Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. satush
    Cupcake Apr 4, 2016

2. rchaudry
    Eclair Apr 4, 2016

rchaudry , Apr 4, 2016 :
    When is the next update due?
    1. Will it finally fix Wifi-Calling issue? Cant seem to enable it running 2.2.1
    2. Also ive noticed the phone locks up a lot since upgrading to 2.2.1. Other time it's very sluggish
    3. Battery life has taken a turn for the worse
    Can onePlus do anything right these days? Oxygen OS hasnt been kind at all since rollout

3. agm05
    Cupcake Apr 4, 2016

agm05 , Apr 4, 2016 :
    #BlowButtons #Oneplus2 new feature or malfunction?????

4. DANIELSORKIN
    Cupcake Apr 4, 2016

5. Jason001
    Cupcake Apr 5, 2016

6. ohadfr2
    Cupcake Apr 5, 2016

ohadfr2 , Apr 5, 2016 :
    I've bought the phone on the first week that it was announced after hearing very good recommendations on oneplus one , no doubt that it's the worst phone that I had, the hardware seems great and this was the reason that I bought it, the software is really bad from my perspective, I've never seen a phone that stuck so much times, a lot of times I'm not able to answer calls, I'm pressing answer a lot of times until the phone is responding, this is the last onplus that I'll have

dfjkl likes this.
  7. ChiefIndica
    Gingerbread Apr 5, 2016

ChiefIndica , Apr 5, 2016 :
    I'm with you 100%

The OP2 was without question the poorest phone I ever bought new, made all the worse by a sluggish and dishonest OS release schedule and anti-developer philosophy from the very beginning that still hasn't been addressed.
    What happened to Marshmallow in Quarter 1? A poxy community build beta is a flagrant half measure.

In the end, I'm very happy to have jumped ship to a Nexus device back at the end of January - now running CM13 and literally never had a problem.
    I drop back into these forums every now and again to satisfy my Stockholm syndrome and check in on the wonderful community that helped make my OP2 useable with workarounds and fixes that OnePlus are either unwilling or incapable of providing.

It makes me sad that you guys are still being repeatedly f*cked like this and I sincerely hope that the negative sentiments in this forum reach enough prospective buyers that OnePlus will be forced to sit up and take a long hard look at their unethical business practices. The "we're a fledgling start-up" excuse doesn't fly anymore - it's about time they accounted for their near-countless mistakes.
    I genuinely feel bad for the poor guy I palmed my OP2 off to - gave him a sizeable discount because it didn't feel right charging the generally accepted price for "Used - Like New".

Last edited: Apr 5, 2016

dfjkl and Mistic like this.
  8. hughwilliams
    Cupcake Apr 5, 2016

hughwilliams , Apr 5, 2016 :
    Hi, i downloaded the zip and when i flash it using TWRP i get a message saying "error 7". I am rooted and i am on 2.0.0. When i tried to do this for 2.0.0-x i got the exact same error. Any help?!?! :D

9. SadButTrue
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 5, 2016

SadButTrue , Apr 5, 2016 :
    use a newer twrp 3.0.2-0 is out and use the fuill zip do not use the ota zip

10. Multiplatform Gamer
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 5, 2016

Multiplatform Gamer , Apr 5, 2016 :
    uhm. you got it wrong. oxygen os 3.0 don't come with truecalller dialer. cyanogen os 13 does.

11. gauravshri
    Cupcake Apr 5, 2016

gauravshri , Apr 5, 2016 :

Hi,

I am using One plus two from September 2015. I is an awesome journey so far with this phone. However from past 2 months i ran into an issue of One plus app launcher not responding. After trying couple of things, I tried factory restore. Which corrected the issue i believe but now it reoccurred with a month usage. My phone is updated with OS 2.2.1 with no third party app that manage apps or permission. It is just like a stock phone as i live the simplicity of this phone. Kindly help.

Regards,

Gaurav

12. Brent Geysmans
    Cupcake Apr 6, 2016

13. karthi.j
    Cupcake Apr 6, 2016

karthi.j , Apr 6, 2016 :
    Still camera flash issue not solved two mode flash not working. 1.camera mode, 2.manual mode please solve this issue unable to capture in night time.

14. iamitdubey
    Eclair Apr 6, 2016

iamitdubey , Apr 6, 2016 :
    Does updating your OS means only update your camera functionality, or add some cool UI also, OP2 Oxygen 3.0 adds only camera and some other very minor features-
    1. No vibrate on call answer or disconnect function in Oneplus2 (almost every Smartphone does have this basic feature)
    2. It have only fingerprint scanner, which allows no other than unlocking the phone, No FP lock, No App lock with fingerprint none. ( every mobile phone with FP scanner does have this, even na cheap phone like Coolpad has awesome fingerprint scanner functionality)
    I was expecting this update in Oxygen 3.0, but very upset with the Flash update launched..
    3. No inbuilt Gallery app, Oneplus Gallery available at Play store, is too buggy, it lags alot.
    4. Fingerprint scanner accuracy is still a worry, works 6-7 out of 10 times.
    5. No unread badge counter (like show counter for missed calls, unread messages, mails and updates), which is must for smartphones.

LOL facts are what, when other device is busy in Android N, Oneplus still unable to roll out Android M, Oneplus users including me have to forget about Android M for at least a year after releasing Andoid M final version.
    I made a big mistake while choosing Onplus 2 over so many smartphone, even their moto says so Onplus Never Settles-Never roll updates soon, no cool features added, be boring and be buggy, LOL

15. iamitdubey
    Eclair Apr 6, 2016

Does updating your OS means only update your camera functionality, or add some cool UI also, OP2 Oxygen 3.0 adds only camera and some other very minor features-
    1. No vibrate on call answer or disconnect function in Oneplus2 (almost every Smartphone does have this basic feature)
    2. It have only fingerprint scanner working functionality, which allows no other than unlocking the phone, No FP lock, No App lock with fingerprint none. ( almost every mobile phone with FP scanner does have this, even a low priced phone like Coolpad note 3 has awesome fingerprint scanner functionalities)
    I was expecting this update in Oxygen 3.0, but very upset with the Flash update launched..
    3. No inbuilt Gallery app, Oneplus Gallery available at Play store, is too buggy, it lags alot.
    4. Fingerprint scanner accuracy is still a worry, works 6-7 out of 10 times.
    5. No unread badge counter (like show counter for missed calls, unread messages, mails and updates), which is must for smartphones.

LOL facts are what, when other device is busy in Android N, Oneplus still unable to roll out Android M, Oneplus users including me have to forget about Android M for at least a year after releasing Andoid M final version.
    I made a big mistake while choosing Onplus 2 over so many smartphone, even their moto says so Onplus Never Settles-Never roll updates soon, no cool features added, be boring and be buggy, LOL

16. iamitdubey
    Eclair Apr 6, 2016

It is still not available in india