OxygenOS 2.2.1 rollout is starting on OnePlus X

1. Raj Singh Sin Sin War
    Cupcake Dec 12, 2016

Raj Singh Sin Sin War , Dec 12, 2016 :

Hi ,

I am facing below issues :

I am getting some random errors in my Oneplus X cell while reading messages , clicking pics via camera , deleting images from memory card or internal memory . It shows " Unfortunately messenger has stopped working " . this messages pops up every time i open open camera application and similar thing is happening for message application too. Whenever i am deleting pics then also this message pops up not sure what's wrong.

" Unfortunately Files has stopped working " message for File Management .
    PFA snapdhots for the same issue.

Screenshot_20161212-181547.png Screenshot_20161212-185404.png Screenshot_20161212-181547.png Screenshot_20161212-185404.png

As i am not able to initiate new thread so posting this issue on my existing thread. Please anyone can help.

2. stephenboyo
    KitKat Dec 12, 2016

stephenboyo , Dec 12, 2016 :
    Best to factory reset the phone. You'll lose data, so make a copy of all your important data before resetting. If this doesn't work, you may need to download and install the relevant Oxygen OS firmware for your phone. It just means starting all over again but you'll have a clean working phone

3. Raj Singh Sin Sin War
    Cupcake Dec 13, 2016

Raj Singh Sin Sin War , Dec 13, 2016 :
    So i did a factory reset but it seems this has not resolved the issue and i am getting these error message more randomly seems something is wrong with the OS. Are there any ways to get it done by Oneplus company ?
    can i return back this phone to them as i am sick of these frustrating issues?

4. stephenboyo
    KitKat Dec 13, 2016

stephenboyo , Dec 13, 2016 :
    There could be a problem with the hardware interfacing with the software. Yes I suggest contacting OP by getting a support ticket and they might be able to troubleshoot the issue remotely and if that doesn't work then just return the phone for a replacement

5. davcec
    Gingerbread Dec 23, 2016

davcec , Dec 23, 2016 :
    Good news, thank you OP.

dantelecan likes this.