1. SoniaB
    Head Moderator, Community Hero 2020 Head Moderator Jun 8, 2016

SoniaB , Jun 8, 2016 :
    Yes you can

otto2 likes this.
  2. fazilhot
    Froyo Jun 8, 2016

fazilhot , Jun 8, 2016 :
    Thanks soniaB , I had msg many but no reply, but just help me , God bless u , thanks a lot, for helping others

SoniaB likes this.
  3. metalmore
    Cupcake Jun 8, 2016

metalmore , Jun 8, 2016 :
    me too stuck at logo 1+

any solutions to go back @ lollipop?? i need the phone for work

4. jamal6008
    Froyo Jun 8, 2016

jamal6008 , Jun 8, 2016 :
    Just updated mine from UK...Download and update everything went fine and I didn't loose anything other than the fingerprints as mentioned in the notes. Initially the fingerprint scanner and the phone seems a lot faster but I will reserve judgement until I have had a few days to play with the phone.

otto2 likes this.
  5. Mizanur
    Froyo Jun 8, 2016

Mizanur , Jun 8, 2016 :
    Already got OTA, thanks

6. marcelbisschop
    Cupcake Jun 8, 2016

marcelbisschop , Jun 8, 2016 :
    Yess it finally works, after some time:)

Good luck with yours.

7. Hikisti
    Cupcake Jun 8, 2016

8. kostasmav
    Cupcake Jun 8, 2016

kostasmav , Jun 8, 2016 :
    I had oneplus1 at the past and i like this phone so i bought oneplus2..i was very dissapointed. Bugs errors freeze..minilugs...ALL my problems solved with oxygen 3.0.2....i install perfect with once..no problems...my phone now is another phone...more power and i think is a very stady os....nice work!!

9. aayushop
    Eclair Jun 8, 2016

aayushop , Jun 8, 2016 :
    Please HELP.

I am from India.

Yesterday, I tried downloading the update via connect VPN France, update downloaded some 98ish% and then error came asking to re-download again.

Today the OTA notification came on its own, I tried downloading the update. It again downloaded 98 ish % and gave me the same error.

Now I've lost ~2.2 gb data with no gain (updating from lollipop).
    Anyone has faced this scene and can guide me ?

10. mariusz333
    Eclair Jun 8, 2016

mariusz333 , Jun 8, 2016 :
    I'm based in UK and got my OTA few hours ago. The download and install went fast and well. The new Oxygen 3 works much significantly smoother than the previous version. It really gives a new life to the phone. The fingerprint reader is much accurate. All the apps are working fine so far. I'm really happy with the new OS and have to praise the OnePlus team for the great job.

otto2 likes this.
  11. MichelMM
    Froyo Jun 8, 2016

MichelMM , Jun 8, 2016 :
    I miss the image stabilizer in the camera UI. Please bring it back! Further, I am impressed about the smoothness of this update. Compliments, has been worth waiting for.

12. samulitoppari
    Cupcake Jun 8, 2016

samulitoppari , Jun 8, 2016 :
    I have problem!

I downloaded the update and started to install it but I forgot to remove fingerprint lock and all. Now I tried to factory reset it but it gets stuck when choosing WIFI. It says cannot connect to internet. So what should I do now ? I dont care about lost data etc. I just need to get my phone working again.

Thanks for help!

13. Amit437
    Cupcake Jun 8, 2016

Amit437 , Jun 8, 2016 :
    Thanks
    Thanks for the update.
    Can we have themes for one plus 2

14. Vishal_khatri009
    Froyo Jun 8, 2016

Vishal_khatri009 , Jun 8, 2016 :
    Mee to updated just now.

15. Vishal_khatri009
    Froyo Jun 8, 2016

Vishal_khatri009 , Jun 8, 2016 :
    Up
    Check it manually in the system update the update came today

16. realfruitloop
    Donut Jun 8, 2016

realfruitloop , Jun 8, 2016 :
    Are people really getting superior battery life since the update? Before the update I would get 9 hours of continuous usage. Today I had to recharge after only 7 hours. My phone is now fully charged and is saying I will only get 6 hours of battery life. Any solutions?

17. pranay.jain.90
    Eclair Jun 8, 2016

pranay.jain.90 , Jun 8, 2016 :
    @SoniaB @Helen .After taking help from community folks and trying every possible way. I am struck with below issues now.
    1. No sound on calling ringtone. Tried phone cache or wipe cache in recovery or all possible ways. Critical issue.
    2. Pin/pattern etc. unlock is asked even after you unlock with your fingerprint. This is for more than one time or even more than one time after reboot or even after registering and trying all ways.
    Kindly Help !!! Need your attention.

18. blackjack33
    Donut Jun 8, 2016

blackjack33 , Jun 8, 2016 :
    I DL'd the OTA update about an hour ago, Seattle, WA.

The DL and re-install went smoothly. I was impressed how fast my phone was ready to go again.

ZERO PROBLEMS to report. This update is great, super fast, everything works as it should.

GREAT JOB Oneplus team!

19. Thrillofit
    Gingerbread Jun 8, 2016

20. gabsolut
    Cupcake Jun 8, 2016

gabsolut , Jun 8, 2016 :
    Ring tone and vibration not working for me either, and the proposed solution with phone cache wiping doesn't work.
    Anyone manged to fix this ?