Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SaltLife
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 31, 2015

babaleshwar_sagar likes this.
  2. cpujar
    Donut Jan 1, 2016

cpujar , Jan 1, 2016 :
    I updated 2.2.0, but that has made my phone extremely slow. Is there a solution to this? Am extremely upset... Earlier my phone used to work perfectly fine... But now.. Not even able to make a call easily. Please help.

Ryu36 likes this.
  3. pradip.dubey79
    Cupcake Jan 1, 2016

pradip.dubey79 , Jan 1, 2016 :
    But the system gets hanged and goes to standby mode automatically

4. Maihym
    Cupcake Jan 1, 2016

5. flickcorp
    Cupcake Jan 1, 2016

6. Sudish Patil
    Froyo Jan 1, 2016

Sudish Patil , Jan 1, 2016 :
    After this update, the RAM has started getting filled a lot even without any heavy apps running. Also the phone has started freezing many times without any reason(Previously also the OP2 used to freeze, but the frequency was much less). Hope that these issues will be resolved in the next update!

SaltLife and ratneshbhai like this.
  7. ronyjarod
    Gingerbread Jan 1, 2016

ronyjarod , Jan 1, 2016 :
    mine freeze every hour for about 20 seconds

8. Virat81
    Froyo Jan 1, 2016

Virat81 , Jan 1, 2016 :
    Frz, my battery getting drain after recent upstate. I am fedup to charge frequently.
    I am just browsing on 3G and battery drain from 100 to 70% in 20 minutes.
    One plus should fix otherwise they going to lots of potential customers. Please fiz basic things before trying new things.
    Tomorrow is last day to return my phone, please suggest if I need to return or keep it.

9. rajarshp
    Gingerbread Jan 1, 2016

rajarshp , Jan 1, 2016 :
    every now and then Oneplus launcher stops working. Unable to close any app using back button it's not working.

anyone facing the same problem ? any solution for this ?

10. sagarhatwar
    Honeycomb Jan 1, 2016

sagarhatwar , Jan 1, 2016 :
    thanks dude

kaghedo likes this.
  11. ragingspeed
    Eclair Jan 1, 2016

ragingspeed , Jan 1, 2016 :
    ever since i did this update on my OP2, google messenger crashes as soon as I try to start it ... tried using google hangouts for SMS's but also crashes .. therefore I ended up without an SMS application which I need very much. Any idea please what I can do before I go for the factory reset path :(

12. shawn0223
    Gingerbread Jan 1, 2016

shawn0223 , Jan 1, 2016 :
    Bro it lags when I run a replay at 2x normal speed in clash of clans. That's ******* pathetic. Opo had no issues with it. Also, I can't make a thread for some reason in any sub forum to ***** about this so I thought I'd randomly chime in and say, I originally got a doa I20 back on September 1st, took em a month to rma the Damn thing. Got my replacement October first. Come December the display is going out, random blue spot in the screen and light/ color bleeding on the side of the display. ******* didn't last two months. Ive created a ticket, they've emailed me twice saying whats the order number and imei which I've provided twice already, 3 days no response again lol. I know it's new years today but it hasn't been for 3 days and you shouldn't waste me damn time copy pasting stupid scripts, read the Damn email and see that everything's already provided. Thanks a bunch one plus. #endrant @Carl @Helen @Waterdroid

13. achalgoel91
    Donut Jan 1, 2016

achalgoel91 , Jan 1, 2016 :
    I was facing many problems after the update so I just reflashed the ROM of 2.2.0 and I think everything is falling in the place together.

Sahilkum likes this.
  14. kables
    Eclair Jan 1, 2016

kables , Jan 1, 2016 :
    Miss Cyanogen ROM and miss the longer battery life on OPO. Mainly upgraded for dual SIM capability. Looking at switching to ZUK Z1.

15. fakhir
    Donut Jan 1, 2016

fakhir , Jan 1, 2016 :
    After upgrading to 2.2 my phone started freezing more often and network bars disappear for quite long time now.
    Suddenly I've started hating my OPT.

McTaggerHK likes this.
  16. jok3r
    Donut Jan 1, 2016

jok3r , Jan 1, 2016 :
    i did update and had probs. then did a wipe and phone is not so bad now,but lots of bugs and some lag,camera not to good tho, bit blur and not very clear

17. Etareck
    Cupcake Jan 1, 2016

Etareck , Jan 1, 2016 :
    I have ordered and received my OP2 two weeks ago and was more than happy with it. Everything was working fine. But yesterday I accepted the first software upgrade ... the software was downloaded and after the automatic reboot, oh noooooo ! it gets stuck in the startup, with no end. I have tried to reboot it several times, and also tried to wipe data and cache (via recovery menu) it always reboot and is stuck in the startup ... I have an OP1 and did not encounter any problem. What should I do to fix this ? How can I force a full re-install ? Thanks for your help.

18. shubham322000
    Donut Jan 1, 2016

shubham322000 , Jan 1, 2016 :
    Hi, I'm unable to send group SMS on my OP2. Whenever i try selecting multiple recipients, it automatically changes to MMS. This is rather annoying. Does anyone knows any solutions to this?

19. Fadi95
    Gingerbread Jan 1, 2016

Fadi95 , Jan 1, 2016 :
    Same problem here. Had 50mbit down before, now 2-5... and my upload speed is dead

20. FabioGP
    Cupcake Jan 1, 2016

FabioGP , Jan 1, 2016 :
    Hi thanks ... Jitesh advice me and I'll try ..
    https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/oxygenos-2-2-0-rollout-is-starting.418730/page-97#post-14322019