Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alanmer92
    Cupcake Jan 2, 2016

2. toralex
    Donut Jan 2, 2016

toralex , Jan 2, 2016 :
    I still have problems to update my OP2.

I receive the OTA, I download I, start the installation and after restart the phone I got an error "INSTALLATION FAILED - Reboot".

No way to update.

Anyone can help me?
    Thanks

3. Alo
    Froyo Jan 2, 2016

Alo , Jan 2, 2016 :
    Also still the bluetooth can not pair with car bluetooth

4. dracodevil
    Eclair Jan 2, 2016

dracodevil , Jan 2, 2016 :
    I have an issue with widgets after the update. I use Whatsapp widget, which never shows any unread messages. Is anybody else facing this issue, any solution?

5. ronyjarod
    Gingerbread Jan 2, 2016

ronyjarod , Jan 2, 2016 :
    me too with v2.1.1 & v2.2.0

6. dracodevil
    Eclair Jan 2, 2016

dracodevil , Jan 2, 2016 :
    I just cleared cache. Normal service restored

7. vachec
    Cupcake Jan 2, 2016

vachec , Jan 2, 2016 :
    nice

8. vachec
    Cupcake Jan 2, 2016

vachec , Jan 2, 2016 :
    well done

9. vachec
    Cupcake Jan 2, 2016

10. vachec
    Cupcake Jan 2, 2016

vachec , Jan 2, 2016 :
    i like one olus 2

11. vachec
    Cupcake Jan 2, 2016

vachec , Jan 2, 2016 :
    hope too

12. machlo
    Gingerbread Jan 2, 2016

machlo , Jan 2, 2016 :
    I wonder.......mine works fine on my car bluetooth radio

13. lucifercipher
    Froyo Jan 2, 2016

lucifercipher , Jan 2, 2016 :
    Finally an update with bugs or issues not visible . I put the second sim card back in oneplus 2. Battery timing is even better . the device is snappy . I can tell that it is by far the best device I have used so far . bought two official cases for it and moved all my emails on it too . the reason , stable and solid performer .

GPopovich and otto2 like this.
  14. ravinder dahiya
    Cupcake Jan 2, 2016

ravinder dahiya , Jan 2, 2016 :
    Wellthis is my first reply .since u guys are upgrading opt to marshmallow I would list the changes I would like to see in the next update with or without marshmallow:

1. First of all although phone has huge battery it still doesn't deliver real life expected performance due to the faulty rom. Oxygen OS should b designed in a way to keep the best of stock Android and add helpful tweaks. I used to own a xiomi phone and they gave me control on what applications should automatically start up and which should not which saves lot of battery,ram and solves heating issues . And this is not a limitation with Android since I can root my phone and install a simple app and achieve that but I should not be forced to root my phone for something which the developers can include in oxos.
    While working on next update developers should look at xiomi's security app and try to include the best features of that app. It will go miles in decreasing battery drain and also help me control which apps can use my cellular Data and which can not. That way I can uninstall opera max and greenify
    If I can do it with a simple app after rooting the phone, op developers can include this in next update too.

2. Camera app is really faulty. Even with so many updates they couldn't get the maximum of superb camera that the phone has. I can download other camera apps but then the camera gesture won't work and sometimes photos taken with other camera apps don't show in gallery

3. Fingerprint scanner : everyone has commented about the quality of the fp scanner or rather lack of it. So I would skip that.
    After the recent update sometimes even when i had locked my phone manually l, wheb i touch on certain notifications from lockscreen the app opens up without needing password or fingerprint . it happens most with hike and fb messenger
    I would like op guys to add a feature that will help me to unlock specific apps with fingerprint scanner.
    4. The phone freezes a lot: this has already been reported a lot and op2 guys must b looking at it already and hopefully will try to fix it in next update.
    5.THE network signal bars disappears sometimes

A lot of other issues have been reported already but the most important changes I would like to be included in next update are the best of the contents from the security app of miui namely
    Preventing autostartup of apps
    Preventing apps from connecting to cellular or WiFi data or both
    Clearing cache

Hope op people address some issues because if they do it is one of the most capable phones

haroonxiddiqui likes this.
  15. haroonxiddiqui
    Eclair Jan 2, 2016

haroonxiddiqui , Jan 2, 2016 :
    Noticed today, unable to change camera flash setting tried to take picture in evening; unable to turn on flash. I wonder when everything will become normal with OPT. :mad:

16. Sahilk0369
    Honeycomb Jan 2, 2016

ronyjarod likes this.
  17. SadButTrue
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 2, 2016

SadButTrue , Jan 2, 2016 :
    i wonder when people be able to use the search button and stop reporting bugs and blaming OP for things who are there own fault...

otto2, Melancholie and SaltLife like this.
  18. haroonxiddiqui
    Eclair Jan 2, 2016

I don't know what bites me to switch to OPT, I used RedMi Note 4G & Mi4 never had problem with any of them like I have with OPT (Agreed with Ravinder)

19. wmm
    KitKat Jan 2, 2016

wmm , Jan 2, 2016 :
    You probably have the camera in one of the special processing modes (Clear Image, HDR, Beauty), which are incompatible with the flash. If you want to use the flash, you need to be in Auto mode: touch the three-dots icon, then touch the mode that is highlighted to turn it off. The flash icon will then be operable.

otto2 likes this.
  20. haroonxiddiqui
    Eclair Jan 2, 2016

First of all my fault that i didn't searched, second please correct spellings as its "their own"; third please post link for me the solution of enabling flash. Thanks

Help received, thanks

Last edited: Jan 2, 2016

ronyjarod likes this.