OxygenOS 2.2.0 will start roll-out on OnePlus X today

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rapajic.st
    Cupcake Feb 7, 2016

2. Papao
    KitKat Feb 7, 2016

Papao , Feb 7, 2016 :
    Hi Friends @dsmonteiro ,and @Ceasedd , thanks for helping me having the nerves to do manual flashing ... it's quite simple if you know the steps ... :):):)

I succeeded manually flashing the latest OnePlus X Oxygen OS ver. 2.2.0 to OPX model ONE E1001 based the instructions given here: http://downloads.oneplus.net/2016-01-22/opx/OnePlus_X_OxygenOS_2.2.0/

And without loosing any data because is not need to wipe the data and my OPX is not rooted ... :):):)

Thanks again @dsmonteiro ,and @Ceasedd .... :):);)

upload_2016-2-7_17-52-2.png

OneMarco and dsmonteiro like this.
  3. dsmonteiro
    Community Consultant Staff Member Feb 7, 2016

Papao likes this.
  4. Papao
    KitKat Feb 7, 2016

dsmonteiro likes this.
  5. Rapajic.st
    Cupcake Feb 7, 2016

Last edited: Feb 7, 2016

6. 8811
    Cupcake Feb 7, 2016

7. advocateamitbedi
    Gingerbread Feb 7, 2016

advocateamitbedi , Feb 7, 2016 :
    Yes, I just discovered it in contacts. Goto contacts app>select contact u wanna block > then click edit >then click 3 dots in right upper corner>just select, last option of 'all calls to voicemail'. Save and exit. Ta da... It's done !!!

8. danielfgom
    Eclair Feb 7, 2016

danielfgom , Feb 7, 2016 :
    @Helen
    I've noticed that the bluetooth issues that the previous build had have not been resolved. I fact it seems worse. I use bluetooth in the car for phone calls. Pairing works fine but shortly after I make or receive a call I hear a crackling noise from the bluetooth (like when you are using an amplifier to listen to music on headphones and then slowly remove the headphone jack from the amp) and then I cannot hear the caller and they cannot hear me. I also have the headphone jack plugged in to listen to music. But the output source on the dialler says bluetooth, yet I cannot hear the person. If I change it to headphones then I can hear them through the headphones and have to speak that way.Previous builds only did that occasionally but this build does it all the time.

OneMarco likes this.
  9. joeblues
    Gingerbread Feb 7, 2016

joeblues , Feb 7, 2016 :
    For me you will find more bugs than features...:(

10. Papao
    KitKat Feb 7, 2016

Papao , Feb 7, 2016 :
    Be patient, buddy. We will be waiting for upcoming updates, they can't withdraw the released updates and just bear with them ... :):):) .... or you can downgrade to 2.1.4 which is better for you ... I don't know whether is it possible to downgrade? :confused::confused::confused:

11. kmalitha
    Cupcake Feb 7, 2016

12. Gompie1
    Donut Feb 8, 2016

Gompie1 , Feb 8, 2016 :
    Bluetooth isn't better. In the 2.20 version my contacts and callhistory (Nissan Juke) aren't downloaded anymore. Bluetooth phonebook solved the matter, so everthing is working again, but I think it shouldn't be necessary this way

OneMarco and Quam like this.
  13. joeblues
    Gingerbread Feb 8, 2016

joeblues , Feb 8, 2016 :
    No I think not...you have to use always the major version of a release. If you do not like it? If you find more bugs than the other? This is an our problem...: ( The main problem is that the costumer in this case is a beta tester. They do not test anything at all. To downgrage you have to make something unofficial that you can find in forum.

Papao likes this.
  14. konscht1611
    Gingerbread Feb 8, 2016

konscht1611 , Feb 8, 2016 :
    No, I don't.
    But honestly speaking: How often do you look into this option?
    I practically never do that...just did it 3rd or 4th time - to look for the color.

15. konscht1611
    Gingerbread Feb 8, 2016

konscht1611 , Feb 8, 2016 :
    For developers??? - Not realy.
    But Oxygen is an uncommon OS.
    You should have inform yourself before buying Oneplus devices.
    (Google knows everything!!)

16. 8811
    Cupcake Feb 8, 2016

17. htc.jsb
    Eclair Feb 8, 2016

htc.jsb , Feb 8, 2016 :
    I wiped the phone cache last week. The issue does not appear now.
    However I am doubtful whether the display issue is removed from the OPX OS.

18. kiboni
    Cupcake Feb 8, 2016

kiboni , Feb 8, 2016 :
    Bug with vibration when using "Double tap to wake" gesture is still on... It's very frustrating, can't turn it off.

Anyone found solution for this bug without rooting the device?

19. direstav
    Cupcake Feb 8, 2016

direstav , Feb 8, 2016 :
    After This Update i've noticed that the option to select from which sim to call is always reset to Sim 1 after each call received .Does anyone else have the same issue ?

Last edited: Feb 9, 2016

OneMarco and bharatdaga like this.
  20. morphran
    Cupcake Feb 8, 2016

morphran , Feb 8, 2016 :

Hi

after the update, I have issue regarding contacts. The contacts showing and at the other time all of it gone, but after restart or shutdown it come again.

Anybody having same thing.?

If so then tell me what to in that.

OneMarco likes this.