OxygenOS 2.2.0 rollout is starting

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Multiplatform Gamer
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 26, 2016

Multiplatform Gamer , Jan 26, 2016 :
    100% sure next update won't be marshmallow.

deadtingel, obustudei and ronyjarod like this.
  2. Multiplatform Gamer

obustudei likes this.
  3. Multiplatform Gamer

Multiplatform Gamer , Jan 26, 2016 :
    Next time you release an update, test it and make sure it works flawlessly because right now, we are sick to recieve buggy updates that literally scraps the whole user experience. Comme on! we have to install a 3rd party launcher to remove touch delay and lags, we also have to use on screen nav bar to remove the home button delay! A there are a lots of bugs i prefer not to talk about. Get this fixed quick or you might loose the majority of oneplus 2 users including me!

4. ronyjarod
    Gingerbread Jan 26, 2016

ronyjarod , Jan 26, 2016 :
    everyday also useless if have bugs

5. dursteri
    Cupcake Jan 26, 2016

dursteri , Jan 26, 2016 :
    Hi and thanks for the replies!
    I'm new to the android world and coming from iOS

1 - Okey, mine doesn't? How can i fix that? I've got to choices IMAP or POP3
    And for me as new user, the native app is gmail, and a native app should according to me have the features that a lot of people use. - fixed
    2 - That's fine, not a deal breaker!
    3 - I've noticed today that the phone doesn't have "missed" call symbol in the list, they all look like received calls when i open the menu. After a missed call when the screen is unused say i'm in a meeting, there's a notification that I have one missed call, but when i scroll down in the list i can have 5-6 missed calls that look like received calls in the list, am I making any sense here? :)
    4. I agree, but since i didn't have the problem with iOS my first thoughts go the phone
    5. Well I do understand that, but wouldn't it be a nice and simple feature?

Last edited: Jan 26, 2016

6. alfieeee
    Donut Jan 26, 2016

alfieeee , Jan 26, 2016 :
    I did not have battery drain after installing the update a few days after lounge, now the battery gets from 100 to 50 % in around 12 hours with little or no use. I uninstalled everything I knew I installed since this issue appeared, calibrated battery and wiped cache but nothing seems to work. How the fu** could a phone with a massive battery like OP2 use so much power even when not using the phone, my iPad for example use only one or two % in a whole week if I don't use it.

7. SadButTrue

SadButTrue , Jan 26, 2016 :
    @dursteri maybe there is something broken, you could try to (re)install the exchange services

get it from here

after install and restart Exchange should show up in gmail settings (account configuration)...

dursteri likes this.
  8. rchaudry
    Eclair Jan 26, 2016

rchaudry , Jan 26, 2016 :
    One thing i noticed with the camera is that my pictures are sometimes missing.

Like i'll take a picture , close the camera and then go look for said picture and it's not there/

9. dursteri
    Cupcake Jan 26, 2016

dursteri , Jan 26, 2016 :
    I read somewhere that clearing the cache could work, tried that, seems to be working!
    Thank you for your help though!

10. luis.p.coutinho
    Donut Jan 26, 2016

obustudei and ronyjarod like this.
  11. torsten92
    Cupcake Jan 26, 2016

torsten92 , Jan 26, 2016 :
    I have a big Problem with my OnePlus Two
    My Camera crashes, installed OxygenOS 2.2.0 yesterday
    can someone help me please ? :)

12. ronyjarod
    Gingerbread Jan 26, 2016

ronyjarod , Jan 26, 2016 :
    exactly

obustudei and luis.p.coutinho like this.
  13. SadButTrue

SadButTrue , Jan 26, 2016 :
    rooted with another kernel? if not try clearing cache

14. mikochu
    Donut Jan 26, 2016

mikochu , Jan 26, 2016 :
    After having to force reboot every other day or so with OxygenOS 2.2.0, I just rolled back to 2.1.2. Hope it'll hold me over until the Android M. release...

dfjkl likes this.
  15. zeduffman
    Donut Jan 26, 2016

nclam likes this.
  16. SaltLife

SaltLife , Jan 26, 2016 :
    I bet a lot of users who claim about dumb things are used to complaining because they drive a Chevy ;)

17. nclam
    Cupcake Jan 26, 2016

nclam , Jan 26, 2016 :
    Three complaints:

-Touch lag bug
    -Still can't play games like Tsum Tsum
    -Not getting notifications to my Fitbit Charge HR

18. KostasV
    Honeycomb Jan 26, 2016

19. DisaYu
    Eclair Jan 27, 2016

DisaYu , Jan 27, 2016 :
    I was wondering what that was !! but i dont.. really understand the whole screen temperature? o_O

20. crap80
    Eclair Jan 27, 2016

crap80 , Jan 27, 2016 :
    my oneplus 2 has retired back into its packaging box.
    I'm too lazy to sell it off and I think the response for my intended sale would be shitty too - considering the shitty OS.
    I'll still be camping around to see if there are further updates but as of now the OP2 is garbage and junk compared to my 6P.
    Down with OP!! Sux!!!

ronyjarod likes this.