1. stefan_ddorf
    Jelly Bean Mar 31, 2016

2. Vishal Anjana
    Gingerbread Mar 31, 2016

3. W0w0w
    Cupcake Mar 31, 2016

W0w0w , Mar 31, 2016 :
    Hi there,

Since updating, everything my phone reconnects to a cell network, I get an alert (complete with pop-up notification and megaphone icon) which says 'Mobile Broadcast - (location)' where location is my location. Has anyone else encountered this?

4. bdobbelaar
    Donut Mar 31, 2016

bdobbelaar , Mar 31, 2016 :
    completed the update without issues but I can confirm there are MAJOR problems with Wi-Fi. It will only stay usable searching the Web for one search. when I try to search a second time, I get a time out error. So far, I haven't found a fix besides a soft reset, then the same thing happens again. first search works fine, second search gets timed out. same goes for apps, when playing a video in Facebook or YouTube it will play the first video but times out when I try the second video. hope that's enough info, reach out to me if you need more. thanks for all your support

5. B29Korn
    Froyo Mar 31, 2016

B29Korn , Mar 31, 2016 :
    yes its in german (geht viel besser als 2.2.1)

6. Neilesh Phale
    Gingerbread Mar 31, 2016

Neilesh Phale , Mar 31, 2016 :
    Rather than hey, hurray, yippie,bla bla.....can any of the user give a proper review;) as i havent taken any back up of my data and about to get it....

7. Vishal Anjana
    Gingerbread Mar 31, 2016

8. dsmonteiro
    Community Consultant Staff Member Mar 31, 2016

dsmonteiro , Mar 31, 2016 :
    Weird, not happening here.

The only time it asks me the PIN is immediately after rebooting the phone and it's supposed to be that way.

Rick Manders likes this.
  9. ferranza
    Gingerbread Mar 31, 2016

ferranza , Mar 31, 2016 :
    flashed yesterday, seems really good! it still need some little stuff but it is blazing fast!

10. iamitdubey
    Eclair Mar 31, 2016

iamitdubey , Mar 31, 2016 :

___________________________________________________________________________________________
    Does updating your OS means only update your camera functionality, or add some cool UI also, OP2 Oxygen 3.0 adds only camera and some other very minor features-
    1. No vibrate on call answer or disconnect function in Oneplus2 (every Smartphone does have this basic feature)
    2. It have only fingerprint scanner, which allows no other than unlocking the phone, No FP lock, No App lock with fingerprint none. ( every mobile phone with FP scanner does have this, even na cheap phone like Coolpad has awesome fingerprint scanner functionality)
    I was expecting this update in Oxygen 3.0, but very upset with the Flash update launched..
    3. No inbuilt Gallery app, Oneplus Gallery available at Play store, is too buggy, it lags alot.
    4. Fingerprint scanner accuracy is still a worry, works 6-7 out of 10 times.

LOL moment is what, when other device is busy in Android N, Oneplus still unable to roll out Android M, forget about Android M for at least a year oneplus users (including me).

I made a big mistake while choosing Onplus 2 over so many smartphone, even their moto says so Onplus Never Settles-Nevry rool out cool features be boring and be buggy, LOL

11. NikRamakrishnan
    Froyo Mar 31, 2016

NikRamakrishnan , Mar 31, 2016 :
    Update on the Fingerprint Bug:

I am using Nova Launcher and I have set double tap on the screen to lock the device. When I double tap to lock, I am unable to unlock again with my fingerprint and I have to enter the PIN.

So, the fingerprint works flawlessly when using the power button to lock the screen, but stops working when locking it via an application/launcher.

ukumawat likes this.
  12. dsmonteiro
    Community Consultant Staff Member Mar 31, 2016

dsmonteiro , Mar 31, 2016 :
    People have been using it for less than a day so how do you want them to give you a proper review?

If you skim through this thread you'll see that the feedback is overwhelmingly positive with the principal topics being:
    • How fast the ROM is
    • How well and fast the FPS works
    • The improvements in the camera app
    • The lack of MaxxAudio

Neilesh Phale likes this.
  13. palik.gee
    Cupcake Mar 31, 2016

palik.gee , Mar 31, 2016 :
    Hi, I was on oxygen 2.2.1. I have downloaded Oxygen 3.0 beta on my phone. flashed it. everything went fine. then when I rebooted it stuck on loading phone. Actually it loads but then nothing come up. only flashing screen. then reboot it self and so on and on and on. need help here

14. Mr. Ray
    Cupcake Mar 31, 2016

anz563 likes this.
  15. rarog
    Lollipop Assistant Head Moderator Mar 31, 2016

16. Dunnow
    The Lab - OnePlus 6 Reviewer Mar 31, 2016

Dunnow , Mar 31, 2016 :
    I also find the new camera UI and UX way more confusing. You dont see how many mpx are being used for each mode either

17. TekRantGaming
    Ice Cream Sandwich Mar 31, 2016

hampfred likes this.
  18. saahill
    Gingerbread Mar 31, 2016

19. CrazyChaos
    Gingerbread Mar 31, 2016

CrazyChaos , Mar 31, 2016 :
    Finally! Thanks!! Been waiting for this. Nice moment to do a complete clean install.

20. Virendrathakrar
    Froyo Mar 31, 2016

Virendrathakrar , Mar 31, 2016 :

dsmonteiro likes this.