OxygenOS 3.0 Community Build Now Available for OnePlus 2

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LanzAttack
    Froyo Apr 1, 2016

LanzAttack , Apr 1, 2016 :
    Feedback time
    • Network testing
    • Are you noticing improvements to the camera (both UI and picture quality)?
    • Performance and battery life - let us know how your phone runs.
    1) Vodafone IT working flowlessly.
    2) UI is a bit confusin (can't find MP setting for example) and all this fading menu looks super inconsistent. Image quality looks fine.
    3) Battery is improved a lot for sure. Standby consuption is great: i have 62% left after 24 h last charge. UI/app performance are finally GREAT.

sreenu101 likes this.
  2. iomx90
    Donut Apr 1, 2016

3. Aswin Philip
    Gingerbread Apr 1, 2016

Aswin Philip , Apr 1, 2016 :
    Can you sent link for the app or give the name?

4. sreenu101
    Honeycomb Apr 1, 2016

sreenu101 , Apr 1, 2016 :
    I just hate this home screen and App drawer looks. why it's sooo ugly. Is it Oxigen os theme or Marshmallow? Screenshot_20160401-122006.png

5. Maheshbujji
    Gingerbread Apr 1, 2016

Maheshbujji , Apr 1, 2016 :
    Wow... wow... omg....Great job.... amazing... ONEPLUS 2 & team.
    Thank you.

6. ashwinjain
    Cupcake Apr 1, 2016

7. john3293
    Jelly Bean Apr 1, 2016

john3293 , Apr 1, 2016 :
    Not able to do it..
    I'm on MM- OP2..
    I'm not able to find teh settings option. Thanks for the help.

8. john3293
    Jelly Bean Apr 1, 2016

9. luvblooms
    Honeycomb Apr 1, 2016

luvblooms , Apr 1, 2016 :
    Hey Guys

I tried the method @Helen mentioned but I am unable to go beyond "Install from SD"
    Am I doing something wrong?:(:(:mad:

P.S: Phone is encrypted

10. Rushabh Gohel
    Jelly Bean Apr 1, 2016

Rushabh Gohel , Apr 1, 2016 :
    Choose dark theme..[​IMG]

sreenu101 likes this.
  11. ngaunguyens
    Honeycomb Apr 1, 2016

ngaunguyens , Apr 1, 2016 :
    I didn't notice the data and wifi drop earlier. However, I do see it now. It keeps turning on and off @.@ Need some fixes soon. I did a clean flash.

12. Rushabh Gohel
    Jelly Bean Apr 1, 2016

Rushabh Gohel , Apr 1, 2016 :
    Click on gear icon at top right and turn off shutter sound..

Attached Files:

13. scoby57
    Cupcake Apr 1, 2016

14. naren_212
    Froyo Apr 1, 2016

naren_212 , Apr 1, 2016 :
    I use Google play Music.

15. Shantre
    Cupcake Apr 1, 2016

Shantre , Apr 1, 2016 :
    Just received my Oneplus Two yesterday, did the update to 2.2.1 and then 3.0 without any issues. Did the often recommended 2x clear cache trick.

Fingerprint works flawlessly, 100% match thus far and each time.

I am surprised by the camera quality, even in low light conditions. Much above my expectations, but again I just got my phone so I cannot compare to the previous version (too eager to update).

Regarding feedback on:
    • Network testing
    • Are you noticing improvements to the camera (both UI and picture quality)?
    • Performance and battery life - let us know how your phone runs.
    1. Network seems worse than my previous phone (Huawei G700). This morning the mobile internet connection dropped on me continuously in certain rooms within the house. I am using the Base network in Belgium, Mobile Vikings as provider. In the battery stats the network signal is mostly orange, otherwise yellow and only a wee bit of green. Currently in the office it is constantly orange, while I'm on the 7th (and highest) floor of a building with a radio tower in full sight, approximately 200 meters away.
    2. App does not start as fast as I hoped (compared to iPhone 6s for instance) but still very fast. UI is very minimal and the HD setting (clear picture, shown on the message when flash gets disabled) isn't very clear to me as to what it does. Navigation through the app is easy enough and easily understandable. As said, comparison in quality for me is not feasible between OS versions, but so far I am surprised and impressed with it
    3. Battery seems to drop very quickly, especially with screen on (and dimmed manually more than adaptive settings would). Although right now it's more or less stable on 84% after 3h on time with an estimate of 17h left (and increasing, most likely still getting used to my usage). Will keep an eye on it of course and if anything noticeable, I will be sure to report back here
    One bug I found occurred when using the dark theme. The font in Settings > Mobile Networks > Access point names is then the same colour as the background, which in both cases is grey, thus invisible. I am guessing the background here should also be made dark.

All sound is super loud, whereas 2.2.1 and I think 2.1 that came with it, was much much softer on minimal volume setting. I understand this can be helped in the official release when Maxxaudio or Audio Tuner is made available.

Loving the phone so far, so a big thank you for that!

Edit: regarding WiFi I did notice the connection stops working. My previous phone did the same (Android 4.2.1) since I am using WPA2 enterprise (PEAP + MSCHAPv2) on a Synology RT1900ac router. When it stops working WiFi is still connected, but it just can't or won't communicate with anything over WiFi until I turn it off and on again. Can't ping or reach the router either at such a moment.

So not sure if it is Android itself that has a problem with WPA2 enterprise. Also Chrome or any Chromium based browser on my old phone would cause the connection to stop within seconds, other browsers such as Javelin and Firefox had this very rare (once or twice in an evening as opposed to every 10 seconds after resetting the WiFi). Chrome on the Oneplus Two doesn't immediately seem to hang the connection as often though. It actually happened when using the WeatherPro app by MeteoGroup (paid version).

Might not be related anymore to the usage of WPA2 enterprise, but for now and to me it is the same symptom as my previous phone since using WPA2 enterprise.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2016

3XP0R, ravi.leo1012 and anz563 like this.
  16. jinuem
    Cupcake Apr 1, 2016

jinuem , Apr 1, 2016 :
    Issue with WIFI.. Not Connecting.. Shows "Obtaining IP Address"...

tried with various wifi access points.. No luck... Need Fix asap :(

3XP0R likes this.
  17. Liehjan
    Lollipop Apr 1, 2016

Liehjan , Apr 1, 2016 :
    That is stock MM drawer

18. Utkarsh Omer
    Gingerbread Apr 1, 2016

Utkarsh Omer , Apr 1, 2016 :
    It's pretty weird because I use the same music player and mine works fine. Would be great if other people test the issue on their devices to compare!

Last edited: Apr 1, 2016

19. pgirboux
    Eclair Apr 1, 2016

pgirboux , Apr 1, 2016 :
    Yes => double tap on Home button.

20. royalisto
    Cupcake Apr 1, 2016

royalisto , Apr 1, 2016 :
    Battery life isn't so good after dirty flashing OOS 3.0. It would be better when I wipe data?

Attached Files:

Sandeep Poddar likes this.