OxygenOS 3.0 Community Build Now Available for OnePlus 2

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mikrobian Cupcake Jun 4, 2016

mikrobian, Jun 4, 2016 :
    Greetings from Jakarta, Indonesia. Latest update of OxygenOS 3.0.1 works fine for me. Just install it this morning. I'm using A2001 model and the only issue is the battery feels a little bit warm than before.

2. the_reckoner Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 4, 2016

the_reckoner, Jun 4, 2016 :
    OP3 within 2 weeks and the OP2 still runs on beta software. They really don't care about the OP2 do they? OP3 will probably have the stable MM version before OP2.
    #NeverAgain

3. pratyush1993 Gingerbread Jun 4, 2016

pratyush1993, Jun 4, 2016 :
    Note that 1+2 was a 2016 flagship killer. Other companies have updated their 2015 flagships by this time. And we are still on beta.

4. amh15 Cupcake Jun 4, 2016

amh15, Jun 4, 2016 :
    Beta 2 is more stable than"stable" lollipop build for me. Battery lasting well. No new WiFi issues. Some annoying issues:

• Google photos auto awesome videos fail to play or edit with "video playback error". Temporarily cured by clearing app data, then recurs. Normal videos play fine.
    • Audio from a podcast app playing through Bluetooth headset randomly starts playing through phone speaker, intermittently
    • Smart lock has become unreliable again, locking unexpectedly at home. Fortunately fingerprint works much better.

vamshi prasad likes this.
  5. Chathuska Gingerbread Jun 4, 2016

Chathuska, Jun 4, 2016 :
    Hi,

I have reported carrier specific network error in oxygen 3.0.0 and i have updated to new build 3.0.1 yesterday.
    After update network error was gone i was so happy but i have restared my device and again it comes back.

I think partially the issue was solved because before exclamation mark on both signal bar's but now its only in data active sim.

Efected carrier : Etisalat

• Network is very slow on Data
    • When connected to Wifi it says "Wi-FI has no Internet access" but internet is working very slowly.
    • problem on file sharing through wifi is sloved.
    • when the device factory reset network error is gone but after restarted the device network error came again.
    I have attached some images to show the network issue:

please solve this network issue because phone is sucks when using internet. I love Oneplus phones but this will make me unhappy.

1.jpg

2.JPG

After 3.0.1 update :

3.JPG

4.JPG

Thanks,

Vignesh_raj likes this.
  6. Xayaan5 Donut Jun 4, 2016

Xayaan5, Jun 4, 2016 :
    Sometimes the phone soft Reboots when we try to make a call.. It repeats for sometimes and I kinda feel like throwing the phone away. :/ so please look into this... And yeah, battery drain is there and some touches not registering
    Those 3 are the main problems I've faced from one month is usage - Oneplus2

7. vamshi prasad Gingerbread Jun 4, 2016

vamshi prasad, Jun 4, 2016 :
    Now sorry.....I can't...... my net is too slow

8. waxsta Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 5, 2016

waxsta, Jun 5, 2016 :
    @Helen great job on OxygenOS 3.0.1 beta! It's working exceptionally well for me, and makes my oneplus two much faster and smoother to use. Only concern I have now is that I have less of a reason to upgrade to the OnePlus Three. Here's to hoping that the OnePlus Three is a massively compelling leap forward!

9. dnyanesh.munde Eclair Jun 6, 2016

dnyanesh.munde, Jun 6, 2016 :
    Updated to OOS 3.0.2 (Thanks France ;))
    • Fingerprint is super fast. Thanks to Google's native framework for that.
    • Camera UI is cleaned up and slight improvement in image quality. I couldn't find any difference between older AF and newer AF. Liked the fact that swiping up switches between photo and video.
    • Performance has increased drastically. Hats off One Plus team. :cool:
    • I could experience some battery drain. OP2 drained from 75% to 55% in under 20 minutes. With 55% it says 2 hours left :confused:. Screenshot attached. Probably I'll edit this tomorrow when Enhanced Doze mode kicks in. Hopefully the battery drain should stop.
    • Didn't try shelf as I use Google Now Launcher
    • Lock apps functionality is great addition. But I could see in one instance where it cleared all the apps(even the locked one)
    OP2 has breathe a fresh life with Marshmallow. Kudos OnePlus team. :rolleyes:
    Expecting Android N now :p

Screenshots:

[​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]

10. gauravwara Donut Jun 7, 2016

11. Ankannkeit Cupcake Jun 8, 2016

Ankannkeit, Jun 8, 2016 :
    I just installed the latest update with marshmallow.
    Am facing major issue of no sound when an incoming call comes. Have checked all sound settings etc.

This was working well with lollipop.

Other notification sounds are working fine.

Any help would be appreciated.

12. Ankannkeit Cupcake Jun 8, 2016

Ankannkeit, Jun 8, 2016 :
    Yes, got it today.

gauravwara likes this.
  13. Laksh Girish Cupcake Jun 8, 2016

Laksh Girish, Jun 8, 2016 :
    I upgraded the phone with the new OS and Android 6.0.1. Everything looks cool. But I liked the gridview of my Apps rather than listview. How do I change that?

14. KD@rohit Donut Jun 9, 2016

KD@rohit, Jun 9, 2016 :
    I upgraded to marshmallow and now my phone has gone all black there is nothing on screen, by back-light I can guess the phone has turned on but theirs nothing on the screen. Guys what should I do now?

15. Pradhun Cupcake Jun 9, 2016

Pradhun, Jun 9, 2016 :
    i have downloaded the marshmallow. but when i try to reboot my pone it get stuck. and boot up again and again.... is there any solution for this issue...???

noniklid likes this.
  16. puneetrana7 Cupcake Jun 9, 2016

puneetrana7, Jun 9, 2016 :
    I just found there is a problem with accessibility-Services it makes the service of apps off automatically. Please look into the matter also.

17. noniklid Cupcake Jun 9, 2016

noniklid, Jun 9, 2016 :
    Please can you help me. I am a no geek to understand different terminology of android, and etc. I just know I am always having trouble with my Oneplus 2. Today, I saw there is an upgrade to oxygen available. As I am always having problem, I installed it right away, not thinking twice. Now, I am in this Red Dot in the middle with two spinning circles for.....7 (SEVEN) over hours now :( Had tried to switched it off and put it back ontwice, it keeps saying Android starting, optimising 1 of three application And then, 2 of three...and it has been doing that ever since. Helpppppp......what do I do?

18. noniklid Cupcake Jun 9, 2016

noniklid, Jun 9, 2016 :
    Did you find a way Pradhun? I am the same....hiks...

19. gauravwara Donut Jun 9, 2016

20. Aashihs baliyan Cupcake Jun 9, 2016

Aashihs baliyan, Jun 9, 2016 :
    hi,
    I found a issue regarding battery. my phone battery was 28% then i restart device and now device showing battery 7%, again restart device , device showing 14 % battery. please fix this issue in next update,
    one more issue :
    gesture not working properly.

one thing is good ,device not heating after update.