OxygenOS 3.0 Community Build Now Available for OnePlus 2

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sachin8984
    Eclair May 15, 2016

Sachin8984 , May 15, 2016 :
    I think no need equalizer, there are some setting in doing menu for specific headfone

2. Benyew
    Froyo May 16, 2016

Benyew , May 16, 2016 :
    Cyn Mod team already released the Marshmellow for One Plus One. Are u guys from a different team or company? I guess either way - the Oxygen team or company lost to Cyn Mod.

Therefore for those keen on getting Marshmellow upgrade, I guess we can consider changing over to Cyn Mod? I m no tech expert but I suppose it can be done. Then u can kiss goodbye to Oxygen?

Sorry, Oxygen team but the OS is problematic. Don't know what's going on and what challenges that u guys r facing but hope they are sorted out soon.

3. tenneti2013
    Eclair May 16, 2016

tenneti2013 , May 16, 2016 :
    On May &th we heard it might get delayed by 2 weeks. Now almost two weeks will be over in next two days. So any update or latest news? over OOS 3.0?
    Best Option iam thinking is sell the Oneplus two phone and buy a regular update available Xiaomi...

Sandeep Poddar likes this.
  4. Sandeep Poddar
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 16, 2016

Sandeep Poddar , May 16, 2016 :
    This shitty piece of beta keeps coming up with new problems.. M using the beta OOS3.0 from the first day itself.. apart from camera and battery everything was fine.. now since last week, i have seen a new problem, if i want to call anyone from the quick contacts, just clicking on d icon of d contact my phone restarts! happened 4 times in a week. people who gonna say clean data n cache or clean install, other than that if someone can help me then it will of great use. Sad to say but OP2 camera disappoints me.. 2 days back i wanted to take photo of a jacket, it was navy blue in color, it came out as black.
    One more thing, the fingerprint which was blazing fast, is now started to become laggy.
    @Adam Krisko any suggestions??

Last edited: May 16, 2016

5. Sandeep Poddar

go for mi5 bro.. Oneplus is full of shit!

chchatzop and chzetzl like this.
  6. Jitesh Saitawadekar
    KitKat May 16, 2016

Jitesh Saitawadekar , May 16, 2016 :
    I would suggest you try H2os you won't complain.

7. Sandeep Poddar

i have been thinking about it.. waiting for the OTA actually.. if it doesnt work out then i vl switch to H2OS

8. Jitesh Saitawadekar
    KitKat May 16, 2016

If you wait for OTA it will be ages as adam told they will take few more weeks to roll OTA so better try h2os with fast updates & better than OOS.

neerajlag and Sandeep Poddar like this.
  9. Leehm
    Honeycomb May 16, 2016

Leehm , May 16, 2016 :
    Day 47,we are still waiting for an Oxygen OTA as the Hydrogen Beta V3 is arrived.

10. Leehm
    Honeycomb May 16, 2016

Leehm , May 16, 2016 :
    Always complain got many bugs.
    Can you list out some exact bugs as an example?

otto2 likes this.
  11. Jitesh Saitawadekar
    KitKat May 16, 2016

And running smoothly ;)

12. sakivg
    Eclair May 16, 2016

sakivg , May 16, 2016 :
    There's a lot of feedback happening, and @Helen , @Carl Need to get some news out... so they approach @Adam Krisko ... here's how they arrived at "in a few weeks " ....
    upload_2016-5-16_16-6-49.gif

btw @Carl @Helen @Vikas @Adam Krisko ... it's the customers who are pulling out their hair at your naive BS on commitment to deliver.

13. Leehm
    Honeycomb May 16, 2016

Leehm , May 16, 2016 :
    Thirsty for an OTA is just because I want a better battery life <3

Kuntimaddi_Abhiraman likes this.
  14. Jitesh Saitawadekar
    KitKat May 16, 2016

H2os battery life is awesome as compare to OOS & much smoother...I'll look at how 3.0 ota works if it's better i'll move to 3.0 or i'll stay at H2os or flash custom rom.

Leehm likes this.
  15. pranky07
    Donut May 16, 2016

pranky07 , May 16, 2016 :
    Dear OnePlus Team,

I have upgraded to Marshmallow and i have been using it for a day now. I came across the following 2 Issues :-

1. Issue with Front Camera - At a particular angle the face is too stretched in the front camera. I observe the same issue in first version of oxygen OS in Oneplus 2 phone. This issue was later fixed in Oxygen 2.2.1. Please see and fixed the issue with front camera on Marshmallow.

2. Incoming call Interface :- During a incoming calls the interface does not display the complete screen. Its just display a notification on the top. Earlier it used to come on the full screen along with the photo of the caller.

We will test for more issues and request you to fix these issues.

16. Bovla
    Froyo May 16, 2016

Bovla , May 16, 2016 :
    How this is good news I do not know. More missed targets by OnePlus...maybe OP3 will be third time lucky with consistent software support

17. wolficus
    Donut May 17, 2016

wolficus , May 17, 2016 :
    ... hopefully this is the spot to reply and pass on reviews of OOS 3

after about a weeks worth of daily use.
    battery life - for me... around the same as before
    response time - nice improvement. more apps are opening up easier... and respond better than under 2.2.1

for the most part i have been happy with the beta.

a few issues i have found:

screen brightness - while more responsive to dark and light conditions... the screen no longer gets as dark as it used to. for most ... this may not be an issue.. but i work in dark environments.. and.. a little light sensitive. this could also explain some of the higher batter drain for others though...

wireless - for the most part speed is fine. the issue i have is with connecting. it connects... starts to work.. then disconnects. it does this once .. maybe twice. then settles in and works.

cbrandon93 likes this.
  18. jdmap1
    Donut May 17, 2016

jdmap1 , May 17, 2016 :
    I found out I get better answer asking my beloved dead dog than asking one plus when is their final 3.0 release. This is my first and last oneplus device ever! I am currently on cm13 and I encourage everyone to install cm13 instead.

tmanbone and Karthick V like this.
  19. Sothis6881
    Eclair May 17, 2016

Sothis6881 , May 17, 2016 :
    The first thing I thought of when I read "at least a few weeks" was "yeah, right! I'll believe it when I see it..."

The OnePlus Two is the first non-Nexus smartphone I purchased for myself, believing that timely updates would be provided--if not by the company, then by the community. I was willing to give them the benefit of the doubt when it came to receiving Marshmallow, but I've become disillusioned when it comes to any promises made by OnePlus. I still like the phone, but I'm starting to despise the company due to the lack of information and transparency. The only consistency seems to be a failure to deliver what's been promised.

chzetzl and tmanbone like this.
  20. ansontay
    Cupcake May 17, 2016

ansontay , May 17, 2016 :
    Planning to flash to H2OS. But as I know H2OS does not support google service. Any idea?