Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JC1987
    Donut Dec 31, 2015

rules_broken and anz563 like this.
  2. 1960
    Honeycomb Dec 31, 2015

1960 , Dec 31, 2015 :
    If possible to implement it (which I guess is not going to happen), that's what oneplus as a phone manufacturer is for, not me
    We as users can only request for a feature, whether to implement it or not is entirely upto 1+
    I didn't get it, why are you so furious about it?

3. 1960
    Honeycomb Dec 31, 2015

1960 , Dec 31, 2015 :
    Try cleaning the cache from settings-storage and from recovery as well.

4. 1960
    Honeycomb Dec 31, 2015

1960 , Dec 31, 2015 :
    That's exactly what I have posted after that, go and read it.

5. nathdeepika
    Cupcake Dec 31, 2015

nathdeepika , Dec 31, 2015 :
    Hey! PLZ HALP!

I get all the alerts for the update very quickly but my OnePlus 2 doesn't allow any updates from taking effect! It always ends with "Installation Failed" and then the only option on the screen is to Reboot.

Every few days I'll get an alert that says New OS is available, I can download it fine and then it never updates! I'm still dealing with all the bugs from 2.1.0 and it really annoying! Is my device defective?

Thanks!

6. Alturki
    Gingerbread Dec 31, 2015

Alturki , Dec 31, 2015 :
    i'm only use 20 gb from 64 gb !
    i used Clean Master app and clean all my op2 then restart randomly 2 times

7. otto2
    Photography Expert Dec 31, 2015

otto2 , Dec 31, 2015 :
    READ what you ve been advised to. Do NOT use any third party apps for "cleaning" your phone. Delete such crap. Then go into recovery mode. Use search or google for further instructions. It s ALL written here in the forum. I m too tired to write the same down all 20 minutes all day long....

Prateekarora98 and biltoad like this.
  8. Paroj
    Donut Dec 31, 2015

Paroj , Dec 31, 2015 :
    My phone is frequently freezing after the 2.2.0 update, didn't ever face this kind of issue, when it freezes, nothing works, even can't restart the device, any solution? I want refund for this shitty device, god knows why they are still not pathcing up with cyanogen? #ghssshh.

9. Paroj
    Donut Dec 31, 2015

Paroj , Dec 31, 2015 :
    Same problem here,did you get any solution for this? Utterly annoying :(

10. md560048
    Froyo Dec 31, 2015

md560048 , Dec 31, 2015 :

Hi !!!

I have updated to Oxygen 2.2.0 OS. But i am facing some major issue in my battery backup.
    It is draining tremendously , even with normal cell usage (no music,no data usage etc.).

This seems to be very inconvenient to keep charging your phone again and again .

Please help me to resolve this issue .

Thanks

11. Ajeet Kumar3
    Cupcake Dec 31, 2015

Ajeet Kumar3 , Dec 31, 2015 :
    Hi,
    I have one issue in OPT, During a call, phone not connected to internet. If I want to use internet during call, It says retry.
    Is any one is facing the same issue. I have checked other phones also, Internet is working fine there during a call.

12. Anzik
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 31, 2015

Anzik , Dec 31, 2015 :
    me too. download speed - 40mb/c, upload speed - 0,01mb/s.

13. Crostantin
    Cupcake Dec 31, 2015

Crostantin , Dec 31, 2015 :
    anybody know the full commits list ?? exists a list??
    or the OP policy is different from the Google One ??

14. viralprabhu
    Donut Dec 31, 2015

viralprabhu , Dec 31, 2015 :
    Dear OP team,

Few quick observations with current update and a few requests for future updates:

Observations:

1) Orientation Bug: Not sure is anyone else is experiencing this but the orientation bug seem to have returned. None of my apps go to landscape mode on tilting my mobile even though autorotate is active!

2) Battery Drain: My battery seems to drain more quickly than previous updates. Phone charge literally struggles to survive even for a day.

3) Chrome browser hangs frequently: After the latest update I have noticed that chrome browser seems to hang too often. This also invariably causes phone also to hang without responding. Couple of instances, I had to hard shutdown my phone by pressing the power button for 8 sec.

4) Dual Sim causes hanging: I noticed that having dual sim inserted causes hanging quite often. Need to observe this pattern for some more time.

Requests for next update:

1) Camera Zoom with volume control: Please provide an option within camera settings for user to choose if they would like to zoom using volume buttons (Hard Buttons). This would allow smoother zooming compared to on screen zooming.

2) Unmount OTG Mass Storage: Provide an option within storage settings to allow users to easily unmount connected OTG mass storage without physically damaging the storage device.

3) App hide option: It would be great to have an option to allow hiding a few supporting apps so that they are not viewed and their presence do not clutter the space unnecessarily. E.g. Poweramp has an app and an unlocker which needs installation. To listen to music only app is required and not the unlocker. If there is a way to hide unlocker it would save some precious space!

Hopefully, we all will see these changes soon... Thank you for your support!

Best Regards,
    Viral

15. ASivaChaitanya
    Gingerbread Dec 31, 2015

ASivaChaitanya , Dec 31, 2015 :
    Photos of HDR , Clear Image featured are not being sent through Bluetooth sending failed every time I tried
    Madam @Helen please help me with solution to this issue

16. gsoneplusone
    Cupcake Dec 31, 2015

gsoneplusone , Dec 31, 2015 :
    Dear OP team,

I love one plus performance and phone but Oxygen OS looks not matured enough. Please provide some basic enhancements.

1. Unread message notification
    I could not able to see the number of unread messages in message app icon thumbnail. Please provide this enhancement in next update.

2. Groups in Contacts app
    I am not able to find groups in my contacts app. Please enhance the same.

Thanks in advance.

17. Narco Polo
    Cupcake Dec 31, 2015

Narco Polo , Dec 31, 2015 :
    Hey, fairly new OP2 owner here!

Really like my phone but experiencing some wifi problems recently.

My OP2 loses wifi randomly, sometimes during standby, sometimes when I'm using it. It all started a few days ago so I guess it has something to do with the latest update. Already restarted my router several times (no problems on any other device), my phone and deinstalled apps.

Whenever the OP2 loses connection a white dot shows up on top of the screen and follows me around. I'll add some screenshots.

Any ideas?

12470840_952501941496664_57824534_o.jpg 12465610_952501158163409_720695222_o.jpg 12464863_952501238163401_360972165_o.jpg

18. kaihp
    Jelly Bean Dec 31, 2015

kaihp , Dec 31, 2015 :
    Anyone noticing that when you connect the OP2 to your PC that it'll tell you to connect the phone to a USB3 port for faster transfers? Well, it turns out that Oneplus have chosen not to connect the all the pins needed for USB3 support in the phone, so it won't help anyway. (I've tried with a USB3 PC port + USB3.0 USB-A <-> USB-C cable to no avail).
    Sigh. I wonder what made Oneplus make that choice.

19. Alturki
    Gingerbread Dec 31, 2015

ronyjarod likes this.
  20. eurokidx
    Gingerbread Dec 31, 2015

eurokidx , Dec 31, 2015 :
    Price,it's all about Price