OxygenOS 3.0.2 (MM) OTA update will start soon on OnePlus 2

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chexny
    Froyo Jun 8, 2016

chexny , Jun 8, 2016 :
    ugh - DL'd. Click to install and..."There was a problem installing the upgrade. Please try again later."

Have restarted 3 or 4 times now and same error message this. Any suggestions?

2. SoniaB
    Nougat Head Moderator Jun 8, 2016

SoniaB , Jun 8, 2016 :
    The pin/pattern lock is asked after FPS after each reboot/restart of the phone. That is a feature of MM.
    As for no. 1 - I have no idea. Clearing dialer cache is what I would have suggested. I have no such issue

3. Poogolem
    Cupcake Jun 8, 2016

Poogolem , Jun 8, 2016 :
    If you're going to update 3.0.2, can you add a mono audio feature to the sound settings? I live in California and we can only have one earbud in while driving or cycling. It would also help those who are deaf in one ear.

4. weqwer
    Cupcake Jun 8, 2016

weqwer , Jun 8, 2016 :
    after the update, the OS cannot start. It justs restarts all the time for the last two hours.
    Any thoughts?

5. Vishal_khatri009
    Froyo Jun 8, 2016

Vishal_khatri009 , Jun 8, 2016 :
    Honestly saying after the update the phone is super fast now. Can't believe it seriously and the finger print sensor wow!! It's blazing fast the tweaks done by one plus in the recent app menu is awesome!! Over all Greta great work love you guys!! Thanks for it!

otto2 likes this.
  6. SoniaB

otto2 likes this.
  7. SoniaB

SoniaB , Jun 8, 2016 :
    Its stuck in boot animation? or is it just constantly rebooting?

8. pranay.jain.90
    Eclair Jun 8, 2016

pranay.jain.90 , Jun 8, 2016 :
    @SoniaB For FPS - it is asking pin/pattern unlock everytime you lock your phone. That is what I have asked to check.
    For ringtone - dialer app cache was also tried. No success.

9. SoniaB

SoniaB , Jun 8, 2016 :
    I am not getting that issue at all with the FPS and I have been on the 3.0.2 since it was released.
    regarding dialer see my tag above

otto2 likes this.
  10. Thrillofit
    Froyo Jun 8, 2016

Thrillofit , Jun 8, 2016 :
    Im getting the same. Its stuck in the boot animation. The 2 circles and a red dot

11. SoniaB

SoniaB , Jun 8, 2016 :
    Did you have any Google services/apps disabled prior to installing the update?

12. realfruitloop
    Donut Jun 8, 2016

13. Thrillofit
    Froyo Jun 8, 2016

This is actually my mothers OPT and she used some google applications so I guess she had it on.

14. RenevSeeters
    Eclair Jun 8, 2016

RenevSeeters , Jun 8, 2016 :
    I am also stuck at the boot screen after the update.
    It shows the OnePlus intro animation and then the backlight just goes on and off ...
    Please someone,, how can i fix this??

15. Thrillofit
    Froyo Jun 8, 2016

Im having the same issue and it would be painful if we had to clear all the data because of it :(

JacobAssoignon likes this.
  16. Ragnarmcg
    Cupcake Jun 8, 2016

Ragnarmcg , Jun 8, 2016 :
    Has anyone else had issues after installing where the oneplus launcher won't work and any option in the settings is blank with no text?

17. Anterios
    Cupcake Jun 8, 2016

Anterios , Jun 8, 2016 :
    @SoniaB I'm having an issue that the download is like 3KB/s and the highest speed reach 99KB/s, in multiple times it displays the error in downloading, I've already checked my connection and even in my device I'm able to watch youtube videos on 1080p 60fps

18. trecht
    Eclair Jun 8, 2016

trecht , Jun 8, 2016 :
    yes, red dot with this mesmerizing two white dot circling around, then black screen, a androind message, reboot,
    red dot with this mesmerizing two white dot circling around, then black screen, a androind message, reboot
    red dot with this mesmerizing two white dot circling around, then black screen, a androind message, reboot ...

19. JacobAssoignon
    Cupcake Jun 8, 2016

JacobAssoignon , Jun 8, 2016 :
    Same here.. Been that way for 2 hours now. Can someone tell if they have fixed it without deleting the data? :(

20. Thrillofit
    Froyo Jun 8, 2016