OxygenOS 2.1.3 update on OnePlus X will start to rollout soon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guidoce
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 1, 2015

Guidoce , Dec 1, 2015 :
    I think that complexity behind this long time needed to fix is related to the number of opposite feedbacks form the users.
    I am sure that Helen and her staff is working trying to sorting out the solution of all bugs. But how is it possible to give a solution if you get case by case different results on apparently same devices?
    There is something that slip out my understanding...

2. Fstop
    Gingerbread Dec 1, 2015

Fstop , Dec 1, 2015 :
    It ask if I want to install factory one?

3. balivyta
    Honeycomb Dec 1, 2015

balivyta , Dec 1, 2015 :
    man, its not oneplus problem. its like that in lg, sony, samsung, and other devices... my samsung is the same, my firends lg and sony is the same... you have to wait for android 6.

4. Fstop
    Gingerbread Dec 1, 2015

5. Alanecc
    Donut Dec 1, 2015

Alanecc , Dec 1, 2015 :
    Yes agreed the issues are complex and it does not help when users feedback is not consistent. However oneplus should be able to identify the most serious issues and replicate them so as to come up with solutions.

I think we have got to the stage where a little reassurance direct from OP is needed rather than speculation. This would give confidence to users to update to 2.1.3. The phone is awesome and I guess work is being done behind the scenes to improve the situation. But OP should update us here on the Forum.

6. Andja
    Cupcake Dec 1, 2015

7. Fillo83
    Cupcake Dec 1, 2015

8. Guidoce

Guidoce , Dec 1, 2015 :
    Same for me, bought on OnePlus.net, but I saw so many feed-back with hassles that I almost convinced to wait for 2.1.4.

9. raja.d

raja.d , Dec 1, 2015 :
    why? what's showing?

restart and try aging.. if still the issue persist then factory reset your mobile

10. vaun
    Cupcake Dec 1, 2015

vaun , Dec 1, 2015 :
    Just had this new update to my new 1 plus x... It has Failed to instal tried it several times and will not instal.

11. enmail
    Cupcake Dec 1, 2015

12. Andja
    Cupcake Dec 1, 2015

Andja , Dec 1, 2015 :
    I restart my OPX and i can't instal APP :-(

13. enmail
    Cupcake Dec 1, 2015

enmail , Dec 1, 2015 :
    Also able to fix about home button issues ? not sure without testing how its was coming to release ? mean still last week before update no issues , suddenly get stoped ...

14. enmail
    Cupcake Dec 1, 2015

enmail , Dec 1, 2015 :

15. raja.d

raja.d , Dec 1, 2015 :
    then factory reset ur phone....
    Note It will remove all the data from your internal storage including sms, contacts.... So backup your data before reset...

To do Reset
    Goto SETTINGS then backup and reset

Fstop likes this.
  16. Hiken
    Cupcake Dec 1, 2015

Hiken , Dec 1, 2015 :
    2 Things :
    1. The phone started lagging and became more stuttery ... animation wise .. and touch screen reactions ... sometimes the screen goes ape , stuff getting pressed while im just scrolling .. etc ..
    2. i'm not able to change the directory of photos taken by the cam ... nor downloads nor anything else to my SD card .. that means I have to manually do that .. which is crazy ..

17. raja.d

raja.d , Dec 1, 2015 :

yes everything u have to do manually...
    Download any third party camera app to store pic directly to sd card...
    wait for next update.. hope 1+ working for this issue......

18. vaun
    Cupcake Dec 1, 2015

vaun , Dec 1, 2015 :
    No point putting out an update if its not going to work.

19. FabioSan
    Froyo Dec 1, 2015

FabioSan , Dec 1, 2015 :
    I don't know what all do you do with phone, but mine, after the update 2.1.3 is working so always.. Better then 2.1.2 )

20. paparkeper
    Cupcake Dec 1, 2015

paparkeper , Dec 1, 2015 :
    Same question here, I updated and my card does not work at all. All the time getting itself extracted.