OxygenOS 2.2.0 will start roll-out on OnePlus X today

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lukmaan Harris
    Cupcake Mar 28, 2016

Lukmaan Harris , Mar 28, 2016 :
    until now my OxygenOS still 2.1.3-X.
    i tried many times to update system, but it said "your system is up to date"
    need some help please.
    thank's

2. sharat3
    Donut Mar 28, 2016

sharat3 , Mar 28, 2016 :
    I haven't faced that issue so far..

3. prajwalraj
    Cupcake Mar 28, 2016

prajwalraj , Mar 28, 2016 :
    Anybody having call ring tones issues,because when ever I try to increase volume it doesn't work nor by going into setting and sounds, so ring tone volume is set to zero and I can't change pls help me...........

4. morpheus73
    Cupcake Mar 29, 2016

morpheus73 , Mar 29, 2016 :
    And I have the same problem from time to time. Stop and start the phone and remedy the problem.

5. teqq
    Eclair Mar 30, 2016

teqq , Mar 30, 2016 :
    @Helen
    More than a month since we had the last "update" (camera hotfix).
    When will we get the next one (Feb and March security patches among other things...) ??

6. Tommys
    Gingerbread Mar 30, 2016

Tommys , Mar 30, 2016 :
    There are still a lot of vital bugs in 2.2.0-x, i like OOS but they really need to take bugfixes more serious. As salt in the wound we are excluded from the first MM release. They didn't include MM when OPX was released and now we are on the "when we have time" list for the MM update. Hopefully we will receive this update before the new OP generation of phones or N release of Android.

7. shirsho.dbz
    Froyo Mar 30, 2016

8. joeblues
    Gingerbread Mar 30, 2016

joeblues , Mar 30, 2016 :
    I just sold mine. Great phone, with great hw and very cool lock . Very disappointed by the software . The good old CM was another thing. I have used the old CM 7.XX, 8.XX many years ago and for me was perfect. I was tired of doing the betatester for this phone. Never again...

9. KatMiku
    Honeycomb Mar 31, 2016

KatMiku , Mar 31, 2016 :
    @Helen ''OxygenOS 3.0 Community Build Now Available for OnePlus 2''

Meanwhile no OPX update since 25 Jan 2016 ( I don't count that 9mb front camera fix as update ) and no security update after the January ones, it will be April tomorrow.
    Meanwhile a new StageFright leak has been roaming for over 2 weeks now and we are on January 1 2016 security updates...

I think it's save to say you took all your developer juice and poured it into that OxygenOS 3.0 update for OP2 so you would meet your Q1 2016 deadline for releasing it, but meanwhile we been left on the street since Jan 25 2016.
    Not good enough when you want to sell phones and play with the big boys or say 4 months ago you will bring monthly security updates to us.

sscheuerer, jfalconxx and teqq like this.
  10. jfalconxx
    Froyo Mar 31, 2016

jfalconxx , Mar 31, 2016 :
    Truth

Meanwhile no OPX update since 25 Jan 2016 ( I don't count that 9mb front camera fix as update ) and no security update after the January ones, it will be April tomorrow.
    Meanwhile a new StageFright leak has been roaming for over 2 weeks now and we are on January 1 2016 security updates...

I think it's save to say you took all your developer juice and poured it into that OxygenOS 3.0 update for OP2 so you would meet your Q1 2016 deadline for releasing it, but meanwhile we been left on the street since Jan 25 2016.
    Not good enough when you want to sell phones and play with the big boys or say 4 months ago you will bring monthly security updates to us.[/QUOTE]

11. BatamBatam
    Cupcake Mar 31, 2016

BatamBatam , Mar 31, 2016 :
    That's the main problem with my OnePlus X.
    Too few updates, too long etc. This is a good hardware, but software is not took care of, as it should be.

Many times I thought of selling it and returning to Nexus 5 wich is an old 2013 device but has many, many many updates and custom rom choices. Oxygen is still closed source and the only alternative is CM based. Nothing else. This is very bad for an outsider, OnePlus is doing the same as the big firms.

teqq likes this.
  12. gouravvishnoi
    Cupcake Mar 31, 2016

13. Tommys
    Gingerbread Mar 31, 2016

Tommys , Mar 31, 2016 :
    Q2-Q4

14. younger06
    Donut Mar 31, 2016

younger06 , Mar 31, 2016 :
    Q2-Q4

That's very vague!!!!! A 6 month window. (or 9 months depending on which way you look at it)

15. Tommys
    Gingerbread Apr 1, 2016

Tommys , Apr 1, 2016 :
    yes it is, but it´s still better then OP "later", but if i would guess, they will now take 1 month to handle the recent release for the OPT then release it for OPX so 1-2 months we should se it for the OPX. But it´s just my prediction i have nothing to base it on.

16. Hans104
    Jelly Bean Apr 1, 2016

Hans104 , Apr 1, 2016 :
    My trust in OnePlus is - slowly but surely - going down the creek.

17. Tommys
    Gingerbread Apr 1, 2016

Tommys , Apr 1, 2016 :
    Think most people are at that point, but as soon as OP releases the update they will be there as loyal puppies eating out of their hands all forgotten the struggle.
    Generally i would go for CM but i think they did a good job with OOS, just needs some tweaks and more frequent updates.

18. Shabz97
    Cupcake Apr 1, 2016

Shabz97 , Apr 1, 2016 :
    Hi,

Was late to update to 2.2.0. Since updating my phone has been overheating to the point it's uncomfortable to hold. Also when scrolling down the screen there is noticeable lag. Can any one help please?

19. eparlier
    Cupcake Apr 1, 2016

eparlier , Apr 1, 2016 :
    I knew this brand was too good to be true. I love the phone but the lack of updates man... You guys dropped the ball. I will sell this for a N5X since you can't get your shit together OnePlus. So disappointed. Word of mouth is stronger than ads, in case you didn't already know it........

teqq likes this.
  20. KatMiku
    Honeycomb Apr 1, 2016

KatMiku , Apr 1, 2016 :
    Not me, as soon as the iPhone 7 comes out I'm throwing my OPX in the river, it's April 1 and my Google security updates are dated January 1 from with the 2.2.0 January update, while there has been a new StageFright out for weeks now, totally unacceptable.

I need too many games + a big pc upgrade over the next months, otherwise I already ditched the thing by now.

teqq likes this.