OxygenOS 2.2.1 rollout is starting on OnePlus 2

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saeed Ashif Ahmed
    Ice Cream Sandwich Mar 4, 2016

Saeed Ashif Ahmed , Mar 4, 2016 :
    Useless Update ! Instead of giving MM update and Fixing bugs, OnePlus is rolling some unwanted update just for Show Up that they are doing something. Practically there is No value of OOS 2.2.1 ! USELESS USELESS USELESS USELESS USELESS USELESS USELESS USELESS USELESS USELESS USELESS USELESS USELESS USELESS USELESS USELESS USELESS USELESS USELESS USELESS USELESS USELESS USELESS USELESS USELESS USELESS

2. TekRantGaming

TekRantGaming , Mar 4, 2016 :
    MARSHMALLOW AND SOURCE CODE NOW ONEPLUS TAKING THE P**S NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. aliasgertaj
    Eclair Mar 4, 2016

4. RistoEe
    Honeycomb Mar 4, 2016

RistoEe , Mar 4, 2016 :
    Got swiftkey working. The key was to edit the build.prop instead of just changing DPI from terminal.

5. beefsmoke
    Honeycomb Mar 4, 2016

beefsmoke , Mar 4, 2016 :
    Here is what OnePlus is thinking when rolling out this update.

They see me rollin' they hatin'
    we trolling them thinking they be gettin' MM early.

Seriously though, I was hoping they would address the 2.2.0 issues considering the number of complaints. I couldn't care less about MM at this point.

6. Inproba
    Froyo Mar 4, 2016

Inproba , Mar 4, 2016 :
    I don't have the update yet (Europe)
    But I am really laughing at the people that are whining about MM update, and the "useless update" screaming people.

If you want fast/quick updates go to an Nexus phone, that is an smartphone from Google, where Android is also coming from.

The schedule for OnePlus was at least to release the update in Q1 well they still have almost 1 month. And they did say: "we’ll keep rolling out updates as soon as possible for OxygenOS".

And people keep in mind an schedule is an schedule, if you have a job you know an project can have setbacks. (at least i hope most people have jobs since they sound like yelling kids in an car "are we almost there" every 5 minutes)

In the meantime ill just wait and see when ill receive the updates and going to eat popcorn while reading this thread (and others) .

Taubsi94, Sahilkum, charleski and 4 others like this.
  7. (((Pipo 79)))
    Eclair Mar 4, 2016

(((Pipo 79))) , Mar 4, 2016 :
    Today I miss OnePlus and any of its products , released an update that brings more errors than the previous one as a strategy to distract to correct that and forget that marshmallow is running on virtually all cell phones from other companies, I bet you do not those who remain will see with OnePlus marshmallow until no other version of Android, flagship killer ? hahaha I'm going to Samsung or iPhone, OnePlus very lucky .

8. pryggi

pryggi , Mar 4, 2016 :
    I agree, it's good to end lollipop era with solid release, so that there is a good cushion to fall back, if needed.

But it is still too early to say, if 221 is better than 220.

9. jibesh
    Froyo Mar 4, 2016

jibesh , Mar 4, 2016 :
    @anz563 + @gopinathr are you some kind of community managers enrolled by company like Samsung or else to say shit on other companies? It seems there are more and more people like you. Maybe they hire you through the mechanical turk? Telle us your story, I want to write an article about it.

charleski likes this.
  10. jdudouit
    Froyo Mar 4, 2016

jdudouit , Mar 4, 2016 :
    • Romanian language support
    Whaou ! amazing ! a dream come true !
    And bugs ? and freeze ? and MM ?
    sorry guys but there is
    • Romanian language support

11. beefsmoke
    Honeycomb Mar 4, 2016

beefsmoke , Mar 4, 2016 :
    Romania is important bro, especially on unresponsive phones. RAW camera support is also excellent on unresponsive phones.

broder_salsa and jdudouit like this.
  12. mickcost
    Honeycomb Mar 4, 2016

sncalaska likes this.
  13. SimonFullerImagery
    Jelly Bean Mar 4, 2016

SimonFullerImagery , Mar 4, 2016 :
    I see Allen drew the short straw this month..

beefsmoke and markgranto like this.
  14. crayons
    Donut Mar 4, 2016

crayons , Mar 4, 2016 :

Hi @allenwu,

My thoughts? Disappointed. My opinion? Worry about trivial things such as RAW support after you've fixed the most basic functions of the phone (WiFi performance immediately comes to mind).​

15. HossamOsman0733
    Gingerbread Mar 4, 2016

browney likes this.
  16. adamtore
    Honeycomb Mar 4, 2016

adamtore , Mar 4, 2016 :
    No I think we just kinnda hoped for a working out of the box phone and not a Beta:ish product. Maybe we have high demands. After all, it comes from China.

Georgevs and dfjkl like this.
  17. adamtore
    Honeycomb Mar 4, 2016

18. Oktay163
    Froyo Mar 5, 2016

Oktay163 , Mar 5, 2016 :
    What is GMS?

19. browney
    Eclair Mar 5, 2016

browney , Mar 5, 2016 :
    So many people complain that still no marshmallow, I also want marshmallow.

All these people saying they have are having problems with their OP2, no issues here...or on my old OP1.

charleski likes this.
  20. browney
    Eclair Mar 5, 2016

du04lal likes this.