OxygenOS 3.0 Community Build Now Available for OnePlus 2

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vector10f
    Donut Apr 4, 2016

Vector10f , Apr 4, 2016 :
    Updated to 3.0. It reset my data limit and I went over 9mb of my limit. Luckily my carrier sent me a message saying I went over.

2. Tomasz L
    Cupcake Apr 4, 2016

Tomasz L , Apr 4, 2016 :
    Hi there I'm leaving in Ireland and after update to oxygen 3.0 my oneplus two had a bad coverage the signal is despaired to many times I'm in three network.

3. stefan_ddorf
    Jelly Bean Apr 4, 2016

stefan_ddorf , Apr 4, 2016 :
    OTA has NOT started, link will be surely posted here if it's an community build again and it will lead to the download section as last time. Just wait ;)

4. bassgenerator
    Gingerbread Apr 4, 2016

bassgenerator , Apr 4, 2016 :
    ja nemam problém s bateriou....

5. sfksuperman
    Honeycomb Apr 4, 2016

sfksuperman , Apr 4, 2016 :
    somebody just stated.. read post #3376

vamshi prasad likes this.
  6. sfksuperman
    Honeycomb Apr 4, 2016

sfksuperman , Apr 4, 2016 :
    English please :p hit thanks.

7. skb_shaikh
    Cupcake Apr 4, 2016

skb_shaikh , Apr 4, 2016 :
    But I heard from the guy who used both that Ak is better than boeffla

onkar123 likes this.
  8. stefan_ddorf
    Jelly Bean Apr 4, 2016

stefan_ddorf , Apr 4, 2016 :
    Yeah, but @SoniaB statet a few posts later that it is not true ;) No Announcement=No OTA

9. skb_shaikh
    Cupcake Apr 4, 2016

skb_shaikh , Apr 4, 2016 :
    Anybody please can post a Google Drive link for downloading the latest AK kernel !....

10. nallaniseenu
    Froyo Apr 4, 2016

nallaniseenu , Apr 4, 2016 :
    @Helen . Please check the images attached. My home screen is displayed on top half, I will restart and see, but now I have this issue. Please rectify.

Any one have an idea why it is showing this.

Attached Files:

11. Sneed
    Gingerbread Apr 4, 2016

Sneed , Apr 4, 2016 :
    My home button / fingerprintsensor is not working. Battery drains a lot. Using the display buttons, the back button sometimes doesn't work. (dirty flash from 2.2.1)
    Flashed via twrp, modified twrp and original OP recovery, all the same problems. Doing a clean flash also.

12. N0_Klu3
    Gingerbread Apr 4, 2016

N0_Klu3 , Apr 4, 2016 :
    Can someone explain AK Kernal and also Greenify?
    Why would I need/use them?

13. Mrlinz
    Donut Apr 4, 2016

Mrlinz , Apr 4, 2016 :

14. gzafeiro
    Eclair Apr 4, 2016

gzafeiro , Apr 4, 2016 :
    I flashed the ROM. The procedure was relatively fast. The phone is now working ok.
    General remarks after 3 days of use:

PROS
    • Battery life seems better
    • The environment looks neatier.
    • The fingerprints sensor works impeccably.
    • Bluetooth glitches probably gone (needs more testing)
    • GSM providers names properly displayed.
    • Phone speakers are louder (I had to decrease ringing volume two steps)
    • No problem with wi-fi connectivity and performance BUT ...
    CONS
    • Every now and then an application will start using the wi-fi in an uncontrolled manner. As a result the phone will turn REALLY HOT and the battery will drain completely in an hour or so. A restart fixes the issue (until the next time).
    • When the phone restarts, it takes relatively long to "settle in". In the meantime, it is partially unresponsive.
    • When you open the case cover after the phone has not been used for a while, it takes 3 or more seconds for the screen to turn on.
    • Some notifications which should disappear (ex. after reading my unread emails from another device) do not disappear before unlocking the screen.

Navnath Junghare likes this.
  15. kabutosan
    Cupcake Apr 4, 2016

kabutosan , Apr 4, 2016 :
    Adding a new Bluetooth issue: no volume control!! Impossible to increase/decrease the volume if connected with my car.

16. Mrlinz
    Donut Apr 4, 2016

Mrlinz , Apr 4, 2016 :
    Hi! And thank you all in the OnePlus team for a great job in delivering the build in q1. Tried it out today and overall I can say it does enhance performance, camera and fingerprint read, but I do have some problems with the network. The reception has dropped from 4/5 to about 1-2/5. Now on tap doesn't seem to be implemented? Long press homebutton just takes me to Google now and I can't find anywhere to change it to now on tap. One more thing, the vibration in the home/back/recent buttons now does a double vibrate, two quick vibrates, that's kinda annoying. Aside from that, everything works fine. The WiFi works the same as before and I can't say at this point if batterylife is any different.

I hope these issues will be fixed in the official release, if so, that build will be awesome! Peace

17. SergiuszJasper
    Honeycomb Apr 4, 2016

SergiuszJasper , Apr 4, 2016 :
    A2005 oneplus 2 model and honestly no problems with it battery life way better, finger print scanner just wild fast and accurate.
    I did do a clean install and find all good with few little glitches but not enuf to loose sleep over it.. Think ppl complain bit much all I can say big improvement in all areas lie camera, finger sensor and over all speed of the phone is awesome.
    Good job Oneplus can't wait for finished product...just return the equalizer please.
    Ty

18. loveplus
    Froyo Apr 4, 2016

loveplus , Apr 4, 2016 :
    Past a certain point, the battery app no longer shows when the phone was awake, when I know it has.. It also shows WiFi as being on when it's off..

Attached Files:

Navnath Junghare likes this.
  19. 404.php
    Honeycomb Apr 5, 2016

404.php , Apr 5, 2016 :
    The contacts tab in the phone app is displaying contacts from every app (even Skype). There should be a way to filter contacts just like the Contacts app.

20. arrickx
    Froyo Apr 5, 2016

arrickx , Apr 5, 2016 :
    I would like to ask couple question.
    1. the screen brightness is a lot brighter than the previous version. even with the lowest brightness.
    2. Battery issue, now the most battery consuming are oxygen 9%, android os 7%, google play services 5%, cell standby 5%. my battery is currently at 47% all these combine will be 26% which are half of the total comsumtion (100%-47%=53%). Can we do some change to fix this issue? (screen in lowest brightness and have screen on time of 1 hr 20 minutes only consuming 4% of the battery)

anz563 likes this.