OxygenOS 3.0 Community Build Now Available for OnePlus 2

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. haroldsoto
    Cupcake Apr 1, 2016

haroldsoto , Apr 1, 2016 :
    Hey, my home button/fingerprint sensor is not working either. If you find a solution please let me know!

2. bassgenerator
    Gingerbread Apr 1, 2016

3. bujinkan
    Cupcake Apr 1, 2016

bujinkan , Apr 1, 2016 :
    Very very disapointed
    Fingerprint/home button not working
    Phone gets very hot all the time
    Battery went from 100 to 10 in 2 hours with 1 hour sot

I got so frustrated with this beta that i went this afternoon to buy a brand new op2:mad:
    Now i will look to downgrade the old one and sell it

Paspelin likes this.
  4. saivarun12
    Gingerbread Apr 1, 2016

saivarun12 , Apr 1, 2016 :
    :eek: which network LTE?

5. rithulr
    Froyo Apr 1, 2016

rithulr , Apr 1, 2016 :
    Reliance already supports VOLTE. It is Oneplus's fault that they are taking time to give an update for VoLTE. They also have had talks with OnePlus but since there is no professionalism Oneplus has been mum about this issue.

OnePlus 2 is the only flagship by a company which doesn't support VoLTE as of 2016. And apparently Oneplus is least bothered since it's based in China they don't give preference to other countries or their needs apparent from the fact that Hydrogen got Marshmallow before Oxygen. Surprisingly Oxygen is almost stock and still they took so much time! Whats the excuse! I would say not being bothered. Give preference to China only. If that's the case why even sell outside China? Make your money in China itself. See Xiaomi, Even though they are slow in giving Android OS updates and even with their heavily customized UI they released Marshmallow long ago and yeah VoLTE as well!!
    I have nothing else to say. I paid 25000 INR for this phone under the assumption that these people will eventually give VoLTE and now its going to be almost an year. I am the greatest fool on earth!

There is one more fact. Oneplus X and Oneplus One will never get a VoLTE update! Even though OnePlus X supports most LTE bands. Why even bother selling phones then!

6. Sachin A R
    Cupcake Apr 1, 2016

Sachin A R , Apr 1, 2016 :
    how much time does it take to update?? coz i updated but still flashing is going on since past few mins.. The message is "Andriod is starting" "Starting Apps" and loading sign prevails. This is continuously happening. so please suggest me what to do ASAP

Last edited: Apr 1, 2016

7. rithulr
    Froyo Apr 1, 2016

rithulr , Apr 1, 2016 :
    None of these problems are there.
    Battery is great! I got almost 4 hours SOT and almost a day on 4G data on all the time.
    Phone is cool as ever. Fingerprint is better than ever.
    You actually bought a new OP2! Lol seriously! A simple clean installation would have fixed it!

jahlil2nyc and ert69 like this.
  8. You29ef
    Gingerbread Apr 1, 2016

You29ef , Apr 1, 2016 :
    I noticed that UI is not very refined, for instance, the remove all recent apps button is not clearly visible anymore, but particularly in the settings menu it doesn't look polished at all.

9. nisarg@127
    Cupcake Apr 1, 2016

nisarg@127 , Apr 1, 2016 :
    Issues :-

1) Battery performance has degraded. Oxygen, Android OS consuming hell lot of battery. They never used to be on the top of the list.
    2) Mobile Data identifiers not showing up under Notification bar.
    3) Phone seems to hang at times.

Irritating :-
    1) The 'clean all' app action moved from top of the screen to the button just adds an unnecessary scroll. :(

Grayson Bianco likes this.
  10. Deactivated User
    Apr 1, 2016

11. Naman Bhalla
    Recognized developer Recognized Developer Apr 1, 2016

Naman Bhalla , Apr 1, 2016 :
    No.

What made you think that there is no doze ?

12. bassgenerator
    Gingerbread Apr 1, 2016

Naman Bhalla likes this.
  13. rvellis
    Eclair Apr 1, 2016

rvellis , Apr 1, 2016 :
    No problems so far, much more responsive. Will monitor battery life.

14. TbagBaggins
    Apr 1, 2016

Attached Files:

15. gyorijonatan
    Cupcake Apr 1, 2016

gyorijonatan , Apr 1, 2016 :
    I flashed the ROM and now I want to get back to CM13 but I can't boot into recovery. :( Someone please help me

16. bassgenerator
    Gingerbread Apr 1, 2016

17. gyorijonatan
    Cupcake Apr 1, 2016

18. bassgenerator
    Gingerbread Apr 1, 2016

19. naeem143
    Cupcake Apr 1, 2016

20. Sandeep Poddar
    Honeycomb Apr 1, 2016

Attached Files: