34.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. D4vslin
    Cupcake Feb 3, 2016

2. jcdc0810
    Cupcake Feb 3, 2016

jcdc0810 , Feb 3, 2016 :
    I'm not being able to open the "DRIVERS.pdf" file, Adobe Acrobat Reader is throwing me the following error: "Adobe Acrobat Reader DC could not open 'DRIVERS.pdf' because it is either not a supported file type or because the file has been damaged (for example, it was sent as an email attachment and wasn't correctly decoded)" ; can somebody help me with this?

3. jcdc0810
    Cupcake Feb 3, 2016

jcdc0810 , Feb 3, 2016 :

I'm stuck at the wiping screen, my phone says "Wiping, please wait" and it has been like this for like 20 minutes. What should I do?

It has rebooted again by itself on my old cyanogen rom.

I tried wiping again but my phone keeps doing the same, taking a really long time on the wiping screen and then rebooting itself on the old rom. PLEASE HELP

Okay... I was now able to end the wiping process but when I tried to install the "OnePlus_Bacon_OxygenOS_201601190107 (1).zip" file it says "Installation failed".

Last edited: Feb 3, 2016

4. Empath
    Gingerbread Feb 3, 2016

Empath , Feb 3, 2016 :
    So basically I press on both the MD5 and Build links and that's it ? I currently have oxygen OS version 1.0.0 lol

5. pbergonzi
    KitKat Feb 3, 2016

pbergonzi , Feb 3, 2016 :
    Yes, you download them both. Depending on your browser, you may have to right-click the MD5 and "Save as...OnePlus_Bacon_OxygenOS_201601190107.zip.md5"--the filename must match except for the addition of the ".md5".
    You put the official flashable zip AND the official md5 file (that matches the flashable zip name) both on the sdcard. The official patcher won't give you the choice to install the md5--it uses the md5 to verify that the rom is the official rom and will flash it if it is, and not flash it if it is not. If the patcher doesn't find the md5 file, it won't proceed to flash.

6. gcng
    Froyo Feb 3, 2016

gcng , Feb 3, 2016 :
    Flashed and all is well......... except; Speedtest app causes a reboot..

7. dmitriev
    Cupcake Feb 4, 2016

dmitriev , Feb 4, 2016 :
    Hello! My OPO got stuck in the Fastboot Mod. How could I install Oxygenos 2.1.4 while my phone is running the Oxygenos 1? Thank you.

8. pbergonzi
    KitKat Feb 4, 2016

pbergonzi , Feb 4, 2016 :
    testmy.net

9. olbatar
    Gingerbread Feb 4, 2016

olbatar , Feb 4, 2016 :
    There's no way to disable the f***ing led notification at charge!!! the rom is Android 5.1 where is Android 6???

The performance are LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!! Lower than oos 1 it's take HOURS to restore sms when it took seconds before!! oneplus why do you lower the quality device of your customer??? It cannot use fast charge now!!!
    Customers asked you to hold your promises, so where are update? Why do you downgrade the old device?

10. nezlobnyj
    Donut Feb 4, 2016

nezlobnyj , Feb 4, 2016 :
    you should not write. not a single word. ever. at least not before you learn manners and proper English.

pbergonzi and joecastellon like this.
  11. ashish.capricorn
    Cupcake Feb 4, 2016

ashish.capricorn , Feb 4, 2016 :
    My One Plus One phone has OxygenOS v 1.0.3 currently, and I do not any updates available. How can I update it to version 2.1.4?

12. gcng
    Froyo Feb 4, 2016

gcng , Feb 4, 2016 :
    Yes, there are alternatives. I merely pointed it out so others would know. I also sent an email to the dev. I doubt it's on them.

pbergonzi likes this.
  13. pbergonzi
    KitKat Feb 4, 2016

By following Mike's instructions in the first post.

14. jnsvr
    Gingerbread Feb 4, 2016

jnsvr , Feb 4, 2016 :
    There won't be an over the air update. You need the flash it. Use the instructions on the first page.

15. FellowRomero
    Cupcake Feb 4, 2016

16. tonyto_tp
    Cupcake Feb 4, 2016

tonyto_tp , Feb 4, 2016 :
    I'm also currently on Oxygen v1.0.3, is there a way to flash 2.1.4 without losing all my apps and data? My bootloader is already unlocked so it probably won't wipe the phone but the instructions state wipe data/cache in recovery mode.

magnus.m4 likes this.
  17. axbrandao
    Gingerbread Feb 4, 2016

18. pbergonzi
    KitKat Feb 4, 2016

First backup your personal things from the sdcard (internal memory) to your pc for safety's sake. After this, you can use Titanium Backup to Batch backup all your apps and data, plus remember that google keeps a backup and will ask you if you want to restore it when you go through setup process of your new rom. You will find a Titanium Backup folder on your sdcard, which should have all your apps and data stored, which folder you can also backup to PC. Also, TB will offer you the chance to make a flashable zip if that's the way you want to go. I'm not positive that you will be able to flash this zip through OP new official recovery though, and you might still have to install a custom recovery if zip is the way you want to go, so maybe better to not count on it as a solution. Note that some users have successfully installed TWRP 2.8.6.0 or Materialized version successfully AFTER installing OOS 2.1.4 via the official method.
    In theory, instruction number "7" about pressing number "2" in the list will not unlock your bootloader as it's already unlocked, thus your phone will not reboot then, and you will skip instruction number "8" and go to instruction number "9." YMMV--but you may nonetheless be glad for your backup.

19. pbergonzi
    KitKat Feb 4, 2016

Please explain in what circumstance you find yourself being asked for a root password.

20. rudi10000
    Cupcake Feb 4, 2016

rudi10000 , Feb 4, 2016 :
    You could go through The whole procedure like said in the description, but with The difference that you data wont get wiped by unlocking The bootloader (because yours is already unlocked) and when you go into your new flashed oneplus recovery you only wipe cache or nothing and just flash The update above your existing system. In the theory it will just replace your existing system Partition with The New update and all your data will be still there.
    But that is just theory i didnt tried it myself so just backup your stuff and try it.