OxygenOS 3.0.2 (MM) OTA update will start soon on OnePlus 2

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sugato pal
    Eclair Jun 10, 2016

sugato pal , Jun 10, 2016 :
    Need help folks..My OPT is not connecting the PC/Laptop via charging cable after upgrade to 3.0.2..Is there any solution for this issue?
    Appreciate your help!

2. bharathcool
    Cupcake Jun 10, 2016

bharathcool , Jun 10, 2016 :
    Hi after Marshmallow update, fingreprint scanner prompts for a pattern lock. How to avoid it ?

Palazzo likes this.
  3. taikamajoneesi
    Cupcake Jun 10, 2016

taikamajoneesi , Jun 10, 2016 :
    I got on issue with my flipcover after 3.0.2. Gestures won't work properly. Need to turn gestures off/on from settings and they work until I close the cover. After that nothing. Gestures were fine before and worked with flipcover on all previous versions. No other issues with the update so far.

4. evoFLAMB
    Eclair Jun 10, 2016

evoFLAMB , Jun 10, 2016 :
    [​IMG]

Alright, so FP sensor is quick af, phone more or less smoother, now it's possible to use OOS launcher as icon's response is like 50% faster than on Lolipop. Battery seems to be about the same, maybe worse a little, see screenshot above what approximately takes the most in my phone. Still testing so if there are any probs, I will discover them sooner or later. Buy I should say "thanks OnePlus", as this update actually makes OnePlus 2 working again. It was about time.

5. Kihara Ite
    Gingerbread Jun 10, 2016

Kihara Ite , Jun 10, 2016 :
    Same here... :(

6. hsaxena11
    Cupcake Jun 10, 2016

hsaxena11 , Jun 10, 2016 :
    My OTA update worked perfectly fine. Everything is working as mentioned by Helan.. Thanks

7. Rawit
    Cupcake Jun 10, 2016

Rawit , Jun 10, 2016 :
    I find that scrolling in general is now less smooth than before. It looks like it's running at a different frame rate. Is this some battery saving feature?

8. ganeshknr
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 10, 2016

ganeshknr , Jun 10, 2016 :
    Awesome update. Fingerprint sensor is blazing fast as is the all round performance of the phone. But I would have loved to keep MaxxAudio instead of Dirac HD. Sound quality has surely deteriorated. Also no tuner to tweak the audio.

dsorensen likes this.
  9. Kahuna23
    Cupcake Jun 10, 2016

Kahuna23 , Jun 10, 2016 :

!!! that's so f*** disappointing! releasing OS update that kills phones!?!!! Damn OnePlus! Your customer service sucks at helping your fans get solutions! and what's the great deal when your only option to get the OnePlus 2 working again is to flash the device and wipe all the data out!!!! that's a FAIL! massive Fail!! that would not happen to any other device!WTF!!!

Dlee0405 likes this.
  10. Neel Shah846
    Cupcake Jun 10, 2016

Neel Shah846 , Jun 10, 2016 :
    Hi Helen .. i recently updated my oneplus 2 (marshmallow update) but after this update i have a problem of screen overlay in my phone... so suggest me how to solve it.. thank you..

11. abhi.gymfreak
    Cupcake Jun 10, 2016

abhi.gymfreak , Jun 10, 2016 :
    I have updated with the latest marshmallow and now i do not see any fingerprint option can you please help me.
    Test results are showing the message the application cannot reach the android service for the sensor please help.

12. eye842
    Lollipop Jun 10, 2016

eye842 , Jun 10, 2016 :
    Are One Plus going to fix that horrible sound that @Helen said is optimized? It have rendered OPT useless as an musicplayer.

daltocs likes this.
  13. qwertyaser
    Cupcake Jun 10, 2016

qwertyaser , Jun 10, 2016 :
    I tried following steps 1 and 3 first, but neither of them worked, and I pretty much was pressed on time because I had to attend an event, so I ended up deleting all my data... Pretty bummer since I spent like two years playing Puzzles and Dragons only to have it all deleted in one go

14. kaihp
    Jelly Bean Jun 10, 2016

kaihp , Jun 10, 2016 :
    As far as I understand/remember, A2001 is the Chinese model (mainland China, China Mobile), A2003 is the India/Europe/International model, and the A2005 is the North American model.

I have the A2003 just like you.

15. villa73
    Froyo Jun 10, 2016

villa73 , Jun 10, 2016 :
    phone wont connect to mac when i connect the usb, even if screen is unlocked.
    nightmare!

16. NaamaW
    Cupcake Jun 10, 2016

NaamaW , Jun 10, 2016 :

PLEASE HELP!

my phone is stuck after i apdated it last night...!
    it shows the red dot with 2 white dots for over 12 hrs.
    I tryed to reboot like the first opation.. nothing...
    i dont what to lose me data!
    HELP

17. Shoaib Kadar
    Cupcake Jun 10, 2016

Shoaib Kadar , Jun 10, 2016 :
    Thanks @Helen
    Folks I got the notification of the OxygenOS 3.0.2 update, and I have not installed it yet. I am currently using the OxygenOS marshmallow beta update but my fingerprint hardware got disabled automatically since I got the new update and I am not able to use fingerprint at all. Will it get enabled after I install the new update? Kindly help!!

18. villa73
    Froyo Jun 10, 2016

villa73 , Jun 10, 2016 :
    push and hold the power button, and hold the volume button down. it should reboot in safe mode, then select first option, english, reboot, ok.

kaihp likes this.
  19. villa73
    Froyo Jun 10, 2016

villa73 , Jun 10, 2016 :
    fingerprints will be cleared after the update. to re-install, click the search bar, type finger, click fingerprint, and add them again.

20. villa73
    Froyo Jun 10, 2016

villa73 , Jun 10, 2016 :
    problem solved. i had to scroll the notifications down, change setting from 'just charge this phone' to 'file transfer'.
    now the laptop recognises it. #StupidMe

kaihp likes this.