OxygenOS 3.0.2 (MM) OTA update will start soon on OnePlus 2

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Abir android
    Cupcake Jun 14, 2016

Abir android , Jun 14, 2016 :
    After updated marshmallow I'm having trouble in LED notification.. Only charging time it working.. Other notification is not working.. How can i fixed it?? Help plz

2. Sauravkumar12
    Gingerbread Jun 14, 2016

Sauravkumar12 , Jun 14, 2016 :
    Thanks once again OP team. Seems you have rekindled the faith and trust which you brought in by mentioning "Never Settle". Post this update the finger print sensor is so damn smooth. Phone has become faster, battery is lasting almost a day(depending on SOT). Honestly, this is what I was waiting for...and would buy an OP3 or maybe OP4 as i am still happy with OP2 and dont really need to change my phone, but if I have to it will be you guys again :rolleyes::cool::):):):)

3. nilendud
    Cupcake Jun 14, 2016

nilendud , Jun 14, 2016 :
    I tried all these steps, but couldn't get rid off "Screen Overlay " error. I had to take my phone to service centre to install older version of oxygen. I have been advised not to update with new version. May I know when the bug free version will be available. Surprisingly my another phone is working perfectly after update.

4. Sayan Roy
    Gingerbread Jun 14, 2016

Sayan Roy , Jun 14, 2016 :
    Again my fingerprint scanner cum home button has stopped working... Even it is not showing the fingerprint option under the Security & fingerprint menu!!! What should I do now??? This is the 2nd time that my fingerprint scanner cum home button has stopped working suddenly.

5. anz563
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 14, 2016

Sahilkum likes this.
  6. Gorkhey
    Gingerbread Jun 14, 2016

Gorkhey , Jun 14, 2016 :
    yes, it seems that android system drains a lot of battery.

Deactivated User and kaihp like this.
  7. kaihp
    Jelly Bean Jun 14, 2016

kaihp , Jun 14, 2016 :
    No, they have promised to bring out security updates and later Android N.

8. Graham Robertson
    Jun 14, 2016

9. borisjeXD
    Cupcake Jun 14, 2016

borisjeXD , Jun 14, 2016 :
    I really like this update! Makes my opt allot faster.. But..
    It disconnects with my car, Renault medianav, after 2 seconds!
    I tried deleting cache and rebooted several times. Didn't solve it.
    Anyone has the same problem or better, knows a solution?
    I want to talk to people and listen my music while driving!

10. kshitij1
    Donut Jun 14, 2016

kshitij1 , Jun 14, 2016 :
    after oos 3.0.2 update my front camera randomly stops working though this problem is fixed after rebooting the phone. Is anyone else facing this problem??

11. jwarszawa
    Froyo Jun 14, 2016

jwarszawa , Jun 14, 2016 :
    Very good question!

12. jwarszawa
    Froyo Jun 14, 2016

jwarszawa , Jun 14, 2016 :
    I went back to version 2.2.1 .... Why? Because new Oxygen is not suitable for daily work :
    - Speed is not overwhelming , and OP2 is able to trim
    - Only system clock widget is not frozen..C'mon, plizz..
    - Poor, very poor sound quality ( call, but also playing music )
    - I can set only one, common ringtone for both sim , which, moreover, sometimes silent ...
    - Alarm works or not .

With Android i'm playing a few (more or less 5) years . Installation i made in accordance with art. Backup data , accounts , install OTA , then cleaning system partition , cache, disk. Fresh and clean;)
    In my opinion - your android is bad, not our abilities or too high expectations ! You praise the OnePlus 3 and leave less than the annual flagship (???) with that shit ?

ain15412 likes this.
  13. OnePlusGerrie
    Gingerbread Jun 14, 2016

OnePlusGerrie , Jun 14, 2016 :
    Some people have solved this issue by completely deleting the existing bluetooth pairing and creating a new one. Perhaps you can try that also.

14. borisjeXD
    Cupcake Jun 14, 2016

15. adamtore
    Honeycomb Jun 14, 2016

adamtore , Jun 14, 2016 :
    So youre saying youre two months late on MM and still in beta since OTA is bricking devices?

Well played

16. adamtore
    Honeycomb Jun 14, 2016

adamtore , Jun 14, 2016 :
    How can it be sooner if its late? Your logic is broke.

17. Zirkan
    Cupcake Jun 14, 2016

Zirkan , Jun 14, 2016 :
    Hi!

I have updated my OP2 from 2.2.1 directly to 3.0.2, through OTA about a week ago. Haven't wiped the cache yet.

PROS:
    - all in all it works fine, smoother menus and the phone feels a bit faster

CONS:
    - the double-tap and Camera gestures stop working after I close the cover flap
    - also, if I leave the phone in "NFS No Limits" for a longer period of time, the phone shuts down or restarts. This did not happen before the update. (haven't seen this issue with other apps)

Debugging:
    If I go to settings and disable/re-enable the gestures then try them they work fine until I close the cover again.

Hope these issues will get fixed in the next updates.

Do you guys think that wiping the cache will do any good?

18. cmhnz
    Cupcake Jun 14, 2016

cmhnz , Jun 14, 2016 :
    It's a shame that it breaks Google Maps Directions! It no longer auto rotates once you've chosen your route - you have to have the phone in landscape mode before choosing to navigate, because auto rotate no longer works after this update once you've chosen your route.

Please fix.

19. arun viswanath
    Eclair Jun 14, 2016

arun viswanath , Jun 14, 2016 :
    updated on sunday.. works smooth..battery life seems better now..atleast on standby..transition and opening or switching between apps seems snappier.. music works fine..speaker works..network is fine..though my fingerprint sensor is failing at times.. that is worrying me a bit..why is this happening??!!! it fails to detect my fingerpint at times

20. toviitan
    Cupcake Jun 14, 2016

toviitan , Jun 14, 2016 :
    Just updated this today and all works pretty good, trying to get used to it though
    Here's one thing not working anymore:
    Preferred Network type
    1) I had Preferred Network type as 2G before the upgrade and now after upgrade I can't change it to 3G or LTE. When I click 3G or LTE it just closes the preferred network type selection window and does not make the selection. Any idea how I can change it back to LTE? I do not want to do factory reset again.