OxygenOS 2.2.0 rollout is starting

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sh_cheah
    Cupcake Jan 19, 2016

sh_cheah , Jan 19, 2016 :
    Too few settings in the "quick setting" menu. It's be nice to be able to add and remove items from the "quick setting" menu.

Mistic likes this.
  2. paragraph
    Froyo Jan 19, 2016

paragraph , Jan 19, 2016 :
    Please add flash always turn on when shot on camera :) like Sony Xperia application

3. gkirko
    Gingerbread Jan 19, 2016

gkirko , Jan 19, 2016 :
    Stop complaining nobody from op can hear you anyway! Opt is just okay phone not more than that. It needs hard reset every two month. It cannot withstand more then 100hours uptime. It requires some cleaning app installed to prevent phone reboot on its own. Its required periodic battery re-calibration and cannot withstand low wireless signal(cause of all lags and unexpected reboots). So, if you Wanna stable good phone - buy apple iphone 6 for $600...

4. Reynadess
    Eclair Jan 19, 2016

Reynadess , Jan 19, 2016 :
    Go for the Nexus 6P if you are done with Oneplus 2.

5. sj27
    Cupcake Jan 19, 2016

sj27 , Jan 19, 2016 :
    Is anybody else having issues with their OnePlus 2 after the update? My fiancé and I are both having the same exact issue with our phone freezing randomly. This happens on a constant basis. But did not happen before the update.

6. ronyjarod
    Gingerbread Jan 19, 2016

7. turjo mazumder
    Cupcake Jan 19, 2016

turjo mazumder , Jan 19, 2016 :
    Guys I have just recently bought my One plus 2 it has come with OS 2.0 when the update notification pop up 2.2.0 it downloaded first > when it comes to installation the update failed what should I do?

8. keessonnema
    KitKat Jan 19, 2016

keessonnema , Jan 19, 2016 :
    Like when you're playing the game, the notifications don't work? I don't know.

9. Andreej87
    Donut Jan 19, 2016

Andreej87 , Jan 19, 2016 :
    Since the update my OP2 seems to be a lot slower. Especially with opening google search and chrome. Sometimes the whole phone freezes.

10. JustAPhone
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 19, 2016

11. ronyjarod
    Gingerbread Jan 19, 2016

ronyjarod , Jan 19, 2016 :
    still testing. lol

12. aravindhms
    Donut Jan 19, 2016

aravindhms , Jan 19, 2016 :

Sorry for the off topic question.

Can you please give an expected date for Oxygen OS update for Oneplus X. Hell lot of bugs especially the USSD bug in India.

Thanks

13. Rowman
    Honeycomb Jan 19, 2016

Rowman , Jan 19, 2016 :
    No difference at all

14. sourabhjain13
    Cupcake Jan 19, 2016

sourabhjain13 , Jan 19, 2016 :
    After updating my OnePlus 2 with OxygenOS 2.2.0 i am getting problems in my phone like it hangs a lot and takes time too load contacts...So what to do?

15. nick_xr
    Cupcake Jan 19, 2016

nick_xr , Jan 19, 2016 :
    my boss is having the same problem his has come with version 2.1.0 ive cleared the cache on the device and tried to follow a few of the guides on how to update.
    im not sure if things have changed from version to version but it says in the guide hold both volume buttons and press power button this puts the phone into fastboot mode which appears to do nothing.
    if i switch on only holding the volume down button it takes me to a screen but this does not have any options to update only install from SD or install from USB and wipe etc
    also found in the guide if i run twrp recovery program i think i have found this program in the app store TWRP Manager but this states (requires root) which im guessing is is where you flash a modified rom to the phone which i dont want to do.
    as you can probably tell im not an android user can anyone answer whats im doing wrong.

16. tubbydutta1
    Gingerbread Jan 19, 2016

tubbydutta1 , Jan 19, 2016 :
    I was a mi3 user, using miui, the complaint i had with OPO was the screen was not bright enough and dull at times, that seems to have changed.
    I am not comparing or anything, but your OXYGEN os needs to improve ALOT!

The battery life seems to have improved, earlier i had issues with battery RANDOMLY showing any number like 90 to 30 % without anything in the middle, moreover the camera is much more quick to focus and open.

One request, you guys have underclocked or say stopped two cores from working, can we see this changing in the future, cause then why call it a 810 snapdrapgon? why not 808, just saying. We want performance, cant you implement like a quick toggle where if users want they can enable FULL 810 performance and one which slows evrything down? i know its easier said than done.
    Also can we have the tap to LOCK feature like in CM in oneplus one(where to double tap on the top right corner to make the screen lock without pressing the button)? that is a nice feature, a simple one but nice. if possible do introduce the same. I hope you guys do read the users reply and work accordingly.
    Anyways thanks for the update, great work, keep releasing updates, and improve that camera if you guys can! :)

shrineels10 likes this.
  17. Micky_adi
    Eclair Jan 19, 2016

Micky_adi , Jan 19, 2016 :
    Do you own a Op2?

18. tubbydutta1
    Gingerbread Jan 19, 2016

tubbydutta1 , Jan 19, 2016 :

FIRST OF ALL, tell you boss its his headache, you are not here to fix his personal stuff, but HEY its up to you.

Ok first press power and hold the power button, u may get the option to reboot into the recovery from the shutdown menu it self, if not enable the advanced BOOT option in the developer options in the settings of ONE PLUS TWO, if you dont know how to enable the developer option, what are you even doing with the TWRP recovery, just you tube it.

Thanks, and tell your boss u r not his b***h... :p

19. Annue
    Cupcake Jan 19, 2016

Annue , Jan 19, 2016 :
    Ok Enough - my first post - bought 2 x One Plus 2 last year. I loved them at first but now they are brutal. My partner's phone freezes all the time and this morning appeared to be overheating when it would not do anything.
    My phone - since beginning I miss calls when the phone does not ring despite being on 'all' notifications and in last few weeks home button etc. really slow to react.
    I paid €800 for these phones - right now never again. I am really disappointed.

20. Chandrababu Kakarla
    Cupcake Jan 19, 2016

Chandrababu Kakarla , Jan 19, 2016 :
    Anyone have idea about launching date of "One Plus Two Mini"?