Not open for further replies.
  1. maheshbelnekar
    Cupcake Jun 9, 2016

2. nehagupta.dun
    Cupcake Jun 9, 2016

3. J Dev
    Eclair Jun 9, 2016

J Dev , Jun 9, 2016 :
    my mobile loud speaker turns on when answering calls some time why? any fix?

4. bhavinjbhatt
    Cupcake Jun 9, 2016

bhavinjbhatt , Jun 9, 2016 :
    Hi tried the ota, didnt work, lost all touch screen capability, couldnt do anything even though the phone came up fine after the update, rebooted several times, then i found this thread, https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/...ns-oxygenos-3-x-current-version-3-0-2.448593/ .. which has done the same thing....update happens, but then i cannot use the screen at all, as it doesnt detect my finger....so am stuck on the locked screen...am royally annoyed , and it seems that i am not the only one... maybe 1+ need to fix this, release a clean install zip that we can flash onto our phones....
    truly annoyed...have lost my phone completely !!!! who will buy 1+3 after these hiccups !!!

Last edited: Jun 9, 2016

5. SoniaB
    Nougat Head Moderator Jun 9, 2016

SoniaB , Jun 9, 2016 :
    The zip is there http://downloads.oneplus.net

6. SoniaB

SoniaB , Jun 9, 2016 :
    If you are rooted then you would need to manually flash the update via TWRP. See Naman Bhalla's thread

Aj115 likes this.
  7. SoniaB

SoniaB , Jun 9, 2016 :
    If you are rooted then you would need to manually flash the update via TWRP. See Naman Bhalla's thread

8. Lissu
    Cupcake Jun 9, 2016

Lissu , Jun 9, 2016 :
    Haven't got the update at all..

9. Georgevs
    Gingerbread Jun 9, 2016

Georgevs , Jun 9, 2016 :
    So for the first look over the MM update, from my point of view there is a huge improvement from the previous versions, it looks to be stable, works like a charm and the finger print scanner, mannnn, that finger print scanner can scan your nipple and very fast, I'm saying that it works very good, 40 % better the on lollipop. there aren't so many customizations in the meniu as I would've expected more features. The battery life it also improved. maybe the fact that the OS limits a lot of background apps, a very good thing. For the moment this is my first review of one day using the MM. I will get back with more infos. Do I recommend this update? Yes.

10. mearvind
    Froyo Jun 9, 2016

mearvind , Jun 9, 2016 :
    I got update notification yesterday after reboot. So that might the trick to trigger OTA.

Earlier I tried to check fot update everytime got negative response.

11. J Dev
    Eclair Jun 9, 2016

12. Stephen McGuiness
    Gingerbread Jun 9, 2016

Stephen McGuiness , Jun 9, 2016 :
    I had to manually reset the Apn settings before it would work in the UK. I'm on Vodafone. You can text your operator for fresh settings. All perfect after this

13. SoniaB

SoniaB , Jun 9, 2016 :
    this one?
    I have no idea. Not been able to repro this.

J Dev likes this.
  14. Stephen McGuiness
    Gingerbread Jun 9, 2016

Stephen McGuiness , Jun 9, 2016 :
    Apn needs correct settings from your operator.

15. nayalm
    Cupcake Jun 9, 2016

nayalm , Jun 9, 2016 :
    despite of several attempt I am not able to register finger print. Always getting error as "Enrollment is not complete"
    Fingerprint enrollment didn't work, try again.This was happened after update.
    Any help?

Attached Files:

16. J Dev
    Eclair Jun 9, 2016

J Dev , Jun 9, 2016 :
    Thanks a lot for the responding to my issue, hope you will be able to help me later at least on the issue.

17. jiancong
    Cupcake Jun 9, 2016

18. britishmisk
    Cupcake Jun 9, 2016

19. G_Suraj_singh_Nzuk
    Cupcake Jun 9, 2016

G_Suraj_singh_Nzuk , Jun 9, 2016 :
    I am experiencing the boot loop issue that a lot of other people are also mentioning to do with the latest Oxygen update. It says updating apps then has the 3 circling dots then just goes black and starts again. The phone also seems to be very hot.

20. mearvind
    Froyo Jun 9, 2016