OxygenOS 2.2.0 will start roll-out on OnePlus X today

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Avironyy
    Donut Apr 2, 2016

Avironyy , Apr 2, 2016 :
    Since no update information for one plus x from the company . opx developers can u pls show the date of releasing next update in our ota update screen . if u put that option of showing next update date in ota , users b calm and wait untill the day of releasing.

2. Tommys
    Gingerbread Apr 2, 2016

Tommys , Apr 2, 2016 :
    You do know how updates work right? It´s almost impossible to put a date. But at the very least they should have updated us on the progress after the OP2 release of MM.

3. prabhat.singh.836
    Froyo Apr 2, 2016

4. drdebian
    Froyo Apr 2, 2016

drdebian , Apr 2, 2016 :
    I just got the X last week and it seems to be running the 2.1.2 build from October. It hasn't picked up any OTAs as far as I can tell. I also don't see how to trigger a manual update, there is no option for that in my About Phone or elsewhere. Is there any way for me to download the full signed ROM to install via recovery?

5. rahavoc
    Froyo Apr 2, 2016

rahavoc , Apr 2, 2016 :
    I am using the mobile from 3 days.I got the update but it must have better optimization in coming update..

6. drdebian
    Froyo Apr 2, 2016

drdebian , Apr 2, 2016 :
    Scratch that, I figured it out myself and flashed the ROM I downloaded in the downloads section.

7. Shabz97
    Cupcake Apr 2, 2016

Shabz97 , Apr 2, 2016 :
    Totally ruined my experience all was going well until I updated. Now my OPX lags like mad, overheats and battery drains. Think I'm gonna have to get rid of it tbh was totally in love with it before.

8. spatel1988
    Eclair Apr 2, 2016

spatel1988 , Apr 2, 2016 :
    Give schedule for 3.0 Os

9. dedeeeen
    Cupcake Apr 2, 2016

dedeeeen , Apr 2, 2016 :
    haven't got notification to update, i've checked alot recently. (Indonesia) ???

10. shakiltushar
    Cupcake Apr 2, 2016

shakiltushar , Apr 2, 2016 :
    My OPX dosen't support 1080p video in .MKV format.... but its support 1080p video in .MP4 format
    what can i do to fix this problem

11. Shabz97
    Cupcake Apr 3, 2016

Shabz97 , Apr 3, 2016 :
    Think next time I will pay extra for a phone because the support is atrocious. At least when I will have a problem I can go in store.

12. miyaspm
    Gingerbread Apr 3, 2016

13. Tommys
    Gingerbread Apr 3, 2016

Tommys , Apr 3, 2016 :
    Great! they would personally fix your global software issues at the store. If you´r gonna complain at least make an valid argument. Software is way behind, service is what you should have expected before buying the product (small business, limited service centers).

14. Tommys
    Gingerbread Apr 3, 2016

Tommys , Apr 3, 2016 :
    Fake, please do a little research before posting misleading info.
    That account have posted several fake videos previously.

sscheuerer likes this.
  15. Fadi Jebreen
    Cupcake Apr 3, 2016

Fadi Jebreen , Apr 3, 2016 :
    Hey Guys can any one help me ?
    I bought a new one plus x and i wanted to update it from 2.1 to the next version but every time i press on update system the screen is just fade out and nothing happens ? i bought also oneplus two and it works ! any ideas please please ??

16. danfwiggins
    Cupcake Apr 3, 2016

danfwiggins , Apr 3, 2016 :
    Pretty lacklustre April Fool.

17. fdelgado6
    Cupcake Apr 4, 2016

fdelgado6 , Apr 4, 2016 :
    Hope OnePlus launch another update SOON, tired of Oxygen OS. Last problem: when I was terminating a non answered call, system got stuck on the phone call screen and I had to wait more than 30 seconds to that screen to close. I'm getting really pissed with this unfinished OS.

18. alvoryx
    Eclair Apr 4, 2016

alvoryx , Apr 4, 2016 :
    Huge deception on the after sales service.

I wouldn't call this a scam but almost : there's a giant gap between "never settle" and the service this company is offering which is near 0

Basically they got their money and that's it, end of the discussion.

Without even speaking about getting an upgrade to android 6, bugs like the good old "sim selection" are unacceptable. How is it possible to let a situation like that last for as many months ? I mean for people that are using dual SIM, it's just critical. I guess that most people use dual sim's in work conditions which renders that bug even more annoying when you have to make a call to a customer and that fu****g thing is just automatically calling him with your private SIM. This is totally unacceptable.

I further guess that it would not be so complicated having a global action on justice recognizing that such a bug renders the device useless/unusable for someone who bought it mainly because of the dual sim and by such forcing them to refund everyone in the meantime the bug is unsolved.

Isn't there a lawyer that has some time to loose ? Maybe some official court notice could motivate their asses to move a little bit

Last edited: Apr 4, 2016

19. sharat3
    Donut Apr 5, 2016

sharat3 , Apr 5, 2016 :
    I got an OTA update just now!! OOS 2.2.1..The changelog doesn't seem all that exciting though..
    Screenshot_2016-04-05-19-10-26~01.png Screenshot_2016-04-05-19-10-17~01.png

Last edited: Apr 5, 2016

morpheus73 likes this.
  20. willbur415
    Cupcake Apr 5, 2016

Last edited: Apr 5, 2016