OxygenOS 2.2.0 rollout is starting

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deadtingel
    Froyo Jan 15, 2016

deadtingel , Jan 15, 2016 :
    Hi there. I was hyped by opt. Now, i more and more get disappointed. The phone have so much potential. I'd say oneplus should just give the source code and let the community doing them job. Everything is better than this terrifying oxygen os crap. But most disappointed Iam by the communication of oneplus. The not giving information (to say their will be an update someday it's okay, but someday they could make it more concrete). They not go onto problems of people, just send out one fail update after the next... Annoying! But yeah. Tried it, and never again!

obustudei and bokdoyagee like this.
  2. SaltLife
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 15, 2016

SaltLife , Jan 15, 2016 :
    First swipe right and make sure you're in "Photo" mode, then click the three dots that are vertical and you should see three options: Beauty, HDR, and Clear Image. If any of those are highlighted white, it is enabled so all you have to do is click the enabled mode and it'll disable ;).

Mr.Taior and machlo like this.
  3. koffed
    Eclair Jan 15, 2016

4. SaltLife

Mistic likes this.
  5. wmm
    KitKat Jan 15, 2016

wmm , Jan 15, 2016 :
    The announcement was that Marshmallow would be available in the first quarter of 2016. A quarter is three months long. Whenever I see an announcement that specifies a quarter, I always assume it means the last day of the quarter, and if it comes out earlier than that, it's a bonus. If it gets to be the 31st of March and we haven't heard anything, that will be the time to start asking questions. Middle of January isn't even close.

machlo, vonMonster and SaltLife like this.
  6. hasterONE
    Froyo Jan 15, 2016

hasterONE , Jan 15, 2016 :
    is it me or this update sucks so bad?! it slow responses, short hang, hiccups, lagging, short delay when switch between apps or open app. I had 2.1.1 and absolutely no problem what so ever. I shouldn't update!

obustudei and anz563 like this.
  7. SaltLife

Well it seems you've learned your lesson then haven't you, chap? It's best to wait a few days from the moment the update comes out and then look for threads that signify the update sucks. That's what I do and it's a smart move. Download the ROM you had initially from here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/oneplus-2/general/rom-mirrors-official-oxygen-os-roms-ota-t3209863 if you don't like the current one.

8. Krikal_LV
    Cupcake Jan 15, 2016

Krikal_LV , Jan 15, 2016 :
    I don't know what is wrong. When phone starts to install update in booting mode it fail/crash and stops and I have 2.1.0 version. Can someone help meh?

Meybe try to download from another place?

Last edited: Jan 15, 2016

9. jegrahamfam
    Cupcake Jan 15, 2016

10. hasterONE
    Froyo Jan 15, 2016

hasterONE , Jan 15, 2016 :
    hahah thanks man! Im about to roll back now. I should have read through this thread before I hit the update button. Also, it makes me wonder if the staff is actually read this thread and hopefully will release the fixed version.

11. SaltLife

;) Good thing we can at least roll back to a stable(er) ROM :rolleyes:

12. burnout123

13. Deactivated User
    Jan 16, 2016

14. RJ Murdok
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 16, 2016

RJ Murdok , Jan 16, 2016 :
    Its the 15th so the X has yet to recieve 2.2.0 lol I think they promised it by now. Eh, can wait a little longer

15. ganeshcd
    Donut Jan 16, 2016

ganeshcd , Jan 16, 2016 :
    I am tired of Oxygen OS and it's poor performance in terms of battery. Why is Oneplus two such an orphan in terms of choice of ROMs? Poor performance of Oxygen ROM has left me wondering if I have done a mistake of buying Oneplus Two? Why cant they get CM tie up again ?

16. ATHMESH NANDAKUMAR
    Cupcake Jan 16, 2016

17. ronyjarod
    Gingerbread Jan 16, 2016

ronyjarod , Jan 16, 2016 :
    agree with you

18. JustAPhone
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 16, 2016

JustAPhone , Jan 16, 2016 :
    The Oxygen is bad enough.. Flash to CM12 and since everything.. Almost.

1. Bluetooth now working with all BT in car or headset.
    2. No more BT_MAC_MISSING idiotic error message.
    3. No more sluggish UI.
    4. Everything is good for me to really appreciate the phone.

Bad notes.
    1. Battery drain quickly.
    2. No more laser focus camera.
    3. No more fingerprint

burnout123 likes this.
  19. Ajeet Kumar3
    Cupcake Jan 16, 2016

Ajeet Kumar3 , Jan 16, 2016 :
    U can disable any mode by again press that mode. e.g. if u r in HDR mode then again press HDR, you will be out from that mode.

20. Nikrul
    Cupcake Jan 16, 2016