OxygenOS 3.0.1 Beta Buglist

1. vinodrodricks
    Eclair May 28, 2016

2. kunjanuprety
    Gingerbread May 28, 2016

3. MARSCH
    Honeycomb May 28, 2016

MARSCH , May 28, 2016 :
    Summary: Gmail notification does not works when Android is in sleep mode.

Descritpion:
    1) Phone is in sleep mode (by longer time...while i sleep etc)
    2) Email from other device is sent (to gmail.com)
    3) Notification is not displayed /NOK

4) Notification is displayed when phone wakes up (by user or by notification of other app)

Oxygen 3.0.1
    Gmail (all actual versions)
    Celluar network is ok, no restrictions (background data etc)

Sorry for my czenglish, but my chinese is much worse

Last edited: May 28, 2016

4. locxFIN
    KitKat May 28, 2016

locxFIN , May 28, 2016 :
    I don't have a contact to OnePlus, I'm just a user like you. I don't know if the file compression is intended, but I'll add it to OP since it affects everyone.

My point was that if it's working fine for some users it can't be purely OOS 3.0.1 bug. I don't know how you could fix it right now, but it could be fixable without updating the OS.

Works fine here.

Works fine here, but I've seen many have this bug. I'll add it to OP.

5. locxFIN
    KitKat May 28, 2016

locxFIN , May 28, 2016 :
    Then it shouldn't be a hardware issue. You can try going back to 2.2.1 to try it out if you want to go through the hassle, if it still doesn't work I suggest contacting support.

6. ManiMaaran
    Donut May 28, 2016

ManiMaaran , May 28, 2016 :
    I did a clean install the issues I face are.
    1) The recent contacts in the shelf expands and minimizes without any input.
    2) Animation in and out of the app drawer and some apps looked jagged not as smooth as the previous build.
    3) Maxx audio still missing the sound quality isn't as good. The sound difference between 80%and 90% is inconsistent if feels like the speaker spike up rather than going progressively.
    4) No improvement in battery consumption drops 3-5% every 10min I get around 4.2 hrs of screen on time.
    Will update more as I use.

7. edindanet
    Donut May 28, 2016

edindanet , May 28, 2016 :
    Mine reboots randomly as well. Wipe install, stock phone, not rooted. This afternoon I had the phone in front of me and witnessed a reboot. Saw the startup animation running just before it completed the cycle.

8. locxFIN
    KitKat May 28, 2016

locxFIN , May 28, 2016 :
    Maxxaudio won't be coming back, as stated by Helen.

Then you should start over with just stock apps and install yours back one by one when you're sure that one isn't causing issues. IMO random reboots are quite serious issue.

Mani Maaran likes this.
  9. manedark
    Gingerbread May 28, 2016

manedark , May 28, 2016 :
    Battery drain is worse than 3.0.0 I think. Even at night in airplane mode, battery drops 15-20% with nothing running. Where is Doze ? Doze helps only to delay sending and receiving of WhatsApp messages, that's all, no help in battery drain?
    What gives man? Can anybody explain to me the best practice or cheat sheet to close the battery drain- lie disable gestures, disable this or that app?

10. edindanet
    Donut May 28, 2016

edindanet , May 28, 2016 :
    So, I should rollback to 2..2.1 in stock form, and then return to 3.0.1. I will try that. Thanks

11. TheShorty2k
    Cupcake May 28, 2016

TheShorty2k , May 28, 2016 :
    I noticed that in 3.0.0 and 3.0.1 the rSAP connection via bluetooth is not working although the car (VW discover pro (gen 1)) and the phone both recognize the support of this protocol.

Installing this great additional app, which I used on my Nexus 5 before, to gain proper rSAP functionality didn't work either because the modem responds with QMI_ERR_ACCESS_DENIED (link).

Additionally I can not connect to my Polar H7 heart rate monitor via bluetooth smart (e.g., Runtastic Pro), which pairs just fine with an S7 Edge and a Nexus 5 (both on Android 6.0.1).

Last edited: May 28, 2016

12. Shivam Chaudhary
    Donut May 28, 2016

Xcvirajcx likes this.
  13. Mannik1301
    Gingerbread May 28, 2016

Mannik1301 , May 28, 2016 :
    Anyone using greenify automated hibernation?

For me the accesibility Settings of greenify get Set to off randomly.

Anyone can help? Since Google can't :(

14. Shivam Chaudhary
    Donut May 28, 2016

15. Xcvirajcx
    Eclair May 28, 2016

Xcvirajcx , May 28, 2016 :
    Minor problem :
    1)Fingerprint Scanner Gets activated in the pocket as it stick to the skin and does unusual activity In the pocket like Taking pictures,switching on Data,Wifi, and Hotspot! So as the double tap doesnt work With The Proximity sensor Even Fingerprint scanner shouldnt scan When the Proximity Sensor is Blocked would help in Battery Savings too!

2) Laser Autofocus doesnt Focus and is Very Slow!

3)Phone Heats up Too Much In The Pocket!

The first point is a Small thing But would Help Battery in a Good Way!

16. Deactivated User
    May 28, 2016

locxFIN likes this.
  17. Spannaa
    KitKat May 28, 2016

Spannaa , May 28, 2016 :
    You know what to do next then...

Issues can't seriously be considered bugs unless they occur after a completely clean flash.

locxFIN likes this.
  18. Nvds
    Froyo May 28, 2016

Nvds , May 28, 2016 :
    I did a clean install and the rom is working fine for me without any real problem, the only thing that is really bad is the battery drain when using the phone. My SOT has been reduced again since the last update :(. Kind of frustrating big times

19. gamsurslick
    Honeycomb May 28, 2016

gamsurslick , May 28, 2016 :
    One bug that I've been experiencing is that the screen doesn't fall asleep after I've received a notification. For example if I get a mail the screen will stay awake until I shut it off manually. This is only when I get notifications not if I were to press the power button, then it falls asleep like normal.

20. marinobiagio
    KitKat May 28, 2016

marinobiagio , May 28, 2016 :
    I noticied a very slow charge speed.. in One night (from 1:30 to 9:30) my battery reached 89%.. in 8 hours..