OxygenOS 3.0.2 (MM) OTA update will start soon on OnePlus 2

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arijit Angshu Saha
    Cupcake Jun 9, 2016

Arijit Angshu Saha , Jun 9, 2016 :
    My Oneplus 2 isn't ringing or vibrating when there is an incoming call. This literally makes my phone useless. No utility! Any solutions?
    I tired changing ringtones and turning on and off the vibrations. Didn't work. A solution soon would be good.

senthilkumareb likes this.
  2. eliszotaj2
    Cupcake Jun 9, 2016

eliszotaj2 , Jun 9, 2016 :
    when i rebooted the phone after the update ihave a red dot with 2 white one on the outer spinning forever. any helps

3. shao_x
    Gingerbread Jun 9, 2016

shao_x , Jun 9, 2016 :
    Half of you with problems need to just do a backup and clean flash.

4. rahul_upadhyaya
    Cupcake Jun 9, 2016

rahul_upadhyaya , Jun 9, 2016 :
    After the update my phone does not vibrate or ring while receiving any incoming calls.
    I restarted my device and tried changing ringtones as well. Did someone face this issue? If yes, was someone able to resolve it?

senthilkumareb likes this.
  5. senthilkumareb
    Cupcake Jun 9, 2016

6. dmg9
    Eclair Jun 9, 2016

dmg9 , Jun 9, 2016 :
    Hi, your question has been asked by several prior posters. There has not been any answer offered. I have the same issue after I finished the update.

If there is a setting that will restore the apps from vertical to page-by-page, I will be highly appreciative.

7. Pradhap noble kumar
    Cupcake Jun 9, 2016

8. amitmodi_mrt
    Cupcake Jun 9, 2016

amitmodi_mrt , Jun 9, 2016 :
    Hi, Last night I got a notification to install the latest updates for my 1+2, and I did that, since then my phone is not booting up, it is looping between the screens where it says "Android is Starting... Optimizing apps.." and then then new logo come with red and white circles, but nothing happens, screen goes blank in 2-3 mins and same message appears again and keep looping. This is happening since over 10 hours now after installing the newer version of android. Any advice..?

9. nayalm
    Cupcake Jun 9, 2016

nayalm , Jun 9, 2016 :
    Two issues after update:
    1)Fingerprint enrollment is not working.
    2) No ring volume for calls :(

Any solution?

10. dmg9
    Eclair Jun 9, 2016

dmg9 , Jun 9, 2016 :
    I installed the update this morning. Following the installation, my battery began to drain rapidly. Within a few hours of the installation, the battery was only at 48%. I now have the phone charging and the battery seems to be charging faster than it did prior to the update.

After the battery is fully charged, I will try using the phone to see if the battery, again, drains rapidly. I will report back.

11. Aditya Abhyankar
    Cupcake Jun 9, 2016

Aditya Abhyankar , Jun 9, 2016 :
    Will maxxaudio tuner come back with the future updates? Also people have posted links to the download site of the maxxaudio but every link goes to the audiofx download which was in cyanogen and not the oxygen one. So how to install the maxxaudio tuner that was in oss2.2.1 to the 3.0.2? Moreover dirac has only improved the performance of the external speaker but i want the headphones to sound good. Also is there an alternative to the maxxaudio tuner besides poweramp? Also provide links to threads related to the tuner topic... thanx

Last edited: Jun 9, 2016

12. dmg9
    Eclair Jun 9, 2016

dmg9 , Jun 9, 2016 :
    I already asked about this but I have had no response.

I have the issue you described since the update. I prefer the old layout. If there is a way to restore the former layout, please let someone come forward with an answer. Thanks.

13. mylinuxz
    Cupcake Jun 9, 2016

mylinuxz , Jun 9, 2016 :
    Hi Samizul,

I also got an MM update but after rebooting the device the update is gone. I keep on pressing check for updates but it does not come out.

Do you have any idea about this?

./Malaysia user

14. Navnath Junghare
    Eclair Jun 9, 2016

15. jiancong
    Cupcake Jun 9, 2016

16. Maheshbujji
    Gingerbread Jun 9, 2016

Attached Files:

17. sathishch123
    Cupcake Jun 9, 2016

sathishch123 , Jun 9, 2016 :

18. Sandeepghsk
    Cupcake Jun 9, 2016

Sandeepghsk , Jun 9, 2016 :
    Screenshot_20160609-102845.png Screenshot_20160609-102845.png Screenshot_20160609-102845.png
    Thanks for the update

There are some bugs have to be fixed .
    while making a call we have been appeared with two displays one is ongoing call and another one is incoming call display.

other than this the update is very useful and there are no bugs found in my view ..

Last edited: Jun 9, 2016

19. japensoni
    Donut Jun 9, 2016

japensoni , Jun 9, 2016 :
    Dear All, I have updated the OS through Cloud VPN at India without wiping cache & data. It is running good. Now my concern is for the Google Now App. The Google Now App shows me stories of UK instead of India. The Search Language selected in my google account is English India. The phone language is selected as English UK as there is no option given for English India. Could any one pls suggest the way to get the local stories on google now.

Edit :

Dear All, received Google Now update on Playstore and now its working fine.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2016

20. Yukesan
    Cupcake Jun 9, 2016

Yukesan , Jun 9, 2016 :
    Guys really need help here.

I upgraded to MM last night KL time and so far facing serious issues with:
    1. Telephone app crashes, can't sync contacts with my Google ID. Missing all my calls - this phone is gonna get me fired!
    2. Don't receive ringtones for telephone and WhatsApp notifications.
    3. Mobile data toggles between 3G/4G despite good network connection, sometime just no data.

Please look into this matter ASAP! I'll update further updates as and when.