OxygenOS 2.2.0 rollout is starting

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. samvdsn47
    Honeycomb Dec 23, 2015

samvdsn47 , Dec 23, 2015 :
    What a good community with lots of potential in reporting every bugs. Teaching noobs how to do it. So that OP team just have to listen to legit bugs. Still update after update nothing has changed. While private rom developers fixed all that in a flash and watching #Forceawakens

IRSHAD.ABDULLAH and Shoemaker_de like this.
  2. samvdsn47
    Honeycomb Dec 23, 2015

One plus community is the only wide Smartphone community.but still nobody on the other end to listen our cries. But i am of the policy #StopBitchingStartTrying. So fellas lets just forget about our phone and concentrate on something less tragic

3. amann3
    Cupcake Dec 23, 2015

4. Yash.parekh
    Gingerbread Dec 23, 2015

Yash.parekh , Dec 23, 2015 :
    I didn't do that.... Can you help me out... How to do that
    Thank you

5. Arsath1994
    Froyo Dec 23, 2015

Arsath1994 , Dec 23, 2015 :
    Hi Helen,
    Its nice to hear...
    In next update do us a favour on fingerprint...
    In which, the sensor always on even if the phone is locked( i think u can understand)... It drinks lot of battery... U can make that the fingerprint scanner awake only after pressing the lock button... That will be nice..

Thank u,..,

rag1299 and IRSHAD.ABDULLAH like this.
  6. Yash.parekh
    Gingerbread Dec 23, 2015

As soon as i get that error again... I will send you one screenshot

7. samvdsn47
    Honeycomb Dec 23, 2015

Flagship killer case
    Case reaching its end stages. Judge about to release all charges against OP as they have been found innocent , not the killer of flagships this year.
    Note:OP still have a last chance before jan 1 to bring new evidence that they are behind this flagship killer crime

@Helen or Anybody listening. (If anybody).
    New phones are coming to market like everyday. We believed in one plus and stayed with one plus and stand hard on one plus being the best smartphone in this range(against 'utopia' lovers and 'chiku' lovers), because we believe you have that potential. OP2 have that potential. But you guys destroy it with OxyOS. It's high time you release a bug free rom or just hand your software sections to the abled developers in this forum itself. They will handle it well than you. I have much faith in them than you now.

It's for our own good. Not criticising you. You could entirely concentrate on hardware.. we get bug free os. For other china phone #superfans we can say we have a bugless os.
    At the end of the day,, everybody seems happy.

For indians:YU yutopia- awesome hardware atleast in paper, but buggy cyanogen. Once they fix it , then that might be beast in op2 way
    For others:Qiku q terra 810- super innovative tech, 360 os is the only drawback. Not stock like experience(but bug free and amazing features)
    Lets super phones- sweeter end user experience, cool features, But eui is more like iOS. We are android enthusiasts.

So that means still OP is somewhat best overall. If you don't want to spoil it just do it the right way

p.S. now don't jump upon me saying i am ambassador for other phones. Which i clearly brought in this context for making one plus know they are 'not still accused as killers'.

ronyjarod, Gamix, bokdoyagee and 3 others like this.
  8. Glauk
    Cupcake Dec 23, 2015

Glauk , Dec 23, 2015 :
    Already updated, but still doesn't the flash camera in photo mode the icon come out but doesn't work

9. Jitesh Saitawadekar
    KitKat Dec 23, 2015

Jitesh Saitawadekar , Dec 23, 2015 :
    Just go to recovery and clear dalvik cache..Google it if you don't know the procedure.

10. Tieske
    Gingerbread Dec 23, 2015

Tieske , Dec 23, 2015 :
    2 latest updates received them immediatly. Seems like Dutch ppl receive them early:):):)

p1lot1 and rickvdsommen like this.
  11. r.rohit89
    Dec 23, 2015

r.rohit89 , Dec 23, 2015 :
    Random post is random.

M3ntoR likes this.
  12. Dilip vanzara
    Cupcake Dec 23, 2015

Dilip vanzara , Dec 23, 2015 :
    Not yet dear hope today will get update

13. Yash.parekh
    Gingerbread Dec 23, 2015

Np.... Thanks BTW

14. iNash
    Cupcake Dec 23, 2015

iNash , Dec 23, 2015 :

15. otto2
    Photography Expert Dec 23, 2015

otto2 , Dec 23, 2015 :
    You are not the minority. But maybe yes, you are part of the minority of users, who do write down that their phone is working fine.

Grumpywino and samvdsn47 like this.
  16. spawndk
    Eclair Dec 23, 2015

spawndk , Dec 23, 2015 :
    Same problem with battery I have - Google services eating it up, even in stand by.

17. rickvdsommen
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 23, 2015

rickvdsommen , Dec 23, 2015 :
    Yep, I got the update also immediatly.

18. p1lot1
    Gingerbread Dec 23, 2015

p1lot1 , Dec 23, 2015 :
    I hope this solves the "dissapearing" reception-icon for 1 of the 2 simcards..

19. deviantartjr
    Honeycomb Dec 23, 2015

20. Hassbrot84
    Cupcake Dec 23, 2015