OxygenOS 2.2.0 rollout is starting

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bokdoyagee
    Gingerbread Jan 2, 2016

bokdoyagee , Jan 2, 2016 :
    OP2 has worst adaptive brightness. Please fix this @Helen
    To all Dev, I know you guys are using iphone 6 with oneplus case. Then you guys can compare (adaptive brightness) right?

Last edited: Jan 2, 2016

2. haroonxiddiqui
    Eclair Jan 2, 2016

haroonxiddiqui , Jan 2, 2016 :
    Love you; thanks. didn't faced this kind of issue with Xiaomi or any other devices used in past with any special mode etc.

3. ravinder dahiya
    Cupcake Jan 2, 2016

ravinder dahiya , Jan 2, 2016 :
    I switched to opt because of the poor build quality of redmi 1s I owned and yes even the miui forum is better organised with more administrators.

4. kiran_bobby09
    Donut Jan 2, 2016

Last edited: Jan 2, 2016

5. ywheng89
    Cupcake Jan 2, 2016

ywheng89 , Jan 2, 2016 :
    I'm not sure if anybody experienced this. After updated to 2.20. i experience horrible upload speed when im on my wifi connection,apps like whatsapp,snapchat are affected. When i tried to send some pics to my friends,it is so slow,only works when im on LTE. tried factory reset,unresolved,tried other wifi access connection,same issue. PLEASE FIX THIS!

6. wmm
    KitKat Jan 2, 2016

wmm , Jan 2, 2016 :
    What mirror effect are you referring to? When the front-facing camera is active, the viewfinder will show a mirror image; that's intentional so the phone can conveniently substitute for an actual mirror for adjusting one's hair, makeup, etc. When the photo is taken, however, the photo comes out normally, not reversed. Here's an example I just took of the user's guide for a Christmas present, showing the text in the correct orientation:
    IMG_20160102_095926.jpg
    Are you seeing something different?

kiran_bobby09 likes this.
  7. NabilMez
    Cupcake Jan 2, 2016

NabilMez , Jan 2, 2016 :
    I'm in the version 2.1.0 ... I WANT TO UPDATE IT TO 2.2.0
    it dowloads and when it reboot it says installation failed
    plzzz need help :(

8. kiran_bobby09
    Donut Jan 2, 2016

kiran_bobby09 , Jan 2, 2016 :
    --
    Thank you

9. faizfuad
    Cupcake Jan 2, 2016

faizfuad , Jan 2, 2016 :
    once update my OPT to the new OS, I've found that:-
    1. The volume bar indicator not does not show correctly as it freeze while im pressing the volume up and down button - only happen when listening to music.

2. Phone freeze, this is my first time facing phone freeze completely. can't do anything. This problem only happens once updated to this new os. occur 3 times since updated =(

3. Pictures cannot be upload / download if connected to wifi, data shouldn't be any problem.

can it be solve by reinstall the os? how? if not should go to custom rom

vksinha likes this.
  10. Maria Pap
    Honeycomb Jan 2, 2016

Maria Pap , Jan 2, 2016 :
    I hanent encountered any bugs yet. I just flashed the ROM from twrp. Those facing issues should just dirty flash the whole ROM. They won't lose any data and I believe the majority of bugs will be fixed.

11. nishanthsai
    Cupcake Jan 2, 2016

12. Jlynton
    Froyo Jan 2, 2016

Jlynton , Jan 2, 2016 :
    Since updating to 2.2.0 my op2 freezes occasionally, and there is a serious lag when opening apps. Please fix this.

faizfuad likes this.
  13. frapais
    Cupcake Jan 2, 2016

14. Sakshi Tayal
    Cupcake Jan 2, 2016

Sakshi Tayal , Jan 2, 2016 :
    After updating to 2.2.0 doesn't solve the issue, whatever camera app the camera will crash and be unable to start until a reboot. Even after a reboot it will work for about 1 minute. Any ideas? Thanks

manedark likes this.
  15. reklas
    Donut Jan 2, 2016

reklas , Jan 2, 2016 :
    Mine and i am not the only one, we are facing the "dead home button".

faizfuad likes this.
  16. AWScreo
    Gingerbread Jan 2, 2016

AWScreo , Jan 2, 2016 :
    Just noticed, volume rocker does not indicate volume level correctly. I mean the beep sound, it's inconsistent and rings maybe two out of 7 levels of volume, pretty randomly at that. It's not a huge deal but it's the first time I see this on a recent smartphone :) pretty silly bug, please fix it next update.

17. weathernut
    Cupcake Jan 2, 2016

weathernut , Jan 2, 2016 :
    I too just experienced the complete phone freeze. Went to grab the phone, and dead. Had to hold the power and up volume button to get my phone to even come back on.
    I have now had it happen three times.
    Hope a fix comes soon!!

faizfuad likes this.
  18. hk43789
    Honeycomb Jan 2, 2016

hk43789 , Jan 2, 2016 :
    After update 2.2.0 oneplus 2 performance drop significantly,before normally playing game it wont having any frame drop but after update even playing YouTube also having frame drop issue @Helen plss look in to this

19. IThompson
    Cupcake Jan 2, 2016

IThompson , Jan 2, 2016 :
    Can I buy the North America OP2 LTE from the UK, want the phone now in the UK short term but would be used in the USA long term?

Thanks

20. Michelle Martinez Caamaño
    Froyo Jan 2, 2016