OxygenOS 3.0 Community Build Now Available for OnePlus 2

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aabrakadabra
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 4, 2016

Aabrakadabra , Apr 4, 2016 :
    Clean flashing is when u wipe all ur data and then flash ... Basically, factory reset + flashing = Clean Flashing

2. upload2raj
    Cupcake Apr 4, 2016

upload2raj , Apr 4, 2016 :
    Lock Screen hangs for a while after unlock
    Even the dialer screen sometimes shows 00:00 in call duration.

geofft29 likes this.
  3. Vishal Anjana
    Gingerbread Apr 4, 2016

Vishal Anjana , Apr 4, 2016 :
    I'm currently using N7 but it's not that sasy looking

4. prerak_99
    Donut Apr 4, 2016

prerak_99 , Apr 4, 2016 :
    When will the official update come....Please be fast as we are getting impatient...

5. zehar.salem
    Honeycomb Apr 4, 2016

zehar.salem , Apr 4, 2016 :
    Nope it doesn't work :/
    EDIT: if I open the app from the home screen the settings menu shows up. If I open the camera app from the button short cut or lock screen the settings menu doesn't show up.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2016

6. zehar.salem
    Honeycomb Apr 4, 2016

Ur right! If I open it from the the home screen it work. But if I open it from the locked screen or button short cut, the menu doesn't show up.
    Very strange I guess it's another bug to look at.

Abhishek RNevgi likes this.
  7. tucci0
    Gingerbread Apr 4, 2016

tucci0 , Apr 4, 2016 :
    Can be fash a twice the same upgrade?

8. Utkarsh Omer
    Gingerbread Apr 4, 2016

Utkarsh Omer , Apr 4, 2016 :
    That's not a bug dude !!
    none of us can see settings is we open camera from the shortcut on the lockscreen
    Its is how it's supposed to be;)

zehar.salem likes this.
  9. zehar.salem
    Honeycomb Apr 4, 2016

Thanks mate!
    And what about not seeing the settings menu when I use the button's short-cut?
    :p

10. cedalone
    Jelly Bean Apr 4, 2016

cedalone , Apr 4, 2016 :
    haven't that bluetooth drain with my LG watch R,

Reboot in recovery, wipe cache, reboot and then update for play services will work.

11. manedark
    Gingerbread Apr 4, 2016

manedark , Apr 4, 2016 :
    Hi All,
    Perhaps this has been answered before.
    But I am having issue with notification volume when a message is received on WhatsApp.
    Which volume controls it? Media, Alarm or Ring? Changing all three doesnt make a difference to WhatsApp volume - it stays are same loud level.
    Thanks for help!

12. Brien
    Eclair Apr 4, 2016

Brien , Apr 4, 2016 :
    The more that you have to document these issues, the better your chances at getting it resolved an the smoother that process will flow. My job (not at Oneplus, but a large telecommunication company) puts me in a position between customers and the company, when there is an issue that is clearly a device issue the company needs proof before I am allowed to do a replacement and I feel sure that this will be a great help for you.

13. cedalone
    Jelly Bean Apr 4, 2016

cedalone , Apr 4, 2016 :
    Wipe cache and reboot should help. If not, save your datas and do a clean install. This update give me a better battery life in my daily usage, very close to what I use to get with cm12 on my One a year ago.... I'm really happy to have my Op2 with this new OOS3

14. Utkarsh Omer
    Gingerbread Apr 4, 2016

Utkarsh Omer , Apr 4, 2016 :
    I guess that'd be because of the same reason, coz when you tap the power button once, you lock the device and then after launch camera by quickly tapping the power button twice !!
    Hope it helps !!:)

zehar.salem likes this.
  15. dorjanvulaj
    Cupcake Apr 4, 2016

dorjanvulaj , Apr 4, 2016 :
    -Battery life is just bad , can only get about 1 hours and 30 mins on screen
    -Fingerprint sensor shows : Enrollement was not complete without even touching it
    -Keyboard sometiems is really slow , even the system
    -Camera is perfect, great quality , 2x faster
    -Network and Wifi are working great ,they way they used to ,no improvements but still i had no problems before so.

The conclusion: upgrade only if you use your phone as a test device,not as a daily driver, i upgraded and now i cant even go back because i got so much to backup
    (as for the fingerprint i asked the forum and no answer, asked chated oneplus still no answer , so yeah you guys really got the worst customer support , even wikipedia says so)

anz563 likes this.
  16. Brien
    Eclair Apr 4, 2016

Brien , Apr 4, 2016 :
    Not quite right, but as long as it's properly made it isn't going to cause damage. The Oneplus wall connector is a good quality piece and will be safe to use though. I would check that the wattage are the same on both before using them interchangeably on a regular basis, though.

17. Ben
    Gingerbread Apr 4, 2016

Ben , Apr 4, 2016 :
    Day 5. Everything's still much smoother and faster. Fingerprint is 100x better than it used to be. Battery life hasn't changed much with normal use (and could be a lot better) but standby is obviously better due to doze.

Currently only 3 things really annoy me.

1.Home button responsiveness is crud. I was hoping for improvement via an update but I think it's due to the metal edge detuning the touch response.

2. Can no longer use my Private Internet Access app for VPN. Still unsure why.

3. Since the Marshmallow update Tasker locations crashes and no longer updates properly. Hoping this will be fixed when the official update comes.

18. cedalone
    Jelly Bean Apr 4, 2016

cedalone , Apr 4, 2016 :
    Dirty: just flash the zip file
    Clean:first wipe everything (cache, system, dalvik and datas) except internal storage (never wipe internal storage or you'll get troubles!) and after flash the zip file.

SeungJoo likes this.
  19. bassgenerator
    Gingerbread Apr 4, 2016

bassgenerator , Apr 4, 2016 :
    super audio replaces Oxygen in 3.0 I can not choose which is better, both are almost the same. very good

20. vivek1794
    Cupcake Apr 4, 2016

vivek1794 , Apr 4, 2016 :
    Hi,

My home button and hence the finger print scanner are not working at all! It works perfectly fine in 2.2.1 though. I dirty flashed first and since it didn't work, i wiped everything and did a clean flash of OOS 3. Still no luck. Came back to 2.2.1 and it worked again. Seems there is a problem with OOS 3 which interrupts home screen/finger print scanner. Will this be solved in the release version of OOS 3?