OxygenOS 2.2.1 rollout is starting on OnePlus 2

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dinjesk
    KitKat Mar 26, 2016

dinjesk , Mar 26, 2016 :
    i don't had major problems with oxygen. (gives me the best battery life comparing to other roms)
    but i like flashing and testing out new things so thats why i am on custom roms now.
    but when OOS3.0 comes i will definitely return to oxygen.

ps. check the forums of any other brand and you will also see that most posts there are from people complaining.
    every phone has people with issues.

2. dinjesk
    KitKat Mar 26, 2016

dinjesk , Mar 26, 2016 :
    have u checked with an other charger? or an other cable?

3. Deactivated User
    Mar 26, 2016

crap80 likes this.
  4. dinjesk
    KitKat Mar 26, 2016

dinjesk , Mar 26, 2016 :
    no, not saying that at all.
    just saying that other phone have issues as wel, cause you named samsung as maybe youre next phone.

5. SaltLife
    Ice Cream Sandwich Mar 26, 2016

SaltLife , Mar 26, 2016 :
    I mean the moment anyone mentions another brand of phone, what do you expect us and One Plus to do? Get on our hands and knees and beg you to stay and tough it out? Cry for you to stay and not leave? Honestly, if you want to go with another brand then go. Leave. No one will miss you and no one will care. Seeing how you take the time to make post like that which involves you threatening to leave for another brand, seems like you're bluffing and you only do it for attention. You want to go to Samsung? Then just leave and don't post these redundant and pointless replies.

ehsaanbhati and shrineels10 like this.
  6. Ruwan_Sanjeewa
    Cupcake Mar 26, 2016

Ruwan_Sanjeewa , Mar 26, 2016 :
    Hi,

Could I know how long will it take to charge the one plus two form 0 to 100? In my phone it takes nearly 3 hours with new update 2.2.1. Could any one reply whether others also same?

Thanks.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2016

7. samthesam
    Eclair Mar 26, 2016

8. viswanathan Muthu
    Donut Mar 26, 2016

viswanathan Muthu , Mar 26, 2016 :
    Guys when I'm in guest mode im getting oxg is 2.2.1 update notification but when I'm in my user mode I'm getting oxg is 2.1.2 update notification, why dis happens??

And if I update in guest mode will it come into my user mode??

9. SaltLife
    Ice Cream Sandwich Mar 26, 2016

SaltLife , Mar 26, 2016 :
    Three hours is more than great from 0-100

10. atul_tagra
    Cupcake Mar 27, 2016

atul_tagra , Mar 27, 2016 :
    Yes I have one plus one too...I tried with its charger too...I never bought another C-Type cable other than original one...and if I have to that means original are sub standard. Truly sad with my this experience can't use phone for last 3 days.

11. iaooi1
    Donut Mar 27, 2016

iaooi1 , Mar 27, 2016 :
    Try using a different home launcher. It's a temp solution. I would recommend APUS or Google launcher. Give it a go.

12. keenox
    Cupcake Mar 27, 2016

keenox , Mar 27, 2016 :
    How do I roll back to 2.2.0? The only good thing that this update has brought was that it fixed a problem with auto-rotate in Waze. Other than that is just freezes and hangs. Makes my phone almost unusable.

13. iaooi1
    Donut Mar 27, 2016

iaooi1 , Mar 27, 2016 :
    Again. Try a different home launcher. Apparently the home launcher is not stable

14. redrunnerbeans
    Honeycomb Mar 27, 2016

redrunnerbeans , Mar 27, 2016 :
    I share your frustrations....hopefully we won't have to wait long for a version without these problems.

15. JustAPhone
    Ice Cream Sandwich Mar 27, 2016

JustAPhone , Mar 27, 2016 :
    i have samsung.... and yes they have bug but consider OP2 bugs ?.... is underrated ....

RobinWoodo likes this.
  16. aishwary55
    Eclair Mar 27, 2016

aishwary55 , Mar 27, 2016 :
    Even i feel there is a considerable lag in oneplus launcher.... I changed it to Google now launcher and the lags were gone.

17. ehsaanbhati
    Gingerbread Mar 27, 2016

ehsaanbhati , Mar 27, 2016 :
    Agreed.. there is indeed lag in OP2 launcher
    After your suggestion i tried google now launcher and it is better than OP2 launcher. You can feel the difference in just 5 minutes of use...

18. Mansveld
    Cupcake Mar 27, 2016

Mansveld , Mar 27, 2016 :
    Hi Allen,
    On
    • Bluetooth compatibility improvement
    On my Toyota Prius it has improved somewhat with the update.
    It now syncs the contacts by adding the contacts again. So after four times starting of the Prius it has four times the complete phonebook in the car system. My wife's oneplusone works Fine.
    Also it would be great if it sends the wait and pause over correctly. It now Reports unknown MMI code.
    Keep up the good work.
    Ed

19. subeh
    Donut Mar 28, 2016

20. subeh
    Donut Mar 28, 2016

subeh , Mar 28, 2016 :
    I recently purchase OPT and got an option to upgrade the phone to 2.2.1. Due to some tweaks required, i rooted the phone and installed TWRP but i'm still running Oxygen OS. Now when i'm trying to do the update OTA its failing as i have a custom recovry. I downloaded the OTA update on my PC and transferred to SDCard folder on OPT and tried installing it from TWRP which failed. I get the following error:

update process ended with ERROR: 7
    Error installing zip file:....

Tried searching the forum for anything similar but couldn't find anything relevant. If its not possible with a TWRP, can someone pls guide me how to revert my recovery back to stock recovery?