OxygenOS 2.2.0 will start roll-out on OnePlus X today

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rayeez
    Cupcake Feb 13, 2016

Rayeez , Feb 13, 2016 :
    My one plus x is Lagging sometimes in lock screen and drawing Notification pannel any solution?

2. gmark247
    Cupcake Feb 13, 2016

3. Syshantaray
    Cupcake Feb 13, 2016

4. Eedunn
    Cupcake Feb 13, 2016

Eedunn , Feb 13, 2016 :
    Hi, I can't install the firmware update. I tried to update from the notification, and everytime it downloads the update and then "update has failed". Is there a way to update without root?

5. Balkers
    Gingerbread Feb 13, 2016

6. AMUserZ
    Eclair Feb 14, 2016

AMUserZ , Feb 14, 2016 :
    Why go to settings when you can just pull down from the notification bar and turn the wifi off through there?

7. broco96
    Cupcake Feb 14, 2016

broco96 , Feb 14, 2016 :
    Please fix the contacts bug once I restart my phone all my contacts are deleted.

8. Bakul P Narayane
    Donut Feb 14, 2016

Bakul P Narayane , Feb 14, 2016 :
    I have no such options kindly help...

Ramona ElPuncto likes this.
  9. AMUserZ
    Eclair Feb 14, 2016

AMUserZ , Feb 14, 2016 :
    Are you referring to the "Use memory card" for the camera? If yes, after updating to OxygenOS 2.2.0, all you have to do is go in to the camera (make sure you go in through the app itself, not by drawing a circle or opening it through the lock screen), swipe to the right and you will reveal a setting menu (the gear icon) at the bottom right of the camera.

Bakul P Narayane likes this.
  10. Flamingkat
    Cupcake Feb 14, 2016

11. aagerald
    Donut Feb 14, 2016

aagerald , Feb 14, 2016 :
    Hi @Helen, The update seems to make the phone 'smoother' though as many of us have noticed not without introducing any new bugs. From storing 'corrupt' photos to the SD to the ambient light leaving the screen brightness on 90% (all the time). The phone's hardware and build are exceptional for the price we paid (even without free shipping, early customer here!) Though the software leaves me question the usability of the phone! Please make sure there are no regressions when testing the software updates. I personally I would forfeit 'time' for stable and solid updates! As a company you have responded to the user's feedback very rapidly though not without causing more issue. I have suggested One Plus to friends and family is the phones are a 'steal' but often with a warning 'the software is still not stable'.

KriziT likes this.
  12. ClementX
    Donut Feb 14, 2016

ClementX , Feb 14, 2016 :
    My experience after few days of using OPX. Was updated and restore factory directly before start using the phone. Overall is ok, just feeling too stock android nothing about oneplus dedicated apps like gallery, music player, notes and else, especially widget are nothing, have to download from Google play to fullfill my style. Talk about camera is too decent with nice focus speed, low light toooooo much soften image kill the details on both rear and front camera, no quality/sharpening image setting? 13mp&8mp feels like 2mp compare to my HTC M7 ultra pixel took 4mp image more details than this and just using 1/4 of the file size, what the hell? Phone performance is fast, gaming no issue, sound quality is no bad for a small speaker. Met some of the bugs like you guys talking about, but still tiny issue for me, only the camera taking art images kill my mood, as well blurry corner image, seriously? Otherwise, notification quick setting should add more useful settings like data, roaming on off. Hope Oneplus's software engineer solve those bugs & add more features on next update. Thanks~

Last edited: Feb 15, 2016

13. luis72fernandes
    Cupcake Feb 14, 2016

luis72fernandes , Feb 14, 2016 :
    Good afternoon,

Does anyone else is having the same problem as me?
    LED notifications do not work! Only work when the battery is weak and and when charging. Does not work with missed calls or messages, or emails ... Can anyone help me?
    Thank you

14. OneMarco
    Gingerbread Feb 14, 2016

OneMarco , Feb 14, 2016 :
    You can delete them choosing other app to manage media files or in your woun file manager

15. anshul56
    Cupcake Feb 15, 2016

anshul56 , Feb 15, 2016 :
    Hi Helen,

I have a problem where when I'm on a call, the screen doesn't black out and a lot of buttons get pressed while on call, the most common being the mute & pause buttons. This gets really annoying, is there a bug in for this in the new update?

16. daryldeal
    Donut Feb 15, 2016

17. aconexdroid
    Cupcake Feb 15, 2016

aconexdroid , Feb 15, 2016 :
    We are currently facing issues with Oxygen OS 2.2.0 where we are able to access the database to retrieve the information required for our App to function.

Few similar issues which we saw are as below

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/34591676/sqlite-issues-with-oneplus-device

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/32697235/database-not-getting-copied-properly-in-oneplus-two

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/34870361/sqlitedatabaselockedexception-in-one-plus-two-device

Can you please confirm if this is a known issue and are we expecting a fix?

18. stephenboyo
    KitKat Feb 15, 2016

stephenboyo , Feb 15, 2016 :
    Can this type of work be better done on a regular computer rather than a smartphone which may not be suitable?

19. Mohamed Alqutub
    Cupcake Feb 15, 2016

20. oneplus_lg
    Cupcake Feb 15, 2016

oneplus_lg , Feb 15, 2016 :
    hi
    i am facing some bugs / issues with this update.
    - content of widgets added in shelf does not update
    - changing to airplane mode and back makes the phone lag very much
    is this being faced by somebody else too..

blade86sam likes this.