Cupcake Apr 10, 2016

Kurando , Apr 10, 2016 :
    Same here.

2. adigei
    Donut Apr 10, 2016

3. Nursh
    Donut Apr 10, 2016

Nursh , Apr 10, 2016 :
    Seemed like new bugs are introduce on every OS update... Really disappointed, i may even won't buy OnePlus 3 in the future now... As crucial bugs such as wifi connectivity delay which proved to decrease one's productivity and it has yet to be fixed, these sort of issue should be fix ASAP IMO

4. Gohan_6
    Eclair Apr 10, 2016

Gohan_6 , Apr 10, 2016 :
    manual mode
    you can choose exposure time

5. mlknyc
    Froyo Apr 10, 2016

mlknyc , Apr 10, 2016 :
    Im in Manhattan NYC so far no issues afyer the update.

Mpkeith29 likes this.
  6. mlknyc
    Froyo Apr 10, 2016

mlknyc , Apr 10, 2016 :
    I got the US version Antutu jumped from 38 to 51 after the update. Screenshot_2016-04-10-15-20-34.png

7. minardi1
    Cupcake Apr 10, 2016

minardi1 , Apr 10, 2016 :
    Same here

Last edited: Apr 10, 2016

8. dhaval711
    Cupcake Apr 10, 2016

dhaval711 , Apr 10, 2016 :
    Better i will download wps office...rather than 4 diff app of around 32 mb each i will go for wps office one app 23 mb

9. pl-oneplus
    Donut Apr 10, 2016

10. stephenboyo
    KitKat Apr 10, 2016

stephenboyo , Apr 10, 2016 :
    Best to buy from OP otherwise you risk buying a phone with adware and viruses

11. stephenboyo
    KitKat Apr 10, 2016

stephenboyo , Apr 10, 2016 :
    What is wrong with WiFi connectivity? It works fine on my OPX

12. josemontesa
    Cupcake Apr 11, 2016

josemontesa , Apr 11, 2016 :
    I'm having issues updating my OPX. I went in the phone settings to the "about device" option, downloaded the update from there and now that I want to install it says there was a problem installing the update. Any solution? Any one has the same problem?

13. OneMarco
    Gingerbread Apr 11, 2016

OneMarco , Apr 11, 2016 :
    Benchmark after 2.2.1 update.
    It feels lighter my Opx... But it heats a lot more
    Oxygen still needs some tunes
    Don't settle with please
    Cumprimentos

Attached Files:

14. geffa
    Gingerbread Apr 11, 2016

geffa , Apr 11, 2016 :
    I received. Still having all the usual problems.
    Slow camera fps in low light, youtube lagging videos from time to time, bad calibrated proximity sensor while in call...

15. umesh3034
    Eclair Apr 11, 2016

umesh3034 , Apr 11, 2016 :
    Hi @Allen W

With the latest update:

1)Face recognition option is gone
    2)It heats up alot more, for example : just opening a chrome instance and open dailymail.co.uk, browse though for 5 mins. It heats up
    3)battery life has gone down - i have batterydrain app installed to check thi
    4)Heats up during charging now, wasn't heating that much before.
    5)Why are you changing things and not updating that in changelog? At least we can take a call on updating to newversion or not?

--Umesh

16. morpheus73
    Cupcake Apr 11, 2016

17. shashpant
    Froyo Apr 11, 2016

shashpant , Apr 11, 2016 :
    Just to further update you on the status of testing.

1. Youtube still lags.

2. Camera lags a lot. Manual mode is horrendous, video and all sort of photography lags in low light. Manual mode lags in almost all conditions. Camera issue is still there. I won't get the Camera Settings Wrench icon if I open the camera from O gesture, double tap .

3. The screen area that gets empty by removing the Google search is not usable . Please make it usable.

4. Performance in general games has not improved.

5. The new update has taken a toll on battery life, earlier I was getting 4-4.5 hours of SOT but now I am getting 1 hour less SOT at around 3-3.5.

6. Orientation/Screen rotation issue is still there. I notice that other apps exhibits this issue too. Wikipedia does open in landscape mode if the phone is oriented in landscape during app launch, same with vertical position but it won't change the orientation while the app is open. Sometimes even youtube fails to change orientation..

7. I never ever got update notification from the system. Everytime I get an update I have to manually go to Settings - About Phone - System Update. I never receive any pop that a new update is available. Please fix it.

8. Airplane mode lag is still there.

I am not sure what purpose the updated solved. Aside from April Security patch I didn't saw anything fruitful.

Please fix issues once and for all. Kind of sick and tired with day 1 issues still being present and what temporarily gets sorted bungled up in next release.

P.S - I have 2 OPX and have installed the update on both of them are all the issues are present int each even after clearing the cache.

I regret buying OPX, wish I had the extra money to buy the OPO instead.

Regards

Last edited: Apr 11, 2016

anurag.pv likes this.
  18. Andrzej C
    Cupcake Apr 11, 2016

Andrzej C , Apr 11, 2016 :
    After update to OxygenOS 2.2.1 my phone doesn't reduce power consumption during night. Currently every morning I have almost empty battery, when in the evening it was i.e. half of them.
    Is it possible to make a rollback to previous version?

19. Anant shejole
    Donut Apr 11, 2016

Anant shejole , Apr 11, 2016 :
    I am hugely disappointed with this update, colossal battery drain after this update. I am highly disappointed with OPX, earlier it used to give full one day now not even half day.

Sorry to say this but OPX is getting worse and worse after every update. Going by this will have go for another brand. :(:(:(:(

Please release MM update asap....

parish_lfc likes this.
  20. kangelov83
    Cupcake Apr 11, 2016

kangelov83 , Apr 11, 2016 :
    I for once can say that I don't experience the battery drain on my device. Perhaps all people that do should check their apps ...