OxygenOS 3.0.2 (MM) OTA update will start soon on OnePlus 2

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BadTazte
    Froyo Jun 6, 2016

BadTazte , Jun 6, 2016 :
    First they should stop updating rollout, and fix the issue, that it wreck a Phone where Standard Google Apps are uninstalled or deactivated.
    Then there should be a working solution elaborated for the People alreaddy have the issue.

At the Moment, I have two 400€ Bricks, my first OPT died in the Ocean near Thailand at vacation in February... protip: Do not fall into the Ocean with the mobile phone in your Hand. :)

diamantfahrer likes this.
  2. ngsaip7
    Cupcake Jun 6, 2016

ngsaip7 , Jun 6, 2016 :
    Might be when Android O is getting released.:p

3. diamantfahrer
    Cupcake Jun 6, 2016

diamantfahrer , Jun 6, 2016 :
    one last question to you badtazte: do you also hear a silent sound periodically when the dots are circling like the speakers are grounded or the vibration motor turns on for a 'splitsecond'?

4. iLikeBluebananas
    Cupcake Jun 6, 2016

iLikeBluebananas , Jun 6, 2016 :
    Haven't got the OTA here in Sweden yet :( Is it because my phone was rooted that I don't get an OTA? Because I'm not rooted anymore

5. abkumar
    Cupcake Jun 6, 2016

Maheshbujji and Pratik Mhatre like this.
  6. zaak00
    Gingerbread Jun 6, 2016

zaak00 , Jun 6, 2016 :
    It just hasn't reached you yet. No OTA yet for me in Finland either. I'm starting to get impatient but still try to wait for the OTA and not do the VPN trick :D. I hope the update reaches us latest by tomorrow morning :p.

And by the way: I also had two of the original pre-installed Google Apps disabled (of the ones that cannot be completely uninstalled without rooting). I re-enabled those just in case that was the cause of bootloops or infinite updating that some people have seen. I hope my update goes well when the time comes...

7. barneymac
    Gingerbread Jun 6, 2016

8. BadTazte
    Froyo Jun 6, 2016

BadTazte , Jun 6, 2016 :
    Yeah. It is the vibrating Motor. It is like it is stuck in rebooting, and periodically reboots.
    Also the Screen light goes darker, and then rebrighten.. and goes darker.. and rebrighten.. and so on.. with the rebrightening it vibrates.

9. soulpeter
    Gingerbread Jun 6, 2016

soulpeter , Jun 6, 2016 :
    @iLikeBluebananas I'm also in Sweden, but not rooted, also waiting.

10. Claes Oberg
    Cupcake Jun 6, 2016

Claes Oberg , Jun 6, 2016 :
    I own a One Plus 2 A2001 bought in Shenzhen and it was upgraded in the store to work also outside China.
    I belive it is similar to the EU version. It works perfect for me.
    Would it be safe to upgrade o OS 3.0.2 without loosing any features or apps. I don't want it going back to a China verison again.

11. denniskp28
    Gingerbread Jun 6, 2016

denniskp28 , Jun 6, 2016 :
    Hi Together,

yesterday i downloaded the oxygen 3.0.2 for my 2.1.2 and the Upgraid failed. Every reboot the phone tryed to optimize 2 apps and restarted....
    I opend a ticket for my Problem and 6 hours later an second level Support admin restored my phone to 3.0 Beta !!!
    this is realy a great time. Normaly you have to send your phone per mail, but this was realy perfect!

The 3.0 beta was britty bad, the windows didint load and was realy good responding but i could upgrade to 3.0.2 MM without a problem and it runs realy realy good!

Thank you Oneplus ! :)

Jokunen1 likes this.
  12. rickvdsommen
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 6, 2016

Maheshbujji likes this.
  13. BadTazte
    Froyo Jun 6, 2016

BadTazte , Jun 6, 2016 :
    Did you lost your Apps and Settings?

What Software do you Need on your PC for the Admin to restore the phone?

14. vksinha

vksinha , Jun 6, 2016 :
    I was on 3.0.1. Hyderabad.

15. diamantfahrer
    Cupcake Jun 6, 2016

diamantfahrer , Jun 6, 2016 :
    How was this done? Restore from failed 3.0.2 to 2?

16. soulpeter
    Gingerbread Jun 6, 2016

soulpeter , Jun 6, 2016 :
    Any idea which regions it's available in already incase I'd like to try the VPN option?

17. p_s_patra
    Donut Jun 6, 2016

p_s_patra , Jun 6, 2016 :
    Thanks helen,But till yet we have not received any information regarding volte provision in one pluse 2.When we will except from one plus team.

18. zaak00
    Gingerbread Jun 6, 2016

zaak00 , Jun 6, 2016 :
    CloudVPN (available in the Play Store) app with France set as the country appears to have worked according to this thread. :p

19. vksinha

vksinha , Jun 6, 2016 :
    Install CoundVPN, connect to France Server.

20. vksinha

vksinha , Jun 6, 2016 :
    Try to install Cloud VPN & connect to France server if it has not reached you yet.
    This is a very simple procedure & nothing harmful.