Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mirajvashi
    Cupcake Jun 12, 2016

mirajvashi , Jun 12, 2016 :
    Hi Helen. I upgraded One Plus 2 today morning and facing lot of problems -
    1. Contacts not visble at all.
    2. Incoming calls not ringing
    3. Unable to connect to PC to take backup. Unable to conduct factory reset because of this.
    4. Not receiving SMSs

2. mirajvashi
    Cupcake Jun 12, 2016

mirajvashi , Jun 12, 2016 :
    Hi Helen. I upgraded One Plus 2 today morning and facing lot of problems -
    1. Contacts not visble at all.
    2. Incoming calls not ringing
    3. Unable to connect to PC to take backup. Unable to conduct factory reset because of this.
    4. Not receiving SMSs

3. VickySourabh
    Froyo Jun 12, 2016

VickySourabh , Jun 12, 2016 :
    With so many complaints about the upgrade, any suggestion if we should upgrade phone or not from oxygen 2.2.1

4. devendra.barhate
    Froyo Jun 12, 2016

devendra.barhate , Jun 12, 2016 :
    I did not yet. Seeing few users having problems after upgrade.

DoitJ1 likes this.
  5. kaihp
    Jelly Bean Jun 12, 2016

kaihp , Jun 12, 2016 :
    1) plug in USB cable to phone
    2) Unlock phone
    3) Swipe down
    4) Select USB connection mode and change from "charging" to "file transfer"
    Done.

6. kaihp
    Jelly Bean Jun 12, 2016

kaihp , Jun 12, 2016 :
    The main problem (which results in bootloops) is caused by users disabling some of the Google apps. To avoid that, go to Settings > Apps > (three dots) > Reset app preferences before installing.

There are definitely a number of odd things out there (slow charging, fast discharging, no ringing, menus getting force-closed), and most people are at a loss about what is causing this and how to fix it (short of a factory reset).

Right: the most important thing to do before upgrading is to make a full backup of all your data, texts, pics, videos, contacts. Everything.

VickySourabh likes this.
  7. shamitmanchanda
    Cupcake Jun 12, 2016

shamitmanchanda , Jun 12, 2016 :
    On my OnePlus Two, post the upgrade to OxygenOS 3.0.2, the touch screen has become practically unresponsive. Only a after a long press one can swipe anything or select anything, a simple tap on any icon has no result. Any one facing similar issues. Cant start any app as after a long press on any icon, brings up the option to remove it. Answering a phone is also quite painful.

8. JakobFocke
    Cupcake Jun 12, 2016

JakobFocke , Jun 12, 2016 :
    There is a problem with OxygenOS 3.0.2. If I connect my Oneplus 2 to my PC (Windows 10) than there are no files there.

9. dhairya38
    Cupcake Jun 12, 2016

dhairya38 , Jun 12, 2016 :
    After the update , no doubt the battery life has improved. But 1 major problem of Incoming calls not ringing is causing headache. Please solve this issue urgently. Missing calls due to this.

10. aftab.engg
    Donut Jun 12, 2016

aftab.engg , Jun 12, 2016 :
    Couple of issues I am facing after update.
    1. battery draining all of a sudden. It is not always, noticed occasionally. Phone getting heated, cpu is high and battery is continuously draining. Issue got resolved after charging again.
    2. Ringtone is not coming after the update, but all the notifications sound are coming.

Update is not stable. please share the fixes asap. I am thinking to go back to old version.

11. amirjohari
    Cupcake Jun 12, 2016

12. kaihp
    Jelly Bean Jun 12, 2016

kaihp , Jun 12, 2016 :
    Operator's error.

1) plug in USB cable to phone
    2) Unlock phone
    3) Swipe down
    4) Select USB connection mode and change from "charging" to "file transfer"
    Done.

13. Rayrosher
    Froyo Jun 12, 2016

Rayrosher , Jun 12, 2016 :
    Well I don't know about you Guys.. but this ota update did something to my ringtone, text, and messenger, sounds,
    I have nothing now, no sounds what so ever ...Ringtone is kind of important if you actually use this device as a phone....
    oneplus 2,,
    not rooted...
    never messed with..
    anysuggestions

14. kaghedo
    Jelly Bean Jun 12, 2016

kaghedo , Jun 12, 2016 :
    Try to re-assign the tones again and move the alert slider up and down,this worked for me ;)

15. duchofer
    Cupcake Jun 12, 2016

duchofer , Jun 12, 2016 :
    Hello.
    After updating to 3.02, the download rate become slower dramatically.

How can I fix it?

Thanks

16. realfruitloop
    Donut Jun 12, 2016

realfruitloop , Jun 12, 2016 :
    The battery life has definitely gotten worse since the update. I now get an hour or two less screen time than before. That being said, however, charge time has also decreased. I know get a full charge (5% to 100% in 2 hours whereas it was 3 hours before.

17. reyanshmestry
    Eclair Jun 12, 2016

reyanshmestry , Jun 12, 2016 :
    Ya I agree too. The update is flawless no doubt with super responsive finger print as well as phone overall. But I also find battery draining. I charged at 10:00 to 100% but when after 2.5 hrs it has dropped to 70% without any major usage. The phone is just idle nothing going on in it. @SoniaB and @Helen any suggestions or thoughts over this. Thanks.

18. prasadpatrikar
    Eclair Jun 12, 2016

prasadpatrikar , Jun 12, 2016 :
    Why don't you try official cm13.Its smooth,stable,no bugs,daily software updates,awesome battery life(4hrs 35 mins sot,still 25 percent left with moderate to high usage),better overall customization,especially with themes.I used oos till 3.0.1 nd decided to go back to 3.0.2 after trying cm13 official.But now don't have any intention to do that ;) .

19. deysdevaj
    Cupcake Jun 12, 2016

deysdevaj , Jun 12, 2016 :
    This was the biggest grabage... i just updated to 3.0.2 and now I wont receive any calls, I cant load any contacts.....they are still showing up in my google account...but cant get them on the phone.....
    My service keeps on going in and out.....anyone calling me cant get throught...im not seeing any call alerts....if they dont fix this in 24 hrs...i am going back to an iphone or a samsung....this is absolute BS

20. deysdevaj
    Cupcake Jun 12, 2016

deysdevaj , Jun 12, 2016 :
    .....funny how their oneline chat support isnt working either....all of a sudden its showing up server errors.....if this was an iphone or samsung.....im sure the support would have been a lot better