OxygenOS 3.0 Community Build Now Available for OnePlus 2

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MilindDesai
    Froyo Apr 2, 2016

MilindDesai , Apr 2, 2016 :
    Hi..in Mumbai, India...did not find any issues with the network. however..battery drains like phone having a diarrhea....Hope you guys do something about it. Finger scanner is now amazing. Observed various other small but useful improvements in call log. ..etc....Btw, i had to pair my Bluetooth headset again

Mrpaga likes this.
  2. DeFQoN_1_469
    Honeycomb Apr 2, 2016

DeFQoN_1_469 , Apr 2, 2016 :
    Use 4G, problem solved ;)

HardikHarpal likes this.
  3. You29ef
    Gingerbread Apr 2, 2016

You29ef , Apr 2, 2016 :
    I was able to update Google Play Services after clearing cash and rebooting.

4. AzarKasXD
    Gingerbread Apr 2, 2016

AzarKasXD , Apr 2, 2016 :
    Wow, smooth and powerful;) by the way, you can dirty flash it with no prblens on twrp

5. AzarKasXD
    Gingerbread Apr 2, 2016

6. AzarKasXD
    Gingerbread Apr 2, 2016

Download the zip in the post and then flash it through recovery

7. Gopal Kedia
    Gingerbread Apr 2, 2016

Gopal Kedia , Apr 2, 2016 :
    Dear Helen,
    One Bug, when we lock the screen using app say greenfy, then unlocking via fingure print also ask for pattern unlock... I even tried different apps for tap to lock screen, all apps need to draw pattern after we unlock via fingure print.
    If this is OOS issue, try to fix it... And if this is Android M feature or Bug, please do reply...

8. Pp4811
    Eclair Apr 2, 2016

Pp4811 , Apr 2, 2016 :
    Hi all. Does anyone know how to get split screen working please? It a feature on my wife's s6.

9. AzarKasXD
    Gingerbread Apr 2, 2016

Attached Files:

10. AzarKasXD
    Gingerbread Apr 2, 2016

Lol it is actually really great...

11. SeungJoo
    Donut Apr 2, 2016

SeungJoo , Apr 2, 2016 :
    Hi,
    For your first issue, I think most people are having it as I am. For your second issue, Doze kicks in automatically a few minutes to an hour after inactivity and a stationary device. Third issue - not sure but mine seems to be working. Fourth issue, I don't seem to running into any problems with Google even though I also get that notification. Paying works fine, connecting to Google+ etc.

Also, to "improve" your Doze, I recommend downloading greenify from the playstore as it will assist in activating Doze a lot quicker than usual to save the most amount of battery. Hope this helps! :D

Anirudh AB likes this.
  12. ktasoulas
    Eclair Apr 2, 2016

ktasoulas , Apr 2, 2016 :
    Because you dirty flash the rom without wipe cache.. Also the x button is 3 lines now, at the bottom.
    Read before you go first!!!!

13. SeungJoo
    Donut Apr 2, 2016

SeungJoo , Apr 2, 2016 :
    If you scroll all the way down on the multitasking screen, you'll see 3 horizontal lines (like the ones you use to get rid of your notifications), just click that and it does the same thing as the "X". I like it, it's aesthetically nicer and cleaner. Hope this helps! :D

anz563 likes this.
  14. senegalas
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 2, 2016

azlathi and josefn24 like this.
  15. thesign
    Gingerbread Apr 2, 2016

thesign , Apr 2, 2016 :
    Issues with playing music over Bluetooth. On phone speaker, everthing is fine. But connect it to a Bluetooth audio device and music refuses to play, Regardless of the app.

Once connected any attempt to play music, will automatically pause the player. You can't see the music playing along the time line and apps attempting to play music freeze up. Had an odd instance when I pressed play, (it automatically paused) and then minutes later it glitched out audio from the song every 6 or more seconds.

Tested this on Google Play Music, Power Amp and the Digitally Imported music streaming app.

16. Slus
    Cupcake Apr 2, 2016

Slus , Apr 2, 2016 :
    Has bluetooth AVRCP been updated? Does it display song Meta data in vehicles?

thanks!

17. ant_mir
    Honeycomb Apr 2, 2016

ant_mir , Apr 2, 2016 :
    Do you know that the camera app (stock) can lock AF/AE pressing for 2/3 seconds? While its lock you can adjust exposure.
    I found out just now... it's a great feature!

The only bug I found out until now was wifi not shutting down, maybe its a cosmetic thing, because it doesn't drain battery.

Battery is great, always showing more than 1 day!
    Excellent performance, very fast and lag less, feels like a top notch phone, finally!

m_kozal likes this.
  18. Ocole
    Gingerbread Apr 2, 2016

19. dragao2004
    Eclair Apr 2, 2016

dragao2004 , Apr 2, 2016 :
    Yes, only Poweramp.

20. Robson
    KitKat Apr 2, 2016