OxygenOS 2.2.1 rollout is starting on OnePlus X

1. Kirasek
    Donut Apr 5, 2016

Kirasek , Apr 5, 2016 :
    i think OP does not care about bigger issues. And i don't know why :<

2. JuanpaGG94
    Gingerbread Apr 5, 2016

JuanpaGG94 , Apr 5, 2016 :
    For the love of God stop commenting you have the update and please share the zip :(

strawcow and arminth like this.
  3. forgonati
    Donut Apr 5, 2016

forgonati , Apr 5, 2016 :
    To be honest, the MM update is not so important for me, if the L is working fine. If i would get a REAL fix for the REAL issues of the L, that would be nice. But it looks like we never get those fixes...

I have problem with the proximity sensor during calls, sometimes the screen switches on, and i accidentally open apps during calls (mostly the calendar, which i don't understand, since i don't even have calendar icon on the desktop)... Plus i have the random vibrating during calls.

The second big issue for me is the camera. Yes, we have now the manual mode, which is good, but the extremely low framerate in low light is still present. And under "low light" i mean not completely dark, but even the light is a little bit less than normal, the framerate drops radically. Even my 10 years old Nokia N95 -which i keeping only as a spare phone- does better job in low light. For Gods sake, why is so heavy to fix this? A clever member on XDA managed to do it, so why the OP team can't???

And i'm still having problems with saving photos to the card. For example Snap Camera HDR cannot save pictures to the standard \DCIM folder.

I think, most people having these issues, why OP team don't care about these?

Last edited: Apr 5, 2016

geffa, Swatpt, pavloxmotions and 3 others like this.
  4. anurag.pv
    Eclair Apr 5, 2016

anurag.pv , Apr 5, 2016 :
    3. Is the sorting of contacts from first name fixed? --> Nope

Yet to test the other 3.

geffa likes this.
  5. zero03
    Eclair Apr 5, 2016

6. anurag.pv
    Eclair Apr 5, 2016

anurag.pv , Apr 5, 2016 :
    3. Is the sorting of contacts from first name fixed? --> Nope

Yet to test the other 3.

7. Kirasek
    Donut Apr 5, 2016

8. forgonati
    Donut Apr 5, 2016

forgonati , Apr 5, 2016 :
    I'm afraid yes. As well as the camera low framerate. Ridiculous.

geffa likes this.
  9. kaconxXx
    Froyo Apr 5, 2016

10. nishantmitra
    Donut Apr 5, 2016

nishantmitra , Apr 5, 2016 :
    You have got only 3 models in the market and not able to provide Marshmallow update for OPX? Very slugish approach. Android is all set to introduce Android 7 while we wait for Android 6.:mad:

manoranjith, geffa and Goggeboy like this.
  11. Saurabh40629
    Honeycomb Apr 5, 2016

Saurabh40629 , Apr 5, 2016 :
    True to the point. Not impatient for MM but atleast fix the issues which matter. Even Automatic brightness is still not fixed. I am running custom ROM because of these irritating bugs.

Oez58 likes this.
  12. claudiobrito
    Cupcake Apr 5, 2016

claudiobrito , Apr 5, 2016 :
    Lag in videos (twitter, YouTube, everywhere), vibration on calls etc etc. Let's see if it's improved now.

geffa likes this.
  13. bharatdaga
    Cupcake Apr 5, 2016

bharatdaga , Apr 5, 2016 :
    As far as I have notices, Google docs, spreadsheet, device policy apps removed! thanks OP team :)

14. ontheair
    Froyo Apr 5, 2016

ontheair , Apr 5, 2016 :
    That's really strange. I never had any of those issues mentioned sometimes here. No problem with the sensor on call, no problem with random vibrations, no problem with Youtube. I would say that I am a heavy user, using this phone all the day for personal and business-related things, but never had any of these bugs.

So I understand that people which are bothered by bugs are not so happy with OnePlus and their updates. But for me - with a nice-working OPX - I am very relaxed about that and just enjoying this great phone ;-)

Just would be nice to know, why obviously some of the phones are causing problems and others not...?

15. crian
    Cupcake Apr 5, 2016

crian , Apr 5, 2016 :
    Just waiting for someone to upload the zip while everyone is whining about mm...

claudiobrito likes this.
  16. bharatdaga
    Cupcake Apr 5, 2016

I never had this sorting option problem! Have you checked downloading the file in .csv?

17. bharatdaga
    Cupcake Apr 5, 2016

Ho
    Let me know how to take out zip file. Will do it. And will it copy personal files too?

18. Tommys
    Gingerbread Apr 5, 2016

Tommys , Apr 5, 2016 :
    decryption key? funny guy right here.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2016

19. ontheair
    Froyo Apr 5, 2016

ontheair , Apr 5, 2016 :
    Also never had this problem. Works like a charm!

20. bundys
    Gingerbread Apr 5, 2016