OxygenOS 3.0.2 (MM) OTA update will start soon on OnePlus 2

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. andrwo
    Cupcake Jun 9, 2016

andrwo , Jun 9, 2016 :
    Can I ask, how do you wipe all cache and data (before installing the update OTA)?

2. aironeous
    Cupcake Jun 9, 2016

aironeous , Jun 9, 2016 :
    I posted an app at least twice that boosts volume.

3. aironeous
    Cupcake Jun 9, 2016

aironeous , Jun 9, 2016 :
    My Bank of America app is working with the fingerprint scanner in the new Rom.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2016

devendra.barhate likes this.
  4. AkshayMu
    Donut Jun 9, 2016

AkshayMu , Jun 9, 2016 :
    There is no Equaliser in the app tray

5. kevin-426
    Cupcake Jun 9, 2016

kevin-426 , Jun 9, 2016 :
    I update my OnePlus 2 to Marshmallow via OTA but isnt work!!! my cel can't turn on, its stuck on the loadscreen when i try to turn on the cellphone

6. Deactivated User
    Jun 9, 2016

SYEDALIF likes this.
  7. ThisIsAter
    Cupcake Jun 9, 2016

8. shanmomin1989
    Honeycomb Jun 9, 2016

9. DoitJ1
    KitKat Jun 9, 2016

DoitJ1 , Jun 9, 2016 :
    Great update, so far, after 12 hours, no problems. It's fast as lightening and after redoing fingerprints, the fp scanner is doing very nicely. Battery life is commendable. Usually at this point it's winding down, it's at 65% right now. No complaints from this OnePlus2 owner.

kaihp likes this.
  10. Benyew
    Froyo Jun 9, 2016

Benyew , Jun 9, 2016 :
    Thanks and good job! Just updated mine and so far no issues. The new camera UI looks better and with more practical functions.

DoitJ1 likes this.
  11. Skrishk
    Cupcake Jun 9, 2016

Skrishk , Jun 9, 2016 :
    Guys! Whenever I go into settings and hold down the Network Usage option, I get an "Unfortunately, settings has stopped" and the process crashes. This happens even if I try to access the menu through any other option too. I can still connect to networks through the notifications menu settings, but cannot use the settings to connect to check internet usage. Reboot didn't work. Updating to Marshmallow also didn't help. I need some help please. :)

12. MaximGoh
    Gingerbread Jun 9, 2016

DoitJ1 likes this.
  13. devendra.barhate
    Froyo Jun 9, 2016

DoitJ1 likes this.
  14. jonmaund
    Honeycomb Jun 9, 2016

jonmaund , Jun 9, 2016 :
    Updated, played around with it for a while... seems good so far.

Didn't do anything special before the update, cleared cache (before and after)

As people have said - app permissions aren't working though, the page just closes when you try to open it

Edit - sound quality is fine, I only ever used max audio to boost speaker volume when listening to podcasts... Looks like it's loud enough now without it.

Screen colour/contrast seems to have been boosted. It's a welcome change, I always thought my screen was a little "washed out"

Your old fingerprints will be gone, so you'll need to go back in and add some new ones. But the new fp driver seems super-fast.

The "app permissions" screen (accessible from the top right hand menu when in the "apps" screen) closes instantly... it's probably a bug with a specific app, as you can still get to individual app permissions from their respective "app screen" entry (and then clicking on permissions)

Can't comment on UI (marshmallow) changes as I use Nova launcher anyway.

Vibrations seem a little "different" o_O

Will have to use it for a couple of days and see how it goes... I've re-disabled Gmail/Google videos/hangouts/Google music (I enabled them before the update, just in case)... hopefully that won't cause any problems during reboots.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2016

Hemant Sangle likes this.
  15. gkirko
    Gingerbread Jun 9, 2016

gkirko , Jun 9, 2016 :
    Updated 50 hours ago. I dont see any issues so far. the only concern is a battery life.... First day battery life is great. 50% left at the end of the day. Second day 50% left by 1pm.... very odd.
    So far ui seems to be stable. Memory usage consistent.

16. mwilloya
    Cupcake Jun 9, 2016

jonmaund likes this.
  17. mwmills
    Cupcake Jun 9, 2016

mwmills , Jun 9, 2016 :
    I'm very pleased with this update. Lethargic performance has vanished. Fingerprint recognition is now instantaneous. Camera seems both quicker to focus and images seem sharper.
    Congratulations!

18. shchan01
    Cupcake Jun 9, 2016

19. GeneralGirl
    Cupcake Jun 9, 2016

GeneralGirl , Jun 9, 2016 :
    I'am having connection problems after the latest upgrade. I can connect to the wifi without any problems but I'm having trouble connecting to the data on my sim cards. All the settings of the data are still the same as before the update as far as I can tell. But it just doesn't want to connect for some reason. I use the dual sim card but all settings are on the sim card with data. Has anyone else run into this problem? How were you able to fix it?

20. jamal6008
    Froyo Jun 9, 2016

jamal6008 , Jun 9, 2016 :
    Anyone else is having issues with 4G after updating? The areas where I used to get 4G is now only giving me 3G speeds.....