Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shirsho.dbz
    Froyo Nov 30, 2015

ivanrocks321 likes this.
  2. GlenBarnett
    Cupcake Nov 30, 2015

GlenBarnett , Nov 30, 2015 :
    Yes indeed. Green screen with YouTube in Chrome, but that doesn't worry me at all. I use the YouTube app.

juusso and raja.d like this.
  3. guisbro
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 30, 2015

guisbro , Nov 30, 2015 :
    I was wondering whether to and finally took the plunge. No major issues and happy with things so far.

4. otherwayup
    Donut Nov 30, 2015

5. HimenPL
    Cupcake Nov 30, 2015

6. raja.d

raja.d , Nov 30, 2015 :
    May b infected....
    But as of now its not available in official site...

7. raja.d

raja.d , Nov 30, 2015 :
    enable on screen navigation button.... or use right side of hardware button on the bottom end

8. Nunofelix
    Donut Nov 30, 2015

Nunofelix , Nov 30, 2015 :
    Good !
    This is frustrating. I don't know if my problem it's the same as yours. I restarted and wiped data and cache. After that the phone asked me to validate my google account and i forgot the password. So i asked to reset my password i i received the codes via sms and automatically the phone used them. Since that situation, the message that appears is the one on the image. I already read things about the 72h thing but also saw that people were unable to access after the 72h and the solution was sending to the seller...
    The thing is i don't know if the real problem is the 72h process...
    If anyone know another solution or anything about this please tell because i don't know the true answer.
    BTW, i'm sign in with the account sync to the phone for the very first moment, so i don't understand the message that appears...

Attached Files:

9. HimenPL
    Cupcake Nov 30, 2015

10. danielfgom
    Eclair Nov 30, 2015

danielfgom , Nov 30, 2015 :
    I received the update today and it has solved the SD card issue! I've not tested anything else yet but I'm so happy to finally be able to see my music and save podcasts to the SD card. Thank you!
    p.s. could you update the camera app to allow saving pictures and videos to the SD card please?

michaelliao07 and amanzholovm like this.
  11. raja.d

raja.d , Nov 30, 2015 :
    then pls restart your phone & try once more...

if not works... then do factory data reset under settings backup&reset

12. Dendedanamekian
    Honeycomb Nov 30, 2015

Dendedanamekian , Nov 30, 2015 :
    nice

13. kayoub117
    Cupcake Nov 30, 2015

14. raja.d

raja.d , Nov 30, 2015 :
    yes...

you can check under SETTINGS the ABOUT PHONE then SYSTEM UPDATE

15. Alejandro Juan Garcia
    Eclair Nov 30, 2015

Alejandro Juan Garcia , Nov 30, 2015 :
    32 ¿GB? Wow Do you have a One Plus Premium Version with 32 Gigabytes? :p

Sorry bro... :p

I confirm update size: 32MB

Last edited: Nov 30, 2015

16. OneMarco
    Gingerbread Nov 30, 2015

17. LiquidIce05
    Froyo Nov 30, 2015

18. Seb. B
    Gingerbread Nov 30, 2015

Seb. B , Nov 30, 2015 :
    Got the OTA update 2.1.3 on my European oneplus X. I confirm the lag / stutter issues for all apps, as well as green embedded YouTube videos. Typing is really hard.

Please @Helen let us know that you are working on a fix to be released very soon.

praneil2050, Vivian475 and laurboss like this.
  19. stephenboyo
    KitKat Nov 30, 2015

stephenboyo , Nov 30, 2015 :
    Just click on whatever of the 3modes are on that is either HDR, Beauty or Clear mode. Once all three are off auto mode will come on and you'll see the flash.

stemig59 likes this.
  20. mlodykaras
    Gingerbread Nov 30, 2015

mlodykaras , Nov 30, 2015 :
    Guys if anybody wonders and have a problem with keyboard just roll back to the previous version. Remember using correct TWRP because not all of them work with factory images. I used the one from bluspark kernel creator and it works like a charm. I did that and issues with keyboard are gone. I haven't tried updating to 2.1.3 yet but at least everything went back to normal. And bluspark kernel is also very good. If it wasnt for those lags/stutter touches that made fast typing almost impossible it would be awesome combination.
    I think most of stutter is caused by touch driver or something related to it. There is a topic in the software section about it and probably its the case. Anyway Oneplus should really work on their software because it scares people away. We dont have time to wait months for a good release or for a stable CM12/13 build.