is not bad at all

stuartdavjohnson likes this.
  4. mayankbhavsar
    Froyo Nov 13, 2015

mayankbhavsar , Nov 13, 2015 :
    Sometimes the phone restarts during ongoing call. It's very annoying. Please fix that ASAP.
    Are there any other one plus x users who are facing the same problem ?

5. m91s
    Cupcake Nov 13, 2015

m91s , Nov 13, 2015 :
    I know, all I'm saying is that I was able to do this on the OP1, to have things like a subway map pdf, or a certain podcast downloaded, once added to the homescreen its ten times easier than trawling through the downloads folder to find all this stuff

6. njanup
    Cupcake Nov 13, 2015

7. karanlugani
    Gingerbread Nov 13, 2015

karanlugani , Nov 13, 2015 :
    Just be active on forum. You will definitely get it. :)

8. avr4you
    Cupcake Nov 13, 2015

avr4you , Nov 13, 2015 :
    As far as i know, the X has only one speaker.
    And the performance for me is more than sufficient. I don't play games ;)

9. praneil2050
    Gingerbread Nov 13, 2015

praneil2050 , Nov 13, 2015 :
    @Helen Performance is not optimized definately. Even the inbuilt lollipop L land game stutters a lot,, and scrolling on recents tasks is janky.. Common oneplus devs its a snapdragon 801 processor,,

geffa likes this.
  10. Manjot Singh
    Cupcake Nov 13, 2015

Manjot Singh , Nov 13, 2015 :
    Will the manual mode in the camera app from the OP2 be coming to the Oneplus X in the next updates?

11. geko95gek
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 13, 2015

geko95gek , Nov 13, 2015 :
    There's only single speaker, not dual.

The others holes are for microphone.

12. jonmaund
    Honeycomb Nov 13, 2015

jonmaund , Nov 13, 2015 :
    One grill is for a mono speaker. The other is for aesthetic purposes as well as housing the microphone (for making calls - it is a phone after all!)

In terms of performance, I think there are some issues with the CPU (or GPU) governor not correctly scaling clock speeds up and down when needed - causing perceived FPS drops/choppiness within any application (more noticeable while gaming). It's not overly noticeable during everyday tasks but load up a game with even simple graphics and you'll notice it. I doubt it's hardware related because the HTC One M8 has virtually identical specs and runs smoothly during tasks that can feel choppy on the OPX... Hopefully this can be rectified with a future firmware update

13. helioleung
    Donut Nov 13, 2015

helioleung , Nov 13, 2015 :
    Nice

14. danielfgom
    Eclair Nov 13, 2015

danielfgom , Nov 13, 2015 :
    Hello. I already received and installed this update a few days ago but it has still not resolved the SD card issue. If you go to "Storage" i settings it does not see the card and you cannot move apps to it. However the File Browser and applications do see the SD card and can save to it and read from it.

I plugged in a USB drive via OTG and File browser did see it. But in "Storage" it was not seen either.

Please can you resolve this as a matter of priority as it's a basic feature of Android which really should work?

Thank you

michaelliao07 likes this.
  15. marcogruebler
    Cupcake Nov 13, 2015

16. mehtabsinghmarwa
    Eclair Nov 13, 2015

mehtabsinghmarwa , Nov 13, 2015 :
    Add move to sd feature

geffa likes this.
  17. mahen2610
    Honeycomb Nov 13, 2015

18. santoshsavanur
    The Lab - OnePlus 7 Pro Reviewer Nov 13, 2015

michaelliao07 likes this.
  19. Parashars
    Cupcake Nov 13, 2015

Parashars , Nov 13, 2015 :
    Mam
    i already got this update on 10th. 161 MB of update worth of not much. Even SIM prioritizing option got vanished after this update.
    The color correction is deadly required. Existing colors are too bright.
    Speaker sound is too low.

20. Parashars
    Cupcake Nov 13, 2015

Parashars , Nov 13, 2015 :
    Mam
    i already got this update on 10th. 161 MB of update worth of not much. Even SIM prioritizing option got vanished after this update.
    The color correction is deadly required. Existing colors are too bright.
    Speaker sound is too low.