OxygenOS 3.0.2 (MM) OTA update will start soon on OnePlus 2

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amudhatamil
    Cupcake Jul 24, 2016

amudhatamil , Jul 24, 2016 :
    Did everything but of no use. This is only after marshmallow update.

2. Anzik
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 24, 2016

awesomeX1, CyrilleRX and jwarszawa like this.
  3. jwarszawa
    Froyo Jul 24, 2016

jwarszawa , Jul 24, 2016 :
    OnePlus is a frivolous company.
    It's true , they forgot about us! ("Great" 3???):(
    Our "2" even from a year manage to live (probably..), but - I do not know about you -, but I 'm going to forget the OnePlus .

obustudei and anz563 like this.
  4. Aashishd
    Cupcake Jul 24, 2016

5. Anzik

Anzik , Jul 24, 2016 :
    no and never

jwarszawa and Arbingr8 like this.
  6. Arbingr8
    Honeycomb Jul 24, 2016

Arbingr8 , Jul 24, 2016 :
    Oneplus company gone mad about oneplus3. So they forget oneplus2 now. No big update near.... After oneplus3 success, R. I. P Oneplus2

7. jwarszawa
    Froyo Jul 24, 2016

"probably" no..
    now, on stage, is OP3..

8. jwarszawa
    Froyo Jul 24, 2016

c'mon.......................

9. Anzik

obustudei likes this.
  10. locxFIN
    KitKat Jul 24, 2016

locxFIN , Jul 24, 2016 :
    Android N update was promised to OP2, I don't know if OOS 3.2 is coming but don't believe the updates have ended. Although it might take until 2017 but still.

11. kaihp
    Jelly Bean Jul 24, 2016

kaihp , Jul 24, 2016 :
    I also have the OP2 and I'm also frustrated about the situation.

However, I do think that you (and many others) are probably over-interpreting the lack of reaction and support from OnePlus.

My take on it is that it's because OnePlus' software team can only support working on one OS release on one phone at a time. So while they were working to deliver OOS v3.0.2, all OPX and OP3 work was stalled. Then they turned to delivering the OP3 update, so they left the OP2 bugs "on the floor". Maybe they are working to deliver the promised Android M update to OPX right now, maybe not. As long as Oneplus doesn't tell us, we're left in the dark, guessing.

CyrilleRX likes this.
  12. dabigloosa
    Honeycomb Jul 24, 2016

dabigloosa , Jul 24, 2016 :
    And again disappointed by OP.
    After I dismissed the OPO because of the reception bugs and radio issues and by the lack of support for the cyanogen issues, I returned to OP with the two when the price dropped and I could by it without the invitations. However, it seems nothing has changed.
    They are focusing on the OP3 now and almost nothing is happening to the two now.
    I was almost going to get some money for the three, but I am afraid of being in the same situation again when they will going to release the four. Which means, this could happen in a year.
    To be honest... This is not good for a company which calls their phones flagship killer.
    The attitude definitely is not a good one in regards to the earlier flagship killer phones, which all in all are still very good phones.

anz563 and CyrilleRX like this.
  13. luissalvador90
    Honeycomb Jul 25, 2016

luissalvador90 , Jul 25, 2016 :
    Take it easy. Surely that OnePlus is working hard in the next OP2 update and we will get a new and beautiful wallpapers. :)

obustudei, Georgevs and CyrilleRX like this.
  14. jwarszawa
    Froyo Jul 25, 2016

jwarszawa , Jul 25, 2016 :
    Although it might take until 2017 but still..................Killing joke?????

15. jwarszawa
    Froyo Jul 25, 2016

yeah, but in unexpected resolution:)

16. DeFQoN_1_469
    Honeycomb Jul 25, 2016

obustudei and anz563 like this.
  17. jwarszawa
    Froyo Jul 25, 2016

if it were true , it would mean that the guys from OnePlus should address the gathering mushrooms or pottery .
    Look at Xiaomi ! China also, but does not talk about himself "flagship killers". Now they offer a dozen or so models (Mi5 is incredible!) , own , nuanced Android (MIUI8 is probably better than iOS;) ok, i'm joking), SmartWatch, tablet . C'mon..Yes, you can !

Last edited: Jul 25, 2016

enea 54 and obustudei like this.
  18. locxFIN
    KitKat Jul 25, 2016

locxFIN , Jul 25, 2016 :
    Considering no phone currently has Android 7.0 and 2017 is less than 6 months from now, I don't see what the problem is.

19. jwarszawa
    Froyo Jul 25, 2016

OS Version 2.2.1-2 is stable, but relatively old (for today..). Now, i'm om 2.2.1-2.

Version 3.0.2 (i know from my, own experience!!!) is a dramatic , unstable , disabled useful options , a number of errors , consumes the battery and resources at a rate of AK -47 . Do you really do not see the problem ???? We are talking about hardware that does not cost $ 10, and even four weeks ago had to kill the competition !

I 'm sorry , perhaps no longer believe in any ensure OnePlus !!!
    I wonder how they will look after thousands of "unflattering" posts? Because not only in my opinion, OP jokes with us and have us just in the a#s !!!

And smartphone I need to work, not for rooting, patching and updating..!!!

Last edited: Jul 25, 2016

obustudei likes this.
  20. locxFIN
    KitKat Jul 25, 2016

locxFIN , Jul 25, 2016 :
    First of all, we're not talking about 3.0.2 but future software support. Secondly, it's just you, OOS 3.0.2 worked like a charm for me. They have sold millions of OP2's and if a thousand users complain, I'd say the update was pretty successful.

otto2 likes this.