1. mister_akam
    Eclair Jan 11, 2016

bokdoyagee likes this.
  2. joesweeney413
    Jelly Bean Jan 11, 2016

3. manaya
    Eclair Jan 11, 2016

manaya , Jan 11, 2016 :
    This updated really SUCKS! Big time, the phone is almost bricked with so many bugs. Honestly why do rising companies start doing this? I'm looking to sell this thing since I cannot work with a phone that is reducing my productivity. Any thoughts on the Nexus 6P?

dfjkl, devon1976 and bokdoyagee like this.
  4. pothukuchi.aditya
    Cupcake Jan 11, 2016

5. californicated
    Froyo Jan 11, 2016

californicated , Jan 11, 2016 :
    Well, performance could be a tad better, but other than that my phone is working great. I can't understand why you guys are having so many issues.

Mikey160984 and Sahilkum like this.
  6. ronyjarod
    Gingerbread Jan 11, 2016

ronyjarod , Jan 11, 2016 :
    one of the group, being paid by one plus or affiliates, came out to say his phone has almost no problem

dfjkl and bokdoyagee like this.
  7. andreirawan97
    Eclair Jan 11, 2016

8. fremond
    Froyo Jan 11, 2016

fremond , Jan 11, 2016 :
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/oneplus-2/development/rom-h2os-hydrogen-os-ota-clean-stable-t3195636

The link above is not the latest version (v1.1.0). After you flash to hydrogen OS then you can dirty flash to v1.2.0. So far so good, the only problem i have is whatsapp notifications. Sometimes, the notifications are messed up. Other than that, i am quite satisfied. Good battery life and good performance. :) cheers!!!

JustAPhone likes this.
  9. imcRAJze8898
    Gingerbread Jan 11, 2016

imcRAJze8898 , Jan 11, 2016 :
    Please improve sim selection feature ..It is having few bugs.Please Improve it ,give us stable OS please build a bug free build , rather than wasting time in making iphone COVERS :(

10. RossThompson96
    Honeycomb Jan 11, 2016

11. Teun Van den Wyngaert
    Donut Jan 11, 2016

Teun Van den Wyngaert , Jan 11, 2016 :
    Hi everybody, I did the update to oxygen 2.2.0, but since then I can't select the flash in my (standard) camera app. Is there someone else that is facing this problem? Who can help me with this? Thx a lot guys!

12. californicated
    Froyo Jan 11, 2016

californicated , Jan 11, 2016 :
    Maybe I should ask OnePlus to give me some money for my last post. Lol

I hesitated to buy the phone at launch when reading all those negative posts across different forums. The hardware made me buy the phone two or three months ago and I was really surprised about it.

Small things I dislike

- size and weight (no soft- or hardware issue, simply my preference)
    - performance got worse with updates (-> e.g. scrolling in Google Keep)
    - fingerprint sensor was working great at the beginning, in the meanwhile it takes two to three tries

Animations feel slow and do suck, but that's an stock Lollipop issue. I had the N5 and the Moto X Style before and it was the same. Marshmallow improves them a lot.

The only thing I fear is the fingerprint sensor breaking.

ronyjarod and Sahilkum like this.
  13. kaghedo
    Jelly Bean Jan 11, 2016

kaghedo , Jan 11, 2016 :
    Disable the HDR/CLEAR IMAGE and BEAUTY mode and your flash should work ;)

14. deLout
    Cupcake Jan 11, 2016

deLout , Jan 11, 2016 :
    Ay, I just got my OP2 from Gearbest (looks like it was shipped from china as the instructions are in noodle) and set it all up. It's currently on 2.1 and detects the 2.2 update though trying to install just just comes up as "update failed" after rebooting.
    Same story with downloading the OTA zip and installing via recovery. Anyone hit me up a fix?

15. MrMysakovich
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 11, 2016

16. Mistic
    Gingerbread Jan 11, 2016

17. josephpzacharia
    Cupcake Jan 12, 2016

18. ER Amitabh
    Cupcake Jan 12, 2016

ER Amitabh , Jan 12, 2016 :
    Will u plz guide me that how i can find that ringtone folder by connecting the phone to my lappy.

19. kaghedo
    Jelly Bean Jan 12, 2016

kaghedo , Jan 12, 2016 :
    Simply connect your OPT with the supplied cable and plug in into your computer/lappy USB PORT and OPT folder should pop up. Look into the RINGTONE folder, copy and paste music e.t.c from your lappy :rolleyes:

20. schummmy
    Eclair Jan 12, 2016

schummmy , Jan 12, 2016 :
    This oxygen 2.2.0 update is a total piece of ****. Since I have updated i´m facing several bugs!

- Camera is crashing all the time, especially when taking much photos... Only a reboot of the device helps (this weekend it crashed 6 times in 90 minutes!!)
    - Android crashes spontaneously, the device is performing a reboot and i´m not reachable because it is waiting for my PIN
    - The UI is lacking very often (sometimes it freezes for 5 seconds)
    - sometimes the softkeys aren´t working

Sometimes it makes me so angry that I want to take my OPT and throw it out of the window :mad:

Anyone who has similar experiences?

FOR ALL OTHERS! DO NOT UPDATE!!!!