Gingerbread Feb 1, 2016

pbergonzi likes this.
  2. rocstarmohit
    Honeycomb Feb 1, 2016

3. fajabird
    Cupcake Feb 1, 2016

fajabird , Feb 1, 2016 :
    Bug or feature?

With activated "Ambient Display" the proximity sensor guards acts different which looks like a bug to me:

Steps to reproduce:
    1. activate "Settings->Display->Ambient Display"
    2. switch off device (I mean lock it, don't power off)
    3. cover proximity sensor with e.g. hand
    4. double-tap-to-wake (DTTW) one time -> device still off
    5. DTTW again -> device powers on !!!!!

BTW. If I remove my hand only for a short moment from the proximity sensor after step 4 then step 5 fails. Its needs 2 successive DTTW while the sensor is covered to trigger the issue.

With deactivated Ambient Display its working like expected. No matter how often I DTTW - device stays off until I move away my hand from the proximity sensor.

Still its way more reliable than with any other ROM I tried in the last 1,5 years.

4. edwinlaw80
    Honeycomb Feb 1, 2016

edwinlaw80 , Feb 1, 2016 :
    Mike,

What the difference between Bacon & Oxygen?

5. saminpgh
    KitKat Feb 1, 2016

6. jnsvr
    Gingerbread Feb 1, 2016

jnsvr , Feb 1, 2016 :
    @Helen

OxygenOS 2.1.4 is showing KPN as my mobile operator when using Bluetooth in car, but I'm using Mobile Vikings (a MVNO).
    On the lockscreen itself my phone correctly shows Mobile Vikings in the top bar.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. sagardani
    Eclair Feb 1, 2016

sagardani , Feb 1, 2016 :
    How to install drivers from a PDF ???? :eek: This is new to me, somebody pls guide. Im stuck on steps 5,6.

8. cantonadiangirl6
    Eclair Feb 1, 2016

cantonadiangirl6 , Feb 1, 2016 :
    btw can you go into fastboot mode? volume down + power. If so, download Bacon Toolkit from: http://www.wugfresh.com/brt/. Follow the instructions to UNROOT your phone back to stock CM. That way once its unrooted, you can perform the Oneplus steps given.

9. zlameira
    Honeycomb Feb 1, 2016

zlameira , Feb 1, 2016 :
    i can´t reinstall twrp, twrp 2.8.7.0, neither 2.8.7.0.5 materialized, i do it via fastboot flash recovery ... i get all OKAY, but when i try use it, i get oxygen recovery. what i do wrong?

10. mant00
    Gingerbread Feb 1, 2016

mant00 , Feb 1, 2016 :
    when you finish flashing, turn off your phone, volume down+power button to boot into recovery, then swipe right to allow modifications...it should work after that, i had same problem

11. zlameira
    Honeycomb Feb 1, 2016

zlameira , Feb 1, 2016 :
    "then swipe right to allow modifications..." i don´t understand this point?

12. mant00
    Gingerbread Feb 1, 2016

mant00 , Feb 1, 2016 :
    If you don't get that part then just reboot from twrp, I had this message when I first entered twrp, don't know why.

"TWRP has detected an unmodified partition. TWRP can leave your partition unmodified to make it easier for you to take official updates. TWRP will be unable to prevent the stock ROM from replacing from replacing TWRP and will not offer to root your device. installing zips or performing adb operations may still modify the system partition."

13. zlameira
    Honeycomb Feb 1, 2016

zlameira , Feb 1, 2016 :
    i dont get these message. thank you anyway

14. esposto13
    Cupcake Feb 1, 2016

esposto13 , Feb 1, 2016 :
    I wasn't complaining I really enjoy the Rom actually. I was just wondering because it was something that i could do on the CM12s build. In no means was I complaining, so don't jump on people for no reason.

15. fajabird
    Cupcake Feb 1, 2016

fajabird , Feb 1, 2016 :
    Yes, the same for me. Im sure it was there after fresh install. Now its gone. Any solutions so far?

16. Omarh
    Cupcake Feb 1, 2016

Omarh , Feb 1, 2016 :
    @Mike what do I do if I have TWRP 2.8.6.0 as my Recovery bootloader, am rooted, and have unlocked my bootloader?

17. azharamran
    Cupcake Feb 2, 2016

azharamran , Feb 2, 2016 :
    Hi all, after i install all of this step. It works fine. However, when i want to switch it back to twrp (cm), everything works except network service. Any of u guys having this problem?

18. pbergonzi
    KitKat Feb 2, 2016

19. Omarh
    Cupcake Feb 2, 2016

Omarh , Feb 2, 2016 :
    If you installed it thru TWRP, that's a common problem. The radio will stop working, and you'll most likely lose your IMEI number. If that's the case, you'll have to ship it over to OnePlus Support.

The radio will stop working thru your actual OS, obvs.

20. pbergonzi
    KitKat Feb 2, 2016

pbergonzi , Feb 2, 2016 :
    Why are you asking Mike? He already told you what to do. He said don't use TWRP and don't be rooted. His instructions are very clear. If you want to use TWRP 2.8.6.0, then you must find the TWRP ready version of the OOS 2.1.4 to flash.