keval_97 likes this.
  2. Deactivated User
    Jun 9, 2016

Nvds likes this.
  3. Fikri
    Gingerbread Jun 9, 2016

Fikri , Jun 9, 2016 :
    Hi @Helen
    Thank you for taking the time to anwser questions. The new update is a big improvement, you and the team can be proud of that.

I was wondering why it's not possible to change the dpi settings. Is that coming in a next update? What can we expect next? Are you planning to get more updates in a shorter amount of time?

4. Deactivated User
    Jun 9, 2016

marinobiagio likes this.
  5. Deactivated User
    Jun 9, 2016

6. ef.michael
    Donut Jun 9, 2016

ef.michael , Jun 9, 2016 :
    @Helen

I received an email some hours ago that my mobile will be remotely flashed and that i have to download some files. Since then I had no communication with anybody. how will you access? what time? I need my mob as fast possible. my work depends on it!

7. Deactivated User
    Jun 9, 2016

lahratla and danieljones86 like this.
  8. Wahoux
    Lollipop Jun 9, 2016

Wahoux , Jun 9, 2016 :
    It takes now 3h to fully charge, whereas 2h before.
    Wipe cache did nothing

9. dathrobol
    Cupcake Jun 9, 2016

dathrobol , Jun 9, 2016 :
    With this new version my phone is way faster and fingerprint is also better. That's so far so good, but it has all the factory default reset. My lockscreen wallpaper and normal wallpaper were back to default, my ringtone is back to default and my Whatsapp notifications and ringtone are all back to default. On the matter of Whatsapp I cannot change the notification and ringtone... it stays on default even if I change it to none, I close whatsapp and start it again and back to default. I restart my phone and change it, still on default... Is it this new version or just an update from Whatsapp that has gone wrong.
    Also I really miss the MaxxAudio!!! Please get it back!! The sound is now very crappy.... I listen to music alot with my earphones and it's really crappy now. I loved the MaxxAudio I used it a lot for music and movies alike, I had different settings for those and now it's just one sound only...
    What I also find strange is that the menu is now scroll instead of pages, how can I change it back to pages, same for the widgets menu...

lahratla likes this.
  10. chris_wds
    Honeycomb Jun 9, 2016

chris_wds , Jun 9, 2016 :
    Thanks for responsing to our questions
    Will OxygenOS have more personalization features and a own theme manager?

11. yash singh
    Froyo Jun 9, 2016

yash singh , Jun 9, 2016 :
    And it would be a lot better if we hear the bitter truth rather than being ignored, Helen. Anyway, if you can please provide us something upto our satisfaction that gives us bliss in our ears. Anyway, thanks for being transparent.
    P.s. Please something other than dirachd if you can, dirachd really doesn't lives upto our satisfaction.
    Anyway, atleast thanks for giving us something, anticipating something positive from you :)

lahratla and danieljones86 like this.
  12. Nick J
    Cupcake Jun 9, 2016

Nick J , Jun 9, 2016 :
    Hi @Helen thanks for the reply :) I tried one solution and it worked
    @Teja Naga Bharan I removed my primary google account and then added it back again... BOOM things worked...
    Able to view contacts, calls logs and send or receive SMS :)

All facing this issue please try this remedy once :)

otto2 likes this.
  13. Busjen
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 9, 2016

Busjen , Jun 9, 2016 :
    I have problem with widgets stop updates , the weather widget clock stop working sometimes and my music widget(sonos) show same song. The problem start with oxygen os 3.0.1, i have try factory reset.

14. Umang Dua
    Froyo Jun 9, 2016

Umang Dua , Jun 9, 2016 :
    I think with the new update my battery drains faster then before, same happened with the beta version from where i downgraded to previous version.
    It would be great if u or anyone can help me.
    Already cleared cache files!!!

15. Umang Dua
    Froyo Jun 9, 2016

I also experienced the same thing!! Suddenly battery starts to drain faster and even overheating!!!

16. vivekprasadk
    Cupcake Jun 9, 2016

vivekprasadk , Jun 9, 2016 :
    After the new update today morning i am facing the problem of ringtones not working. its not even giving a vibration.

another issue i had was with the gmail app. when a mail comes usually i was able to open it by tapping it at the notification but after this update that's not working. When i tap it goes to the home screen now

please find a solution for these problems. please help

Last edited: Jun 9, 2016

17. jlogar
    Cupcake Jun 9, 2016

jlogar , Jun 9, 2016 :
    Hi,
    I have huge issues with my OP2 device.
    On Oxygen 2.2.1 home button and fingerprint sensor stopped working completely. Then I did clean install (wipe data and cache, install from local, reboot) Oxygen 3.0.1 and now I also clean installed to 3.0.2. On both versions my battery last just half a day, before i was 2 days. Fingerprint sensor is still not working completely (check attachment). I somehow managed to add one fingerprint after many retries, but I can only unlock the device if I press lock button and then quickly press finger to fingerprint sensor.
    There is even a lag while texting.

Any suggestions what should I do?
    Screenshot_20160609-065715.png Screenshot_20160609-065827.png Screenshot_20160609-065903.png

18. dhruvgupta21
    Gingerbread Jun 9, 2016

dhruvgupta21 , Jun 9, 2016 :
    @Helen Swiping up anywhere on the home screen opens up the Google Search App. This wasn't on the previous software version. How do i disable this? Please help.

19. Umang Dua
    Froyo Jun 9, 2016

Attached Files:

20. Umang Dua
    Froyo Jun 9, 2016

I am also facing the same battery issue
    If u get a solution please do let me know as it's really annoying and my op2 is also over heating sometimes!!
    Thank you