OxygenOS 2.2.0 rollout is starting

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. matus198
    Cupcake Jan 2, 2016

matus198 , Jan 2, 2016 :
    After update I am having same issues like guys above...

1)Wifi connection - when I want to play game which request connection to the internet (Vain Glory - no advertisement) it say that i am not connected at the internet but I have connect phone to WiFi..

2) When I restard my device, that direct call "bubble" shows like that green android guy

That's all with what I've met I would be happy if you could fix it asap!

Thank you :)

2. uikeparag
    Cupcake Jan 2, 2016

uikeparag , Jan 2, 2016 :
    Thank you for reply !

SaltLife likes this.
  3. Paulosatcunha
    Cupcake Jan 2, 2016

Paulosatcunha , Jan 2, 2016 :

4. Paulosatcunha
    Cupcake Jan 2, 2016

Paulosatcunha , Jan 2, 2016 :
    Hi,

I can´t downloading the 2.2.0, all the time said that had a mistake in download process, what I can do??

Thanks in advance.

P.

5. Javiertru
    Cupcake Jan 2, 2016

Javiertru , Jan 2, 2016 :
    I think this update is worse than the update 2.1.3 now i have lag and another things

bokdoyagee likes this.
  6. denona
    Donut Jan 3, 2016

7. dagario
    Honeycomb Jan 3, 2016

dagario , Jan 3, 2016 :
    This 2.2.0 is really better than 2.1.2
    Battery life increase and no more bugs on my OP2

Sahilkum likes this.
  8. faizfuad
    Cupcake Jan 3, 2016

faizfuad , Jan 3, 2016 :
    how should i do it?

9. bokdoyagee
    Gingerbread Jan 3, 2016

10. Jeekulk
    Cupcake Jan 3, 2016

Jeekulk , Jan 3, 2016 :
    • Added hide search bar option in launcher settings
    Can anyone tell me where I can find this?

11. ronyjarod
    Gingerbread Jan 3, 2016

ronyjarod , Jan 3, 2016 :
    i did the same but the problem is still there

12. uvdv
    Cupcake Jan 3, 2016

uvdv , Jan 3, 2016 :
    After updating to version 2.2.0 i have a problem with the direct call widget, after starting the phone the Photos of the contacts had been crossed, is there a solution?

13. davekern
    Cupcake Jan 3, 2016

bokdoyagee likes this.
  14. kaghedo
    Jelly Bean Jan 3, 2016

kaghedo , Jan 3, 2016 :
    Hold down the home screen and you will see SETTINGS on your right hand side,click it and you will find the option to hide the search bar ;)

15. tejas.gupta999
    Eclair Jan 3, 2016

tejas.gupta999 , Jan 3, 2016 :
    Long-press on an empty space on your homescreen and go to settings, the option is present under the 'Other' category.

16. dobradani
    Donut Jan 3, 2016

dobradani , Jan 3, 2016 :
    if they release update like this, with many bugs, i don't have many expectation from marshmallow from one plus :)

bokdoyagee likes this.
  17. aj7400
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 3, 2016

aj7400 , Jan 3, 2016 :
    Faced another bug...

When i deactivate or activate my second sim , from sim cards option in settings,
    My op2 hangs for 6-8 seconds,
    If i try to pull notification bar down, it takes 6 seconds to respond

18. wmm
    KitKat Jan 3, 2016

wmm , Jan 3, 2016 :
    As far as I know, the only solutions are either to use a different launcher or to wait for the next update.

19. Melancholie
    Gingerbread Jan 3, 2016

Melancholie , Jan 3, 2016 :
    After spending a bit more time with the update, I started to notice that one of my apps was using a LOT of battery. This didn't happen before the update, so I don't know why it is now. I've deleted that app and now the battery is incredible. Once I'd established battery was better without the app, I cleared cache and then reinstalled the app to see if it was just a glitch but as soon as I reinstalled it the battery drain started happening again. So the app is now gone. Gutted as it was an app I used on a regular basis. Is there an incompatibility issue between 2.2.0 and some apps?

I've also noticed a new bug yesterday. Previous to the update, I could make and receive calls over the bluetooth hands free in my car. It didn't sync contacts and recent calls, which was annoying, but the calls themselves worked. Now, since the update, it doesn't work at all. The screen in the car shows it's connected and shows dialling and how long the call has been connected for, but the sound does not come through the car anymore so I have to actually hold the phone up to my ear. Yesterday was the first call I'd made since the update; I won't be able to use the phone in the car now. This is a serious bug which needs to be fixed a.s.a.p.

20. Maria Pap
    Honeycomb Jan 3, 2016

Maria Pap , Jan 3, 2016 :
    Are you rooted or not? It can be done both ways