OxygenOS 2.2.0 rollout is starting

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SaltLife
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 7, 2016

SaltLife , Jan 7, 2016 :
    Idk, I still feel like I want to wait for another update for OOS. What happens when 6.0 becomes available? Will it update to it? Will I see those weird Chinese symbols like I'm seeing in the screenshot? Is the octa core messed with? Could I fook up the phone by flashing this ROM? Persuade me ;)

[​IMG]

2. fremond
    Froyo Jan 7, 2016

fremond , Jan 7, 2016 :
    Hi SaltLife,

I will try my best to persuade you :)

1) To tell you the truth, i have no idea what will happen when marshmallow 6.0 comes out. But most likely hydrogen OS will also receive the update according to http://www.idigitaltimes.com/androi...ll-get-googles-latest-mobile-operating-480011

2) Those weird chinese characters are from the stock hydrogen OS weather app. If you dont like it, you can delete the app :)

3) octa core? Do you mean whether you can flash ak kernel to improve the performance of the phone? If that is the case, yes you can!!! :)

4) I am the best example you can have. I flashed to oxygen OS and hydrogen OS for a few times already. Nothing happened.

SaltLife likes this.
  3. Beerzebub
    Cupcake Jan 7, 2016

Beerzebub , Jan 7, 2016 :
    I have a problem with the new update. The device downloads it and the reboots and fails to install. Any suggestions?

4. rpowel2
    Gingerbread Jan 7, 2016

rpowel2 , Jan 7, 2016 :
    I have v experienced no problems with latest update.....phone is fast and extremely responsive. No lags, and the battery is much better than the previous versions. So far so good

Sahilkum likes this.
  5. dfjkl
    Froyo Jan 7, 2016

dfjkl , Jan 7, 2016 :
    I also get to add that I'm having greatly reduced battery life as well. I've not had a chance to work it out as much since the update until today, and wow was I surprised to find myself at 20% halfway through the day when on any normal day with similar usage I'd be at 50-70%. This update is horrible.

6. dfjkl
    Froyo Jan 7, 2016

dfjkl , Jan 7, 2016 :
    We don't because they've not said ANY THING! They do have an obligation to at least acknowledge the issues and indicate that they are working on the problem, which they've not done yet, which is contributing to my current buyers remorse. This was sold as a good phone to me. This update thus far has negated any feelings about this being a quality device.

kaihp likes this.
  7. bokdoyagee
    Gingerbread Jan 7, 2016

8. merewoodbebox
    Jelly Bean Jan 7, 2016

ronyjarod likes this.
  9. saravanan602
    Cupcake Jan 8, 2016

10. saravanan602
    Cupcake Jan 8, 2016

11. SaltLife
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 8, 2016

SaltLife , Jan 8, 2016 :
    turn off HDR and Clear Image

12. du04lal
    Gingerbread Jan 8, 2016

du04lal , Jan 8, 2016 :
    I had to purchase a calculator app.

once a month.

13. pkazasidis
    Cupcake Jan 8, 2016

pkazasidis , Jan 8, 2016 :
    Hello,
    after the last update to the 2.2.0 I have a problem with the contacts widget. As you can see at the photos at first is ok but when I am restarting my phone it becomes the green android face.. Any idea?

Attached Files:

burniAT likes this.
  14. dhsice
    Eclair Jan 8, 2016

dhsice , Jan 8, 2016 :
    Spontaneous freeze twice at CES 2016 while in left chest pocket. Had to hold volume and power to reboot back to 2.2.0 Need fix next update. How embarrassing!

bokdoyagee likes this.
  15. Dimmerworld
    Honeycomb Jan 8, 2016

Dimmerworld , Jan 8, 2016 :
    They better not make us wait a month for a fix just to stick with their monthly update policy...

16. SaltLife
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 8, 2016

17. rajarshp
    Gingerbread Jan 8, 2016

SaltLife likes this.
  18. New88
    Cupcake Jan 8, 2016

New88 , Jan 8, 2016 :
    When will the car bluetooth bug be solved? As of now when I connect to oneplus 2 to my car bluetooth system it doesnt download my contacts and call logs. But my car bluetooth system is able to download my contacts and call logs when I connect my galaxy s4 to it. This bug exists from the launch of oneplus 2. Please resolve this bug in the next OTA atleast.

19. singhardman
    Donut Jan 8, 2016

singhardman , Jan 8, 2016 :
    Just got my new OnePlus Two today... its running smooth as silk, haven't stopped showing it off all day!

Sahilkum and SaltLife like this.
  20. achalgoel91
    Donut Jan 8, 2016