OxygenOS 3.0 Community Build Now Available for OnePlus 2

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. azjarosz
    Gingerbread Apr 4, 2016

azjarosz , Apr 4, 2016 :
    I have wifi problems. When I dont use phone for a while it drops wifi connection. Starts using mobile data for all apps working in the backgroud. But when I just pull down notification bar it connects again in that very moment - I see exclamation mark next to wifi icon and it disappear in the twinkling of an eye.

2. vamshi prasad
    Gingerbread Apr 4, 2016

vamshi prasad , Apr 4, 2016 :
    Wow mine too

3. vamshi prasad
    Gingerbread Apr 4, 2016

Switch off mobile data when you connect to wifi

4. vamshi prasad
    Gingerbread Apr 4, 2016

Day 6 after my marshmallow OOS 3 update..

Well
    Battery drain is still there
    Mainly due to oxygen os and Android system and Android OS
    But yes
    Everyday the backup improves
    Today I took out my charge 100%at morning 8am
    Now that is 10:25pm to be exact
    It is still 42% with Internet usage

About otg
    No help
    Can't access otg

OOS 3
    Lags at some time
    A lot

Device
    Heats up damn hot
    But after four days of usage
    It has drastically reduced
    But still
    I feel I'm keeping a pan inside my pocket

No maxx audio
    As @Small_ross said
    The APN doesn't show up
    I replied to his post as #3362

The other features are great
    I'd love to have multi window in the official ota update
    As oxygen OS isn't pure Android OS so one plus could do some thing and add multi window

Thank you

5. Ketan Meshram
    Gingerbread Apr 4, 2016

Ketan Meshram , Apr 4, 2016 :
    Is it flashable ? Or only upgradable ? Where i can get the 'gapps' for it ?
    Please help, currently i am using cm13

6. vamshi prasad
    Gingerbread Apr 4, 2016

Download the zip file
    Dirty flash it if you're on oxygen OS 2.2
    Idk about cm

7. EldoJacob
    Gingerbread Apr 4, 2016

EldoJacob , Apr 4, 2016 :
    @Helen heavy battery drain oxygen 3.0,Oxygen is draining almost half the power...No doze feature on marshmallow.Please check this.Otherwise 3.0 is awesome.We know youre working hard on it.Plz checkthis one too :) #NeverSettle Screenshot_20160404-162351.png

Mrpaga and vamshi prasad like this.
  8. NewportShortie
    Gingerbread Apr 4, 2016

NewportShortie , Apr 4, 2016 :
    So far, OxygenOS 3.0 beta has been a good improvement. No more freezes, better performance, etc. Only thing that still needs improvement is the battery drain.

anz563 and Trevor Hawkes like this.
  9. vamshi prasad
    Gingerbread Apr 4, 2016

Dose is there
    It was active from around 1:30

10. vamshi prasad
    Gingerbread Apr 4, 2016

Attached Files:

11. harshrthakkar
    Gingerbread Apr 4, 2016

harshrthakkar , Apr 4, 2016 :
    Oxygen is a very basix software hellen carl hope u bring it to a decent level where it can compete with cyanogen kind...os system doesnt have theme engone doesnt have many features that cyanogen has

12. Sean Begley
    Donut Apr 4, 2016

Sean Begley , Apr 4, 2016 :
    Is this available on one plus X?

13. ThePhoenixUK
    Donut Apr 4, 2016

ThePhoenixUK , Apr 4, 2016 :
    Been running this on my OPT and my brothers since it was made available and very impressed, a big improvement on OOS 2 and has meant I am now running this for the timebeing instead of one of several MM betas.

Only thing I can't find where to turn off are the stupid cell broadcasts, I get a alert showing the area code of the area i'm in whenever I pass into and out of said area, but work on the road so they are driving me nuts :p How do you turn them off?????

Thanks guys.

14. raf.verbiest
    Cupcake Apr 4, 2016

raf.verbiest , Apr 4, 2016 :
    After the first 12 hours on this ROM, I can conform that a process called 'oxygen' seems to be eating away the battery.

Other than that, OxygenOS 3 feels smooth and fast.

The audio manager seems to be missing. This makes an old bug worse: I used to turn the audio enhancement OFF, because it made it impossible to configure the alarm clock to be gentle and quiet. Whenever the audio tuning was ON, the alarm could be configured to be either off, very loud or increasingly louder still (the slider bar appears to work fine, but the first level above 0 is already much too loud when the phone is at the side of your bed when you sleep)

Now that the audio manager is gone, it seems to be internally configured to be always ON in some way. So I can't use the alarm any more or I'll get a heart attack first thing in the morning.

There are two ways to fix this for me: either returning the audio manager so I can turn audio enhancement off OR fixing the impossibly loud alarm while audio enhancement is on :)

vamshi prasad likes this.
  15. harshrthakkar
    Gingerbread Apr 4, 2016

harshrthakkar , Apr 4, 2016 :
    Helen saying this wont help how much more time for soaktest u shud hv got enugh feedback ny now and yes pls keep in mond oxygen is not a good os it needa lot of omprovemnt in terms of theme engine etc

16. harshrthakkar
    Gingerbread Apr 4, 2016

NewportShortie likes this.
  17. ahuja011
    Cupcake Apr 4, 2016

ahuja011 , Apr 4, 2016 :
    In which region? I am in Europe now.. And did not get it yet

18. Coxek
    Eclair Apr 4, 2016

Coxek , Apr 4, 2016 :
    i have been using oos 3.0 until today.. I did restart because of lag, now phone won't boot into os.. Just bootlooping, showing logo and black screen.. tried installing oos 3.0 again but won't do, still bootloping

19. SeungJoo
    Donut Apr 4, 2016

SeungJoo , Apr 4, 2016 :
    Hi,
    I've already flashed my device into Oxygen 3.0 with MM, but after what some people have been saying, I want to clean flash it. Is it possible for a flashed device to clear data and cache and then flash again?

20. TheZaaz
    Froyo Apr 4, 2016

TheZaaz , Apr 4, 2016 :
    Some of these responses are painful to read. I can clearly see some people are very angry. However, the great devs at Oneplus are working hard. Im happy we got SOMETHING in Q1, even if only a beta, I'm happy with it's performance. Battery life could be better, but overall its a good OS in my opinion. Keep working hard guys, I'm patiently waiting for the official build :D

NewportShortie likes this.