OxygenOS 2.2.1 rollout is starting on OnePlus X

1. Goggeboy
    Honeycomb Apr 5, 2016

Goggeboy , Apr 5, 2016 :
    Downloaded and flashed, everything works. And best of it. It has April 2016 security patch

davidjlosi and SoniaB like this.
  2. MrMysakovich
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 5, 2016

3. sumeetsinghj800
    Eclair Apr 5, 2016

4. SoniaB
    Nougat Senior Moderator Apr 5, 2016

SoniaB , Apr 5, 2016 :
    Its an incremental update as stated in the first post so it may take a few days for all devices to get the update.
    Check system updates after a while and it may show.

5. sumeetsinghj800
    Eclair Apr 5, 2016

sumeetsinghj800 , Apr 5, 2016 :
    sure thing.. :)

6. Gohan_6
    Eclair Apr 5, 2016

Gohan_6 , Apr 5, 2016 :
    someone mentioned "Google Mobile Services"
    and people are *hoping* that it is a sign that MM is coming (don't hold your breath though :p )

Jamesst20 likes this.
  7. Goggeboy
    Honeycomb Apr 5, 2016

8. Pedrock10
    Froyo Apr 5, 2016

5star02707, Jorge48197 and Goggeboy like this.
  9. xgecco
    Gingerbread Apr 5, 2016

10. christinawright
    Honeycomb Apr 5, 2016

christinawright , Apr 5, 2016 :
    Awesome news, its too bad I already switched back to using my oneplus one with its glitches video player, or data issues. I love one plus phones, I wish they would hire me to handle the much needed marketing in the United States. I bet I could represent OnePlus and take on getting their products into the hands of all Americans, so they can put in their votes on how awesome these phones are! America is simply missing out for lack of knowing about this company and their amazing products.
    When I paid my tmobile bill the other day, the employees, manager, and a nice group of customers all agreed, I would be an excellent marketing representing for One Plus, and one of the salesmen for tmobile that is also a marketing major agreed to put in some time looking up more info in regards to OnePlus so that he can be informed correctly about their merchandise. They do not currently sell or provide One Plus phones, but they do support providing service to One Plus phones.

11. christinawright
    Honeycomb Apr 5, 2016

christinawright , Apr 5, 2016 :
    Nice, that's wonderful news!!

12. caramelgeoff
    Eclair Apr 5, 2016

caramelgeoff , Apr 5, 2016 :
    Going back stock for this from CM13. Hopefully this is a sign we will have Marshmallow within a few months.

13. Swatpt
    Honeycomb Apr 5, 2016

Swatpt , Apr 5, 2016 :
    Bugs reported since Nov 2015 that still persists:
    1°- low framerate on video recording on certain light conditions.

2° - vibrate during call

The solutions:
    1°- You don't need to raise ISO AND exposure time simultaneously. For god's sake, lock the exposure time at 1/30 or 1/25 depending on the anti-banding selection and let the rest compensate the lack of light.

2°- contact the damn H2OS team. They got it fixed long time ago.

Is this big enough to get your attention?

God damn it.

14. FaleshC
    KitKat Apr 5, 2016

FaleshC , Apr 5, 2016 :
    Already updated 5-6 hours ago, India. Why is it not showing for you, manually check it.

15. bharatkumarchennai
    Froyo Apr 5, 2016

16. Lord_Babass

Lord_Babass , Apr 5, 2016 :
    @Swatpt
    They don't read the forum. If they did, we would find a few answers from the team. Yet i've never seen any...
    My guess is that, as for OP2, they plan a good MM update with a rom reworked from scratch.
    But under lollipop, OPX will forever be buggy...

Last edited: Apr 5, 2016

17. FaleshC
    KitKat Apr 5, 2016

FaleshC , Apr 5, 2016 :
    I don't think they bother about it,thats why no official word even though users have been complaining from long ago, also they don't seem to bother about contacts view sorting.

18. pwseo

pwseo , Apr 5, 2016 :
    @Allen W why the hell doesn't the Development team fix big important issues like the shitty camera HAL and the not-so-optimized cpu governor? At least tell people why you're not fixing these things; we paid to have a decent camera and CPU (nevermind "awesome", I just want "decent").

You ask for feedback but we rarely get to see that feedback put to good use. It seems that getting you to acknowledge problems on your devices is like bashing one's head into a wall: we will hurt ourselves in the process and it still won't budge!

Mr. BG and deepankarverma like this.
  19. davidjlosi
    Cupcake Apr 5, 2016

davidjlosi , Apr 5, 2016 :
    It shows up less, but the YouTube lag is still present. :mad:

Hopefully this update means MM isn't far away. :rolleyes:

20. davidjlosi
    Cupcake Apr 5, 2016

davidjlosi , Apr 5, 2016 :
    Thanks for posting! Used this to flash, worked perfectly. Stock recovery, no root. :cool::)