OxygenOS 2.1.2 will start roll-out to OnePlus X today

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mohamed Hussein
    Eclair Nov 21, 2015

2. hoki1
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2015

hoki1 , Nov 21, 2015 :
    But how about flashlight? There is an icon for it in control panel and it used to work but not after update?

3. sarkankur
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2015

sarkankur , Nov 21, 2015 :
    Sorry i didnt getvur question can u please say whether u r facing the issue or u r asking if anyone has faced the issue??

4. hoki1
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2015

hoki1 , Nov 21, 2015 :
    I'm having issue with the flashlight, it wont go on when flashlight is activated on controlpanel.

5. hoki1
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2015

6. sarkankur
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2015

sarkankur , Nov 21, 2015 :
    Maybe sum minor bug in the os. It was a glitch. Hope they are looking into it.

7. nsevivas
    Cupcake Nov 22, 2015

nsevivas , Nov 22, 2015 :
    Hi,

1+ need to resolve some problema with the connection between the cellphone Oneplusx and the cars Bluetooth. In my car a Peugeot 208 when I try to connect the phone to it the monitor goes down and turns off

8. philippospsyllos
    Cupcake Nov 22, 2015

philippospsyllos , Nov 22, 2015 :
    Also, we've received feedback that some users have experienced issues with SD storage. Although the improvements are not included in this OTA, please be assured that we are expediting another update to fix those issues so you get a great experience on your new OPX.

Hi OnePlus Team,
    I can also confirm the problem with SD Card..... Does not show in 'Storage'. Please make sure you fix them asap....

We need it to be able to:
    1. Move apps to it
    2. Move Camera Pictures/Videos to it
    3. Use it as backup location for phone

The above are all standard in Android System....

pareshkr77 and JuStAdsor like this.
  9. JuStAdsor
    Donut Nov 22, 2015

JuStAdsor , Nov 22, 2015 :
    When you intend to release the next OTA with working sdcard?
    Why we do not have basic exFAT access or low level android camera access for raw photos?

10. pareshkr77
    Cupcake Nov 22, 2015

pareshkr77 , Nov 22, 2015 :
    I just registered for OnePlus X, but after hearing the Big problem of SD card. i am switching to buy other mobile, unless, by the time i get invite there is COMPLETE fix (including SD card app moving ability) available for this problem.
    Oneplus team you are degrading your status.

Ex-admirer of OnePlus

11. z7z
    Eclair Nov 22, 2015

z7z , Nov 22, 2015 :
    Just it is known. The license fees for M$.

12. Macrezz
    Cupcake Nov 22, 2015

Macrezz , Nov 22, 2015 :
    The main things I use my smart phone for are on hold since I bought this half working device. It's a joke. Get the SD card problem fixed faster. My patience is running out.

13. bplesa
    Gingerbread Nov 22, 2015

bplesa , Nov 22, 2015 :
    There are a lot of bugs to be fixed.
    This is at best a beta version for the ROM. Such a pity , as the phone looks great and it is quick with decent specs.
    1+ need to find some good developers and have this sorted.

14. prabh.saikap
    Gingerbread Nov 22, 2015

prabh.saikap , Nov 22, 2015 :
    When is the next OTA update for OnePlus X coming?

Can someone tell me roughly when?

I hv been listening "next week" for fifteen days now. What week is of 15 days?

15. kevinbrinkley
    Froyo Nov 22, 2015

16. darania
    Eclair Nov 22, 2015

darania , Nov 22, 2015 :
    I just ordered my OPX. Wondering if its a good idea to update to the latest OTA after I get it. Does this OTA provide more fixes, or does it actually introduce more problems??

17. TomyKeenox
    Donut Nov 22, 2015

TomyKeenox , Nov 22, 2015 :
    I didn't make the OTA and i have 0 problem, just the coloration which is saturated.
    So i advice to not doing it.

18. Helbro
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 22, 2015

Helbro , Nov 22, 2015 :
    Every second user is angry and complaining about the SD Card problem (me too) and someome here said it's just a "first world problem". How do you think about it now Mr. Cool? ... :rolleyes:

19. sarkankur
    Cupcake Nov 22, 2015

sarkankur , Nov 22, 2015 :
    Any eta for the next update or bug fixes? I know u guys are working hard on it.. But it will be nice if we can get an approx timeline or something and say when that sd card issue might get fixed..

P.S: Donno if i should post it here or somewhere else but here ar some features i miss in my OPX and would love to have em in the future..

1. A screen color profile setting/app (for the harsh blue tinge of the amoled screen)
    2. An equalizer or something like that.
    3. A galley app. (Photos wont allow me to delete files from SD card)

20. sanuswt
    Donut Nov 23, 2015